Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (828772 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2014
Hi.

I think tuition receipt should be in your proof of financial support alongside your letter of employment. You can rearrange it, better safe than sorry?

And you should also fill your Schedule 1 form. Although it's optional but a bit different from the TRV form as it gives a place to fill out travel history. But it is optional.

kennycooly:
please house am apllying online now but am kinda confused, can i add mu tuition receipt with Letter of acceptance because i already scanned it together because i just saw that receipt should be in proof of financial means and please house which one is schedule 1? and secondly , i scanned my past employment ltrz under Letter of explanation and i just saw it should be under financial proof also...please can i still scan them like dat? URGENT
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2014
meritdee:

Actually it was there... right above the LOE module at the optional section.

Yeah right now, I'll just admit na only God I submit. Nothing else. Thanks

Boss it has been said here times without number that the schedule 1 form is optional, so don't let rebdribs give u high bp this morning o. If it was compulsory for Nigerians the web application will detect you're applying from Nigeria and make it compulsory for you to upload it. wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by meritdee(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2014
MrArams:

Boss it has been said here times without number that the schedule 1 form is optional, so don't let rebdribs give u high bp this morning o. If it was compulsory for Nigerians the web application will detect you're applying from Nigeria and make it compulsory for you to upload it. wink

Thanks for the heads up jare.... The thing just wan scatter my settings and even my pending report at work sef.

God dey
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycooly: 7:42am On Oct 31, 2014
tnks much ...i rily appreciate d info
redribs:

Download Adobe Acrobat Pro trial. I used it to separate, arrange and compile all my scanned pdfs. For example, you can use it to pull out the page with the tuition receipt from the LOA doc and insert it in the proof of fin docs. I've also seen here on this forum that it is possible to just copy and paste your pdfs in Microsoft word and then use it to edit your pdfs (but I haven't tried this out tho)

Schedule 1 is your TRV application. You need to fill that bruv.
Your letter of employment (past or present) can go under your letter of explanation doc if you are not the one sponsoring. If you are your sponsor, simply edit your pdf (using any of those ways I've suggested) and get your current letter of employment in your proof of fin docs. I think your past employment details can remain in your Letter of explanation doc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycooly: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2014
[tnks Mr Arams...NOTED SIR
meritdee:

Thanks for the heads up jare.... The thing just wan scatter my settings and even my pending report at work sef.

God dey
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 7:47am On Oct 31, 2014
MrArams:

Yea, had a offer letter from dem, my plan B actually. My school did a modification to their name, so when I begin see fanshaw I thought fanshawe had done the same too.

Fanshawe fanshaw fanshow fanso (yoruba version) all na same lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kennycooly: 8:10am On Oct 31, 2014
my uncle is my sponsor...please should i just put my uncle's letter of sponsor under financial proof coz i had scanned it to LOE already, but can rescan tho co
redribs:

Download Adobe Acrobat Pro trial. I used it to separate, arrange and compile all my scanned pdfs. For example, you can use it to pull out the page with the tuition receipt from the LOA doc and insert it in the proof of fin docs. I've also seen here on this forum that it is possible to just copy and paste your pdfs in Microsoft word and then use it to edit your pdfs (but I haven't tried this out tho)

Schedule 1 is your TRV application. You need to fill that bruv.
Your letter of employment (past or present) can go under your letter of explanation doc if you are not the one sponsoring. If you are your sponsor, simply edit your pdf (using any of those ways I've suggested) and get your current letter of employment in your proof of fin docs. I think your past employment details can remain in your Letter of explanation doc.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2014
House is it true your passport must have 6 months validity for you to do medicals , A friend just called me now that the lady at childrens place (ikoyi)said he must have 6 months validity on the passport to do medicals. Wetin concern medicals with Passport validity .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2014
Maybe she was just advising.....Or her opinion
tolaengr:
House is it true your passport must have 6 months validity for you to do medicals , A friend just called me now that the lady at childrens place (ikoyi)said he must have 6 months validity on the passport to do medicals. Wetin concern medicals with Passport validity .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2014
tolaengr:

Cancity234:
Maybe she was just advising.....Or her opinion

No she said its the requirement and told the guy to go get it , But i told him to go to Asaju
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by checkyink(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2014
Good morning good people,Quick question: do paper routers also have to register online at cic.gc.ca and have a cic account , pls I'm confused. I though they just need to fill out the docs online, download and print out ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2014
Good morning folks,i smell good news today. who's up for it?

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2014
warrikid:
Good morning folks,i smell good news today. who's up for it?

Am Up for it. lol

I love Good news. My App is 2 weeks old today grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2014
tolaengr:

Fanshawe fanshaw fanshow fanso (yoruba version) all na same lol

lol. Most people I know (I inclusive) on seeing the name fanshawe for the first time asks shey no b yoruba name? grin What course are you going for @ kruxit n tolaengr ? was planning on going for ISM, @tolaengr I saw CEH among ur certs sir, guess you have lots of experience I can tap from only if I was heading to fanshawe too embarassed

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2014
Did mine at asaju and the woman there didnt even say such..Plus I suggest asaju anytime anyday because they are fast..(Myopinion)
tolaengr:
tolaengr:

No she said its the requirement and told the guy to go get it , But i told him to go to Asaju
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2014
The children practice is fast too.
Cancity234:
Did mine at asaju and the woman there didnt even say such..Plus I suggest asaju anytime anyday because they are fast..(Myopinion)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2014
meritdee:

Actually it was there... right above the LOE module at the optional section.

Yeah right now, I'll just admit na only God I submit. Nothing else. Thanks

MrArams:

Lol. Thank you for clarifying @MrArams

@meritdee Boss, sorry for the confusion. I guess it really is optional then. Notice that I was only giving a personal opinion (just like everyone else does here sometimes) No worries eh? We'll all be fine by God's grace. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ada4all: 9:45am On Oct 31, 2014
MrArams:

lol. Most people I know (I inclusive) on seeing the name fanshawe for the first time asks shey no b yoruba name? What course are you going for @ kruxit n tolaengr ? was planning on going for ISM, @tolaengr I saw CEH among ur certs sir, guess you have lots of experience I can tap from only if I was heading to fanshawe too

Hi future fanshawites. I applied to the school too though for fall 2015. They debited me for the app fee but no news from them yet. Did u guys go through same thing?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by dramacox: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2014
Please as anybody in house have idea on sait.poly application, Pls ur response will appreciated. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2014
meritdee:

God dey

Lmao! This guy, you are a real drama king... I've also seen some documents some people here included in their apps that gave me great shivers but God wey dey up no dey sleep... You know what, sheybi we applied the same day? I prophesy that about this time next month, we'll meet at VFS to pick up our passports with TRVs on it. All the best bro.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2014
ada4all:

Hi future fanshawites. I applied to the school too though for fall 2015. They debited me for the app fee but no news from them yet. Did u guys go through same thing?

how many days now? wait few more days....fall 2015 still far na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2014
redribs:

Lmao! This guy, you are a real drama king... I've also seen some documents some people here included in their apps that gave me great shivers but God wey dey up no dey sleep... You know what, sheybi we applied the same day? I prophesy that about this time next month, we'll meet at VFS to pick up our passports with TRVs on it. All the best bro.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Amen o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2014
Thanks guys for ur advises. @Siga pls I welcome ur input too

a friend ws denied ystday, d only REASON for denial: they claim "he didn't satisfy them enof that he would come back after his studies".

Docs he submitted:
State of d art SOP,LOA for business mgt, personal acctn:3M, CV, transcripts, ielts, waec, police cert, computer certs(SAP), employment letter(his mums school) as an administrator, study leave,payslips, C of O of his own landed property, and
parents personal acct statement: 15M, d school reg certificate, school acct: 25M, notorised letter of sponsorship, travel doc, landed prop C of O.
?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 10:53am On Oct 31, 2014
MrArams:

lol. Most people I know (I inclusive) on seeing the name fanshawe for the first time asks shey no b yoruba name? grin What course are you going for @ kruxit n tolaengr ? was planning on going for ISM, @tolaengr I saw CEH among ur certs sir, guess you have lots of experience I can tap from only if I was heading to fanshawe too embarassed

Me dey head there ooo, yes am going for ISM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2014
@vanrichie4u... What's your friend's educational background? Would appreciate clarifications on "State of d art SOP". Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2014
@vanrichie..thats sad. Na wah o. thats a solid docs u listed. was it online or paper route and when did he submit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2014
MrArams:

I am going for ISM , are you going to Fanshawe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2014
ada4all:

But ma i gave u the pin for the guy handling Nigeria students na , Also remeber that they are handling all international student from all over the world and the lady has to read plenty mails it would get to u sha pray for Gods speed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2014
Joe980:
@vanrichie4u... What's your friend's educational background? Would appreciate clarifications on "State of d art SOP". Thanks.

He read microbiolgy, worked in d bank for 3yrs, and what I meant by a state of d art SOP was that he applied all d advise from nairaland, he explained d reason for goin for business management as a result of working as an administrator for 4years and not microbiology, why canada as a destination and wat he stands to gain when he comes back to 9ja (his mums school) blablabla.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Ornaments(f): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2014
cc optimal congrats..........so happy for you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Ornaments(f): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2014
cc realone01 congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Graviton2(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2014
Salutations!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.