Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (828586 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by castiello(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
georgey2k:
you can scan all the documents relating to a particular option, like proof of finance, copy them to words sequentially and in such a way it won't be confusing to the VO, after coping, save it in pdf form, if it's more than 4mb, you can then use smallpdf.com to compress it...

thanks brov u the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
MrArams:

pchax and his old wives gossips grin Can remember the last time about the beer parlour talk wink You sabi give person high bp ooo.

cheesy.... that's why I try to post little here cos some of us prefer the beer parlours to internet forums...
On a more serious note, I thought police certificate was a vital document in TRV applications. I stand to be corrected though.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
blink6:

the police cert is not a must for online routers... so I know.

I never knew that. Thought it was vital.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tarigbabu: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Omonjoe:
For those dat got admission into MUN for masters, I want to know if securing a supervisor is a must for those going for thesis route before they can be considered for admission.
It is important cos it will facilitate ur admission.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
I wonder how Oga Fhemmmy go take chop all the gala our trv guys will load to Canada.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Joe980:
I wonder how Oga Fhemmmy go take chop all the gala our trv guys will load to Canada.
... U dont worry about that... make the gala to his house... he go handle them all...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Siga:
... U dont worry about that... make the gala to his house... he go handle them all...
siga how was the last chemical Night??

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kevinoh: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
Dear frndz, Pls is a police clearance certificate from Ph recognized for trv online application as i dnt reside in lagos. Is it compulsory it shld be from lagos.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
lilspiceyy:
Hello house, pls help! I joined this forum shortly after I submitted my application( tho it was done by an agent). I just realised that she didn't include SOP among my documents meanwhile, i came to understand wat SOP means in dis forum. Here are the documents I submitted I just want to knw my chances of getting a TRV.
LOA,admission letter,affidavit of sponsorship from my sponsor(maternal uncle),
My SOA(4.4mil), sponsor's SOA over 13 mil closing balance( fixed deposit account), letter of sponsorship, photocopy of sponsor's passport and bio data page his visas and stamp , my int passport bio data page (never travelled outside the country). She didn't include an introduction letter from my company, no study leave letter and no police certificate. According to her she said if they need more document they wld let us knw bt am still worried. Someone pls give me an ans. Thanks.

Do not worry too much just let ur prayer and faith be much more than ur worries....you never can tell ur case can be a miracle because there is nothing this God wey we no see bût dey feel,no fit do.let ur believe be 250% strong. U will laugh and be happy the day u receive ur call up.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Fhemmmy: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Joe980:

My brother all the guys chopping travel visa no dey bring gala oh, i never see gala in a while on after the 3 people that shake body with gala for this house, no one else oh . . . Na promise wey no materialize oh

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Siga:

I beg tell am oh, with all these cold out there, gala night will be awesome oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
Fhemmmy:

I beg tell am oh, with all these cold out there, gala night will be awesome oh
which region u dey for canada,so if I am coming I would bring gala....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
A thousand thanks to y'll, my e-family. passport with trv was delivered dis afternoon. More good news to come In sha Allah

14 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
congrat
realone01:
A thousand thanks to y'll, my e-family. passport with trv was delivered dis afternoon. More good news to come In sha Allah

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congrats. start packing and checking for flights
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Fhemmmy: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
eddy20:
which region u dey for canada,so if I am coming I would bring gala....

I am in Ontario
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Fhemmmy:

I am in Ontario
ok gud,am heading to toronto oooo.where u wan for take the gala....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by exbash: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
realone01:

Congrats bro.... i greet u specially ....Regina there u go!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Fhemmmy: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
eddy20:
ok gud,am heading to toronto oooo.where u wan for take the gala....

Lemme know what part of Toronto you would be and we could hook up or if too busy to meet, it could be sent via courier within Canada sef

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ojooyelakin: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=Kevinoh post=27589131]Dear frndz, Pls is a police clearance certificate from Ph recognized for trv online application as i dnt reside in lagos. Is it compulsory it shld be from lagos.

Thanks in advance. [/quote

It must be done in lagos since lagos is police CID head quater in Nigeria .... All these foreign people understand wella how we operate in Nigeria so there is no way you will blind them ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
tolaengr:

Fanshaw
finally a fellow Fanshaw mate, cngrats oya start to dey pack ur bags o, make we move unto d nxt one.
@ Mr Arams u see say working in d vineyard get benefits.....enuf wine to celebrate...congratz bro.
To other guys wey don chop medic..congrats but na still 70% o. No relent in ur prayers still na 100 be d pass mark for here o...we all will soar.
Wey Tina dey sef? Nwanne u don drop ur PP?
Praying for speedy response for paper routers...kip d faith guys...we shall celebrate u soon. Seunalsho & duntano how una dey handle d chill pill season..

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Lemme know what part of Toronto you would be and we could hook up or if too busy to meet, it could be sent via courier within Canada sef
ok bros,once I land I go holla u bros....hooking up go better,at least make I still meet person from NL face to face
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thanks bro! Flight booked already lol
newbie2014:
Congrats. start packing and checking for flights
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
exbash:

Congrats bro.... i greet u specially ....Regina there u go!
thanks bro! Regina all ‎​d way
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
flight booked ke,FAST FAST NI OO
realone01:
Thanks bro! Flight booked already lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
kruxit:
finally a fellow Fanshaw mate, cngrats oya start to dey pack ur bags o, make we move unto d nxt one.
@ Mr Arams u see say working in d vineyard get benefits.....enuf wine to celebrate...congratz bro.
To other guys wey don chop medic..congrats but na still 70% o. No relent in ur prayers still na 100 be d pass mark for here o...we all will soar.
Praying for speedy response for paper routers...kip d faith guys...we shall celebrate u soon. Seunalsho & duntano how una dey handle d chill pill season..

Hehehehe Vanilla ice ice baby.. Cool as ice. Am steadyfast cos my jesus never fails. And it will surely end in praises. Amen. Canada get ready for me . Y'all gonna see me on chopped canada

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yh bro! No time lol
Cancity234:
flight booked ke,FAST FAST NI OO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kevinoh: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
kruxit:

Bro pls does fanshaw college insist on university transcripts to be sent directly from your institution for graduate studies applications?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
duntano:

Glad ur feeling much beta.
thanks so much sis. Ao are you and your fam?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
@guys heading to fanshawe college, has the school been renamed to fanshaw college ? not sure here or its just a slang/nickname
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kevinoh:

Bro pls does fanshaw college insist on university transcripts to be sent directly from your institution for graduate studies applications?

Thanks in advance.
no bozz, just scan send shikena!...oya forward am
Pls av anyone heard frm Conerstone lately?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
ManTiger:
thanks so much sis. Ao are you and your fam?

Thanks so much . We are doing well glory to God. Waiting for my TRV patiently. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.