Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827103 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mesh2003(f): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
tweeny24:

Congrats once again...how were you notified to go for medicals?

The agent I used notified me. Never knew of this forum b4 I applied.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Glad to have been of help. I wish you success in your application.

warrikid:
wow,thanks a lot ma'am,I actually had to go through ur previous posts to get d info wen I called u out last 9t n u were fast asleep. Honestly,it worked like magic for me. Thanks a whole lot again,God bless us.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
You are most welcome smiley

chuckie414:
Thank you so much...I'm gonna try that right away,once again thanks

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lilspiceyy(f): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
tianadiva:
hello dear sent u a pm already so we cn talk
Didn't get it. Ok let's do it dis way, y not a msg to dis email: oladunjoyelinda@gmail.com. Pls I wld like to have your phone and BlackBerry pin pls. Gracias. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
I
exbash:
Medical request! Submitted September 10th...Online MSc Regina.... What I submitted... Hmmmmm Almighty God....special thanks everybody for directions and guidance....Mentor ^realone and Oghos2k).. used maternal uncle as sponsor.... By His Grace once Trv is chopped, I ll. Submit myself to also direct and contribute accordingly.. Followed silently since... Thanks

It's time you start making.your.contributions on the thread ehn.

contracts brow and wish you the best.. We gat rock Regina together ......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
DebohBaron:
Hello Everyone,
Please when do I start counting the weeks to hear back from the Canadian peeps on my CIC account?
Is it after I submit the application or after the Biometrics, I'm asking because I did the Biometric 3weeks after I submitted the online application.

Thanks for ur responses!

Submitted on Sept 12, did Biometric on October 9.
Wen should I be expecting a feedback!?

What!! What happened between the space of September 12 to October 9. Wow I thought biometrics is being done at least 3 days after submission.. There is one drug I will advise you to buy 1000MG of chill pill.. Joking* just keep praying and have a very strong faith which will never fail u. Do not worry all is well and u TRV is already on its way.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Congrats dear
mesh2003:
The Lord has answered my prayers, I will sing praises to him. Answer amen, AMEN. I have been called for MEDICALS.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
mesh2003:

The agent I used notified me. Never knew of this forum b4 I applied.
CIC will send u an email containing your medical form and stamped data page. You go for med from there.. No need to visit vfs.
Tweeny hope I answered your question.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iykedare(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
hi guys , is it possible for me to do my masters after going for advanced diploma in canada? I have Hnd and pgd in civil engineering.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by castiello(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
my people its like am happy for peoples success on here may we see more testimonies amen... my question on the online application site how can i upload all my supporting document when its online one upload section tagged for each document please explain how i can upload all my scanned document on the site any one who is willing to help should pls explain,thanks one love

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
Optimall:
CIC will send u an email containing your medical form and stamped data page. You go for med from there.. No need to visit vfs.
Tweeny hope I answered your question.

Yeah you have...thanks I really appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
mesh2003:
The Lord has answered my prayers, I will sing praises to him. Answer amen, AMEN. I have been called for MEDICALS.
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
I've never been more humbled. Thank you Jesus, the wait isn't in vain. Thanks y'all for your love and prayers.

To the rest expecting their medical call, I pray ppl won't gather to say sorry to you in Jesus name. To realone01 I appreciate those words though few in number but went a long way

My App is a bundle of testimony!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
@MrArams...on the move bro. Congrats cool

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
MrArams:

I've never been more humbled. Thank you Jesus, the wait isn't in vain. Thanks y'all for your love and prayers.

To the rest expecting their medical call, I pray ppl won't gather to say sorry to you in Jesus name. To realone01 I appreciate those words though few in number but went a long way

Omg.... I'm so happy for you.. Yaaaaay.. More to come

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
MrArams:

congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
tnuola:

yeah yeah......more of the good news......September applicants check ur status biko mak we October dey warm up ooo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
MrArams:

Yaaaaaaay am so happy for Mr arams. Yaaaaaay . Jesus the lover of my heart never fails. Yaaaay Thank you jesus.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
tnuola:

Praise praise praise d living Jesus.... I receive the positive testimony tonight for my application tooo....success all d way

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
MrArams:

Congrat Bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
MrArams:

Very Happy for you. Am glad we have alot of good news today..I pray we have more this week.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
MrArams:

Congratulations my man... I receive and enter into the gate of testimony concerning my app too in Jesus name....,

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Congrats!!!MORE MORE MORE MEDICAL CALLS THIS WEEK..
MrArams:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
@Mcjimmy...Congrats bruv. Thread is getting interesting now. Canny thread is rocking CIC at the moment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
MrArams:

Congratz Mr Arams..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
Wow! Congratulations bro, na ‎​​me U ‎​go 1st see 4 ur house tomorrow lol
MrArams:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by IyaEjima(f): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Congrats Mr Arams, Exbash and mesh2003.. To those on d list, u r in my prayers.. God is still in d business of favoring his ppl

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mcjimmy:

Praise praise praise d living Jesus.... I receive the positive testimony tonight for my application tooo....success all d way
Congratz bro. I'm loving this hehe.. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Joe980:
@Mcjimmy...Congrats bruv. Thread is getting interesting now. Canny thread is rocking CIC at the moment cheesy

@joe thank u for congratulating me in advance... I owe u a bottle of champaign when d med call lands..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Joe980:
Fabuloustee, jojcanada, mesh2003, mcjimmy, Opsynusy... Where are you guys? Its knocking! MrArams, lovesaavi, seunalasho... good news!

The hour has come. More prayer.
List ain't complete yet. Fabuloustee, jojcanada, opsynusy, lovesaavi and seunalasho... are you guys good to go? wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mcjimmy:

@joe thank u for congratulating me in advance... I owe u a bottle of champaign when d med call lands..
I dey mountain for una grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.