Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Pls Your Advice! Fibriod Surgery Before Conception, Advisable? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Your Advice! Fibriod Surgery Before Conception, Advisable? (521 Views)

Fibriod Cure With Natural Treatment / I Have Just Been Told That I Have Fibriod. Is Freaking Me Out! / Fibriod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Your Advice! Fibriod Surgery Before Conception, Advisable? by AppleofGod(f): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
hello

Doctors says there is 7cm intramural fibroids and it is the cause of infertility.

is it advisable to do the surgery or is is too risky because of scar? I have heard of many women that dont concieve after the operation.
Re: Pls Your Advice! Fibriod Surgery Before Conception, Advisable? by uboma(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
I've seen two women who took in and bore beautiful and healthy children after their fibroid surgery. Pls get more expert advise from your doctor. Good health to you and others in similar shoes.

Also note that these women had in the past failed to conceive and when they do, they give birth to still born. This kept recurring year after year till they went in for surgery.
Don't forget to get an expert advise from your doctor.
Re: Pls Your Advice! Fibriod Surgery Before Conception, Advisable? by lbrichman: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hello Op, you can also try using natural products. Some are effective in removing fibroids, as I know that is your ultimate desire. Its also important to seek expert advice, but I recommend the usage of ganoderma products, from Organo Gold. They are effective in the treatment of fibroids, and you can post results here afterwards. To learn more, call Luther Benson on 08081347351. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Obama Should Not Give Us Ebola Vaccine / Elmiy Hair & Body Cream / Health Is The Greatest Achevement In The Entire Human Race.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.