Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,335 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (854163 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 12:26am On Sep 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW MONTH HOUSE !

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 12:30am On Sep 01, 2014
ChriGo: ....Which of the colleges rejected ur 2.3 CGPA?.....
MUN and University of Alberta,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 12:31am On Sep 01, 2014
vanrichie4u:

@Mantiget check out seneca, a friend of mine got admitted for a Pgd course on "supply chain" a month ago and he finished with a 3class here in Nigeria.
Will definately check on seneca sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 12:39am On Sep 01, 2014
duntano:

Hello, don't know if this will help but. I finished a 3rd class in computer science. Don't even remember the GPA anylonger cos when I finished school I was done with computer science. I had worked as a sales n marketing person since I left school. I was given dat oppotunity den n I worked for more dan 6yrs.. I am also a self trained baker. Coown a bake shop.*i have never been at any cake training or anytin.. Anyways b4 I derail. My point is althou I had a 3rd class . I never gave up. I got a job, worked . Even nw as a SAHM I get jobs but cos I have nw focused my mind on becoming prfessionalytrained as pastry chef. I have nt allowed anytin get me down .. Look for what u can do with ur rare talent n work on it. Maybe the course u read in school isn't really wat u love.. Computer science wasn't it for me.. I know when I eventually get to canada n get properly trained. The universe will be unable to stop my star from shining for the world to see cos I know my strenghts and am going for it.. Don't let little things like GPAs from d past hunt u.. Think deep and pray to God.. U will surely know wat to do takia.. Hope I wasn't mumbling all thu thou. Takia
Thanks boss, I've had alot of thoughts in the past but is divided into 2.
1. To become an academician, since i seems to be the gifted among my siblings and there were lot of hope on me even till date my parent always believe that i'll one day proceed my studies.
2. Invest massively into agriculture, something i've had passion for since my teen stage and at a moment, i currently has some turkey i'm raising for fun and study, so also chicken, rabbit and guineapig. i did some simulation in GM feeds with a friend who recently defended her Masters Thesis at UI. by and large, i've really fall in love with school life and really want to get my ass back to school but not definately here in Naija.
and as for my grade, i wasn't extremely poor but i wasn't very fortunate. i had issues (health) during my final year and has 4E's in my 2nd semester 400L including my project, i wasn't even unable to finish nor to defend it but all the same, I thank God.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 12:39am On Sep 01, 2014
saxywale:

You are welcome.
@Man tiger. consider courses like GIS too.
Thanks sir, GIS and Climatology has been on my mind for so long.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 12:40am On Sep 01, 2014
siegfried99: HAPPY NEW MONTH HOUSE !
same to you bros.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 12:49am On Sep 01, 2014
ManTiger:
....Bros applying to MUN and U of Alberta with 2.3 CGPA na suicide mission na grin....haba!!!...zone off University for now bro....colleges will admit you....I be wan cry on top ur situation before only for me to see say na MUN and U of A you applied too grin....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by duntano: 12:53am On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=ManTiger]
Thanks boss, I've had alot of thoughts in the past but is divided into 2.
1. To become an academician, since i seems to be the gifted among my siblings and there were lot of hope on me even till date my parent always believe that i'll one day proceed my studies.
2. Invest massively into agriculture, something i've had passion for since my teen stage and at a moment, i currently has some turkey i'm raising for fun and study, so also chicken, rabbit and guineapig. i did some simulation in GM feeds with a friend who recently defended her Masters Thesis at UI. by and large, i've really fall in love with school life and really want to get my ass back to school but not definately here in Naija.
and as for my grade, i wasn't extremely poor but i wasn't very fortunate. i had issues (health) during my final year and has 4E's in my 2nd semester 400L including my project, i wasn't even unable to finish nor to defend it but all the same, I thank God.[/quote

There you go ...I always believe every one has rare talents we just have to tap into it. And refine it good luck ...... Believe in ur ability.... You can teachand still be in agriculture
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 12:57am On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=duntano][/quote]

You and oga saxywale has really inspired me tonight.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 12:59am On Sep 01, 2014
ChriGo: ....Bros applying to MUN and U of Alberta with 2.3 CGPA na suicide mission na grin....haba!!!...zone off University for now bro....colleges will admit you....I be wan cry on top ur situation before only for me to see say na MUN and U of A you applied too grin....
I be learner and thank God we have peeps like you around here.
Education in Oceanic (NZ) is really expensive, though there are Job prospect but for this thread, I've really fall in love with Cannada.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by TWIPI: 1:00am On Sep 01, 2014
timmituyi: Saxywale,

Like Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Really inspiring, tnx for sharing.

Regards,
T.

AMAZING
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 1:05am On Sep 01, 2014
saxywale:
Its possible in my area. you just need about 3-4 certicates that won't cost you up to a thousand dollars..Only in summer though, which falls within school break anyway.
area no matter. I dey Toronto. Abeg which certificates be that make I begin do am. I'll be a week old in Canada tomorrow. Still looking for house o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 1:07am On Sep 01, 2014
im so sorry if this question has been answred before, but please i need response to it..pls

is coop available to msc students as well? i.e will an msc student be allowed to work on or off campus.

and can anyone suggest any uni or college in canada with the lowest tuition or let me say very very low tuition fee (for both grad and undergraduates pls)

#URGENT
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 1:18am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy New Month House.

Pls how many year PGWP will a One Year Ontario Post Graduate Diploma get for someone?

Whats the best course for a Business Postgraduate Diploma student, as per Jobs after grad... Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 1:18am On Sep 01, 2014
ManTiger:
I be learner and thank God we have peeps like you around here.
Education in Oceanic (NZ) is really expensive, though there are Job prospect but for this thread, I've really fall in love with Canada.
...Ok...easy with the Canny romance bro...I'm still a Virgin grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 01, 2014
Please house,help me, I want to do valuation for my landed properties. Is it advisable to use a solicitor or an Estate surveyor. Secondly, can the valuation report stand for proof of funds or just home ties?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 1:35am On Sep 01, 2014
ChriGo: ...Ok...easy with the Canny romance bro...I'm still a Virgin grin....
grin virgin? if i hear.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 1:39am On Sep 01, 2014
ChriGo: ...Ok...easy with the Canny romance bro...I'm still a Virgin grin....

bro please help me oo

im looking for cheap colleges in canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 2:21am On Sep 01, 2014
ManTiger:
grin virgin? if i hear.
... grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ChriGo(m): 2:27am On Sep 01, 2014
siegfried99:

bro please help me oo

im looking for cheap colleges in canada
....whats your budget?....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Aloaye(m): 3:52am On Sep 01, 2014
pyhz:

welcome to the land of opportunities! whc campus of university of toronto u goin to? Av u gotten ur accommodation?

It St. George's campus and I have an apartment at Spadina Avenue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Aloaye(m): 3:53am On Sep 01, 2014
Siga: ... Walmart is good... Then if u are close to Yorkdale... Ask for where Orfus Road is... Thats good as well.... Enjoy

Thanks all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 5:51am On Sep 01, 2014
Enroute2015:
Okay, I'll do just that by the time I wanna apply. Thanks
Lemme know how e dey go abeg, make we do am together since i have gotten a partner.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 01, 2014
/////
Hey guys, happy new month...
Pls just a quick one....how do u use someone with only a savings account as sponsor. He's a business merchant and doesn't really av a well organized busniess so to speak. Customers pay him cash as he sells infant items at lagos island.
@Amefrica....safe trip bro!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Enroute2015: 6:13am On Sep 01, 2014
twaintoy: Lemme know how e dey go abeg, make we do am together since i have gotten a partner.
No P sis. Will keep you updated on BBM. This thread must not enter Part 7...Remember? lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kclexa(m): 6:39am On Sep 01, 2014
ChriGo: .....Yes Sarnia Jobs pay well....ranges from $11-$25/hr....depends on the type of jab....after completing 2 semesters, you get to go for a 4 months break...you can make enuff $$$$$$ to pay the remaining one year tuition fee.....and also during your coop you can also make enuff $$$$$$.....so logically you're paying extremely less for tuition fee cuz you'll be getting the money back from the Long break + coop term.....Isn't that nice grin.....

Paddi mi; E be like say you over hammer this holiday oh. this your analysis be as e get 0!!

Make I visit you? grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 6:42am On Sep 01, 2014
ChriGo: ....whats your budget?....

@ChriGo.. How much shld one budget for Lambton. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vicarsenal(m): 6:44am On Sep 01, 2014
@ChriGo and other Gurus...
Happy New Month House.

Pls how many year PGWP will a One Year Ontario Post Graduate Diploma get for someone?

Whats the best course for a Business Postgraduate Diploma student, as per Jobs after grad... Am considering HRM or Global Business Management. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2014
ManTiger:
Go for colleges not Universities...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Enroute2015: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2014
ChriGo: ....If its convinient for you then you can write ur CCNA in Naija....if not then you can write it here in Lambton....enuff certification dey available here for you to write.....if you're coming for Information Technology Professional(ITP).....the minimum certification requirement for graduation is compTIA project+, MCITP( Server Administrator),MCITP( Enterprise Administrator) and Other internal Projects wey you go do....this exams are free though....other certification exams(e.g CCNA,A+,ITIL,CCNP,security+, e.t.c) wey you wan write na from ur pocket grin....as for the CCNA, i advice you come write it here as you'll be taking courses on it ....upon getting 75% and above in the cisco courses...you'll get discounted prices in writing some Cisco exams so its far more cost effective than writing it in Naija.......
That's my Chrigo! Alumni of Life! No p Bro, I go carry my sef come write am for dia...lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2014
Enroute2015:
No P sis. Will keep you updated on BBM. This thread must not enter Part 7...Remember? lol
It must not ooo. We go make am.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by siegfried99(m): 8:49am On Sep 01, 2014
ChriGo: ....whats your budget?....

Like 3-4-5k per semester... wouldn't mind if I see for less.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (501)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.