Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,848 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (828552 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tarigbabu: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2014
MrArams:

I've never been more humbled. Thank you Jesus, the wait isn't in vain. Thanks y'all for your love and prayers.

To the rest expecting their medical call, I pray ppl won't gather to say sorry to you in Jesus name. To realone01 I appreciate those words though few in number but went a long way

My App is a bundle of testimony!
Congrats bro!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2014
tnuola:

Nawa o, I already explained that they only refer you there for admission purposes, once you get your admission letter you have no business with them.
Please how did the process go? What documents where you asked to submit and did your school send the an official transcript or you sent your own personal copy of transcript?what did maples ask you to submit?
I read on Canada thread recently that a guy planning to go for advanced diploma was rejected by maples due to age restrictions(22years old). And he is older than the age.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2014
for PASSPORT TRANSMISSION amount is 4,950 Per Applicant and the amount can be paid at any GT Bank as per the account details below:

: Account Name: CANADA VALUE ADDED SERVICE COLLECTION ACCOUNT

: Account Number: 0109515468.
After the payment enclosed the fellow requirements below:

: GT Bank Receipt

: Letter from the Embassy

: Self address prepaid envelope.

Just tell the courier company you wanna use that you need a prepaid envelope. I used Fedex n I paid 5800 for the service. When your passport has been stamped, vfs will return your passport back to the courier company you used n the courier company will deliver it to the address you provided.
akanni:

realone01, can you put me thru on how you went about yours cos i also wanna use courier.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2014
lymelyte:

Please how did the process go? What documents where you asked to submit and did your school send the an official transcript or you sent your own personal copy of transcript?what did maples ask you to submit?
I read on Canada thread recently that a guy planning to go for advanced diploma was rejected by maples due to age restrictions(22years old). And he is older than the age.

Transcript, o level results, certificate/statement of result from uni (all scanned), and your CV.

U read on Canada thread recently? Abi just the previous page, he didn't say he was rejected he said he heard. When lambton refers you to maple for your admission just tell them you want to do it on your own, Cuz your wahala take style plenty
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2014
opsynusy:
congrats dearie

@tnuola..Yesso sis,its close and my heart is beating faster,I so see both of us in the same plane to canny

@joe...joe mi,trust I'm still in ur mind for prayers...thanks dear

Amen o *hug*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by georgey2k(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2014
castiello:
my people its like am happy for peoples success on here may we see more testimonies amen... my question on the online application site how can i upload all my supporting document when its online one upload section tagged for each document please explain how i can upload all my scanned document on the site any one who is willing to help should pls explain,thanks one love
you can scan all the documents relating to a particular option, like proof of finance, copy them to words sequentially and in such a way it won't be confusing to the VO, after coping, save it in pdf form, if it's more than 4mb, you can then use smallpdf.com to compress it...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2014
...@craigj ... All man don give u the right answer oo... Na the school wey hin take chop visa go dey on record... that's what he should present...Immigration no know he applied to the second school....Meanwhile... I replied ur mail ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nyquist(m): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2014
@exbash pls hw long did it take U of Regina to offer you admission? I have applied for summer admission(PG) already but the admissions officer said it would take btwn 2-4months to get a feedback.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 11:32am On Oct 30, 2014
MrArams:

I've never been more humbled. Thank you Jesus, the wait isn't in vain. Thanks y'all for your love and prayers.

To the rest expecting their medical call, I pray ppl won't gather to say sorry to you in Jesus name. To realone01 I appreciate those words though few in number but went a long way

Congrats bruv! I have actually been particularly expectant about yours. You've been of great assistance to most of us here so you deserve the reward. Congrats again!

Cheers mate

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2014
[b] LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. stayboy1602: JULY 17, U of T, online, UG. TRV
2. Oghos2k: AUGUST 6, U of R, online, PG. TRV
3. realone01: AUGUST 8, U of R, online, PG. TRV
4. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe college, Online, PG. TRV
5. Double08: AUGUST 19, Lambton College, Paper, PG. MEDICALS
6. LearnLife: AUGUST 19, red river college, paper, Adv Dip delayed
7. kazzy78: AUGUST 19, Humber College, paper, PG
8. famolino: August 21, Humber College, Online, PG. delayed
9. ManTiger: AUGUST 28, MUN, Online, UG. TRV
10. Optimall: AUGUST 29, Usask, Paper, UG. TRV
11. cman4good: AUGUST 30, MUN, onliine, PG. MEDICALS
12. tianadiva: SEPTEMBER 5, Uni of Manitoba, online, UG. MEDICALS
13. masterp204: SEPTEMBER 7, Lambton college, online, PG. delayed
14. fabuloustee: SEPTEMBER 9, Niagara college, paper, UG.
15. jojcanada: SEPTEMBER 9, Seneca college, Paper, PG.
16. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online, PG. MEDICALS
17. lovesavvi: SEPTEMBER 16, Fleming college, online, PG.
18. Mesh2003: SEPTEMBER 17, North Island college, paper, PG.MEDICALS
19. Mcjimmy:SEPTEMBER 18, Conestoga College, Paper, PGD
20. opsynusy: SEPTEMBER 19, Selkirk college, paper, PG.
21. seunalasho: SEPTEMBER 20, Lambton college, online, PG
22. duntano: SEPTEMBER 25, Conestoga college, paper, Diploma.
23. Leaderdeji: SEPTEMBER 25, Selkirk college, online, PG
24. Santohfilz: SEPTEMBER 26, UPEI, online, UG.
25. pchax: SEPTEMBER 28, Uni of Windsor, online, PG
26. tweeny24: SEPTEMBER 29, centennial college, paper, diploma.
27. lilspiceyy: SEPTEMBER 30, NBCC, online, diploma
28. kaynine59: SEPTEMBER 30, Niagara college, paper, PG
29. omooba: OCTOBER 1, laurentian university, online route, PG.
30. Dafinest4life: OCTOBER 2, Olds college, online, diploma.
31. lewoxxy: OCTOBER 2, Seneca college, online, PG
32. Okemi: OCTOBER 2, Uni of Windsor, online, PG
33. gydlol: OCTOBER 7, Georgian college, online, diploma
34. standupguy: OCTOBER 8, Conestoga college, online, PG
35. redribs: OCTOBER 10, UOttawa, Online, PG.
36. meritdee: OCTOBER 10, Humber, online, Adv dip
37. Cufs: OCTOBER 14, Uni of Lethbridge, paper, 2nd UG
38. Babahor: OCTOBER 15, seneca college, online, PG
39. showfz: OCTOBER 16, Red River college, online, diploma
40. newbie2014: OCTOBER 16, GBC, online, PG
41. moshood1993: OCTOBER 17, Lambton college, online, PG
42. holyjacket: OCTOBER 17, U of Alberta, online, PG
43. holu26: OCTOBER 17, Uni of Lethbridge, online, UG
44. chops33: OCTOBER 22, Brandon uni, online, UG
45. Tnuola: OCTOBER 23, Lambton college, paper, PG

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study

UPDATED
[/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by exbash: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2014
Nyquist:
@exbash pls hw long did it take U of Regina to offer you admission? I have applied for summer admission(PG) already but the admissions officer said it would take btwn 2-4months to get a feedback.

Just chill since they have informed you when decision will b made. I applied January though all my docs got there like March and decision made July(conditional Earlier but fulfilled d condition August so it became unconditional)... I applied for Fall 2014 but cudnt make it since I cud not gather my stuffs for permit. Normally once u get admitted the admission is valid for one year without deferring... So immediately i gathered my stuffs togeda ... i opted for january start date.

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2014
tryna submit online now,i have an ecobank mastercard. buh it keeps rejecting it. wat do I do ooo?? answers pls.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2014
redribs:

Congrats bruv! I have actually been particularly expectant about yours. You've been of great assistance to most of us here so you deserve the reward. Congrats again!

Cheers mate

Thanks man. Yours is coming soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2014
MrArams:

Congrats Mr Adams grin I key into your blessings too oohhh...I go soon chop my own TRV IJN!!! grin ..lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nyquist(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2014
@exbash thanks a lot for the info

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2014
warrikid:
tryna submit online now,i have an ecobank mastercard. buh it keeps rejecting it. wat do I do ooo?? answers pls.
use the ones that have been confirmed working on that site... e.g, zenith card, first bank's and Gt bank's

Goodluck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by henry700: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2014
Let God count me among those who will smile this part 6 ijn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2014
craigj:
SIGA.......Please I need to know.
I have a friend that applied for study visa with red river college admission letter and his been granted but right now his gotten admission to his preferred school choice, lambton college and has gone ahead to make tuition payments.
Which one of them school's document does he need to present at the point of entry? Red river or lambton. Or any one... Does the visa indicate a particular school. Kindly advise

He should be able to change schools after he gets to Canada but not without notifying CIC. The study permit, is a document that will be issued at POE, and it will most likely carry the details of the school he used to apply for his visa. Now if he takes that document (the study permit) that way to the other/preferred school and that school sees another school's details, then there's a conflict and that can raise a flag.

You should understand that study permit applications are assessed in accordance with the details you submitted in your application. The cost of living and tuition for both schools will definitely not be the same so the permit will have to go back to CIC for re-consideration and applicable adjustment, which MIGHT take a fresh "processing" time again (not sure tho)...

But conversely sha, he can also take the first semester in red river and after that, use his transcript to apply to Lambton again. If it's not the same course or a related course, then I guess this is really not an option.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
MrArams:

Amin o. K'Olorun gb'adura lo de ku.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lewoxxy: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
MrArams:

Mr Arams,

Congrats too you. May this be the beginning of many more great things in your life.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
warrikid:

contact your financial institution or simply just use another bank's mastercard... time is of the essence.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
And we would say faithful are you lord. I just want to say Thank you Lord , I got my Medical request today

My First application was July and document i submitted was

1) LOA
2) statement of account 25Mill Coy 5 Mill personal
3) Payslip
4) Datapage ( Dubai and US visa on it)
5) Introduction letter from office
6) Leave letter
7) Marraige cert
coolBirth Cert for me and kids
9) family pics in Yankee and Dubai
10) Appointment letter from Work

i got a Reply july ending that my request was not granted for

1) Job prospects
2)Financial Situation

I planned to refire then i met a guy from fanshaw who told me i should refire and told me that i should repackage and reapply so i did

1) God , Prayers, Fasting , and even spent a day at redeem camp ****
2) LOA
3) statement of account from coy 25 Mill and from Me 5 Mill
4) Payslip
5) Datapage ( Dubai US visa on it)
6) Introduction letter from office
7) Leave letter
cool Marraige cert
9)Birth Cert for me and kids
10) family pics in Yankee and Dubai
11) Letter from fanshaw introducing me as a bonafide student *
12) SOP *
13) All my IT certificates ( CCNA,MCP,ITIL,CEH etc like 10) *
14) Midnight Prayers *
15) Appointment letter

The points with * are what i believe helped me . i dedicate my medicals to Almighty God , Kudanis there is hope . will keep the house posted

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
...^^^ Congrats...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
For those dat got admission into MUN for masters, I want to know if securing a supervisor is a must for those going for thesis route before they can be considered for admission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
@tolaengr... Congratulations! Good job and keep moving cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Siga:
...^^^ Congrats...

Boss Thanks ooo even though we go still relate ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
@tolaengr

Congrats Sir. When did you apply? As in date?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
tolaengr:

... I charge $1000 /hr... Oya... begin save so we can relate...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
tolaengr:

Siga:

Boss na PM things oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Cufs:

Congrats Sir. When did you apply? As in date?

I applied same day with Mr Arams but bio September 18th

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.