Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (826493 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hi hi!!!..please does anyone have a sample of sponsorship letter from your employer I Need to draft mine. Also, is it ok to prepare something like a training bond or agreement btw employer and employee stating that the employee must come back and serve the company after studies or refund the cost of training....smth like that( just trying to prove close ties to nija)...#WarmingUpFor3rdApplication# ... Pleaseeeeee ur advice is needed everyone...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Graviton2(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Haustraliah:
ok,but i think this is my first time to hear that.

That is my generalized perspective on UK schools, there are still some schools in the UK that offer scholarships.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
Holla me @ desdichando@gmail.com

Can't really reply pm's...dunno. Y

tokiniofficial:

Naturally, if you are having good grades they'll put you on scholarship but please do you know any other means?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Graviton2:

I thought you were aware of the situation.
situation?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Graviton2:

That is my generalized perspective on UK schools, there are still some schools in the UK that offer scholarships.
Am talking about russia.
I have never come across their scholarship.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Graviton2(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
Haustraliah:
Am talking about russia.
I have never come across their scholarship.

Really? It's all over the web, mainly for hardcore Science courses. I would have given you a link but that would be derailing the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
Cufs: Hi hi!!!..please does anyone have a sample of sponsorship letter from your employer I Need to draft mine. Also, is it ok to prepare something like a training bond or agreement btw employer and employee stating that the employee must come back and serve the company after studies or refund the cost of training....smth like that( just trying to prove close ties to nija)...#WarmingUpFor3rdApplication# ... Pleaseeeeee ur advice is needed everyone...

No one has answered me na.... sad.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Ekpekus1: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
It is part 6! I don miss o....
Let's be taking it a step @ a time!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
Cufs: Hi hi!!!..please does anyone have a sample of sponsorship letter from your employer I Need to draft mine. Also, is it ok to prepare something like a training bond or agreement btw employer and employee stating that the employee must come back and serve the company after studies or refund the cost of training....smth like that( just trying to prove close ties to nija)...#WarmingUpFor3rdApplication# ... Pleaseeeeee ur advice is needed everyone...

Read carefully answer to your question is there: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/53_1.aspx?lang=eng
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
Haustraliah: hello house,i want to assist my elder brother for his admission in canada,am to choose among lambton college or prince edward university.
i write to ask[b] if first semester tuition fee for lambton college can be payed upon arrival[/b], because what i saw on their websit about payment plan is somehow cool.
....Nope...u have to pay our money grin....first semester tuition deposit noni....typically they give you 2weeks deadline to pay the tuition deposit...you have the grace to extend the payment deadline tho'....all the same you must pay our money......i would go with UPEI though(undergraduate)...u only need to pay $100 tuition deposit compare to Lambton college OWO TABUA deposit($7000)...lol........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
ChriGo: ....Nope...u have to pay our money grin....first semester tuition deposit noni....typically they give you 2weeks deadline to pay the tuition deposit...you have the grace to extend the payment deadline tho'....all the same you must pay our money......i would go with UPEI though(undergraduate)...u only need to pay $100 tuition deposit compare to Lambton college OWO TABUA deposit($7000)...lol........

LMAO!!! OGA CHRIGo you don turn LandLord abi Treasurer for Canny? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
luvlyruky:

LMAO!!! OGA CHRIGo you don turn LandLord abi Treasurer for Canny? cheesy
....Lolzzzzzz grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
ChriGo: ....Nope...u have to pay our money grin....first semester tuition deposit noni....typically they give you 2weeks deadline to pay the tuition deposit...you have the grace to extend the payment deadline tho'....all the same you must pay our money......i would go with UPEI though(undergraduate)...u only need to pay $100 tuition deposit compare to Lambton college OWO TABUA deposit($7000)...lol........

In addition, if UPEI ...he needs to pay $300 too (Owo omo-onile.) To be paid to Amefrica! grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2014

Chrigo dear #in missbon's voice#

U b baba ijebu ni, dis one we u dey say pay our money hahahahhahaahahahha

Oga mi,i bow o

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by iseethegoal: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Still waiting for CIC to revert on my refire. Please is there anyone that applied or refired in early July (7th to be precise) and has gotten a revert? This waiting can run you amok as you can't even plan on what next
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Oga Amefrica u don dey port abi wetin?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Amefrica:

In addition, if UPEI ...he needs to pay $300 too (Owo omo-onile.) To be paid to Amefrica! grin
...Lolzzz grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Slimdel:
Most people here won't understand what you mean by those words you said in part5 but I do and that's why I'm gonna tell you though it's late to just bite your tongue and swallow it, like I always do, I understand perfectly cause I knew when you added him, I just choose not to talk most times.

@chichi89 I saw your pm I will reply ASAP, how you doing.
thanks you've been really helpful. God bless you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
emperoracro:

Chrigo dear #in missbon's voice#

U b baba ijebu ni, dis one we u dey say pay our money hahahahhahaahahahha

Oga mi,i bow o
....Lolzzzz....na our money grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
iseethegoal: Still waiting for CIC to revert on my refire. Please is there anyone that applied or refired in early July (7th to be precise) and has gotten a revert? This waiting can run you amok as you can't even plan on what next

On the 3rd refire, submitted in July...patiently waiting too....#DarizGod!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by chichi89(f): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
I've checked through this thread and so far all I've seen is talk about GTB naira master card working in Canada. Please is anyone using or has anyone used 1st bank master card?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tdayof(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Haustraliah:
Russia?
Am sure you wana mention Uk.
even Ukraine cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
luvlyruky:

Read carefully answer to your question is there: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/53_1.aspx?lang=eng

Thanks @luvlyruky,but it did not answer my question. I was asking for a sample of letter of sponsorship for employer, and if its advisable to also present something like a training bond btw my employer and I , as proof of ties to nija

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
emperoracro: Oga Amefrica u don dey port abi wetin?

I'm still very much around, boss. I full ground wella! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
ChriGo: ...Lolzzz grin...

grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Cufs:

Thanks @luvlyruky,but it did not answer my question. I was asking for a sample of letter of sponsorship for employer, and if its advisable to also present something like a training bond btw my employer and I , as proof of ties to nija

Do you want me to copy and paste the employers part for you?its written there.what your employer is meant to write as a sponsor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
Na wa must you always look for short cut to something that's writing there.Laziness won't allow you take your time to read.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
luvlyruky: Na wa must you always look for short cut to something that's writing there.Laziness won't allow you take your time to read.

That's just rude....very rude.*smh*

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ElCapt: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
luvlyruky: Na wa must you always look for short cut to something that's writing there.Laziness won't allow you take your time to read.

Hey.

You made your point.

But this was unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
Cufs:

That's just rude....very rude.*smh*

LMAO!I was not talking to you oga mi abi lady
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tokiniofficial(m): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
I wanted to be sure Iif your same person I used to relate with before Nairaland tsunami?

desdichando:
Holla me @ desdichando@gmail.com

Can't really reply pm's...dunno. Y

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
ElCapt:

Hey.

You made you point.

But this was unnecessary.

Well done but your comment is uncessary too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.