Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,671 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. (1266 Views)

How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / 11 PHOTOS: PRAYING And BOWING Down Before The Graven Image Of MARY Is A SIN! / What Is Assumption Of Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
Guys, now you have your very own thread. Do whetever you want with it but stay out of the Catholic thread. Have fun...
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by damerry(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
grin

It's two against one! No mercy? sad

By the time we are done with that

flibertigibbet charlatan 'prophet'

he will learn to be humble like

those before him.
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
ProphetUdeme grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Ubenedictus(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
Weytin happen?

U even make their own thread for them.
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ubenedictus: Weytin happen?

U even make their own thread for them.

The 3 of them are just here to settle their grievance over some bottles of beer. I am not sure what their quarrel is about.
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by damerry(m): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
grin

Formerly operated with the moniker udeme4Christ, but later opted in for prophetudeme after he realised that he has no Christ- likeness in him. That was a candid introspection if you ask me. smiley

The moniker prophetudeme is currently on 'test-drive', when he does not succeed with that moniker he may probably learn to be humble and create this moniker UdemeDhumbled shikenan!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Ubenedictus(m): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
striktlymi:

The 3 of them are just here to settle their grievance over some bottles of beer. I am not sure what their quarrel is about.
i will like to quarel wen you are around, i'm pretty sure you'll make it beer and meat.
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
damerry: grin

Formerly operated with the moniker udeme4Christ, but later opted in for prophetudeme after he realised that he has no Christ- likeness in him. That was a candid introspection if you ask me. smiley

The moniker prophetudeme is currently on 'test-drive', when he does not succeed with that moniker he may probably learn to be humble and create this moniker UdemeDhumbled shikenan!
truly truly a prophet is without honourbut in his own country and among his brethren... And again Who has believed our report? A true prophet according to the words of the Lord Jesus Christ says that a real prophet of God is always persecuted and condemn and libelled to be false by the world and his words are always rejected (mathhew 5 ... All these have been fulfilled in me. Thank u Jesus
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
striktlymi: Guys, now you have your very own thread. Do whetever you want with it but stay out of the Catholic thread. Have fun...
lol catholic admin
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
striktlymi:
be at peace one with another and holiness without which no man shall see the Lord (hebrews 12 vs 14..). Na dem dey quarrel with themselves. I have delivered the message that i was ordered to
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
FrancisTony:

Luke1:48

For he has looked on the humble state of his servant. For behold, from now on all generation shall call me blessed.
also in that luke 11 vs 26 a woman i suspect to be a catholic lifted up her voice and said to Jesus ' blessed is the womb (mary) that bare thee' Jesus answered and said yes but rather blessed are they which hear the word of God and keep it... U can be blessed than any one in the bible....
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by alentyno: 12:13am On Aug 11, 2014
OP you funny. You mean you created a thread for them lol
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Macelliot(m): 12:33am On Aug 11, 2014
striktlymi: Guys, now you have your very own thread. Do whetever you want with it but stay out of the Catholic thread. Have fun...
Damerry, Francistony, Ubenedictus and ProphetUdeme
What a big Shame!!
I weep for you all my brothers!
Hatred and envyness in the heart of Men....
I feel sorry and disheartened when I see my Christian brothers attacking themselves all is the name of ................ (fill in d gap.)
Especially you @damerry!!
How do you love God when you hates and envy your neighbour?
A household that fight against itself shall not stand, for when there is likeness, there is willingness and kindness to make a sacrifice.
May God forgive us all.
I REST MY CASE..........

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Macelliot(m): 12:36am On Aug 11, 2014
damerry: grin

It's two against one! No mercy? sad

By the time we are done with that

flibertigibbet charlatan 'prophet'

he will learn to be humble like

those before him.
Will you Shut up Please!
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by damerry(m): 3:49am On Aug 11, 2014
Macelliot:

What a big Shame!!
I feel sorry and disheartened when I see my Christian brothers attacking themselves all is the name of ................ (fill in d gap.)
A household that fight against itself shall not stand, for when there is likeness, there is willingness and kindness to make a sacrifice.
May God forgive us all.
I REST MY CASE..........

Brother macelliot, are you still embittered? I thought you have long forgiven me for my hardlines on your thread sometime ago angry. Even though you were at fault for posting falsehoods please forgive my polemic attitudes and take me as your brother. Jesus and Mary loves you. So do i smiley
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by damerry(m): 4:01am On Aug 11, 2014
Macelliot:
Will you Shut up Please!

Yes bro.

with regard to the rules of engagement and the spirit of catholic brotherhood i shut my lips. lipsrsealed

Please pray the rosary for us all that Our separated brethern may not see devotion to Mary as harming Christian unity but uniting it.

Ciao
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 11, 2014
ProphetUdeme: also in that luke 11 vs 26 a woman i suspect to be a catholic lifted up her voice and said to Jesus ' blessed is the womb (mary) that bare thee' Jesus answered and said yes but rather blessed are they which hear the word of God and keep it... U can be blessed than any one in the bible....

She's a jewish woman and was practising judaism not Catholicism.

Btw, I never said no one else is blessed. Did I?

Rather you were the one saying Mary ain't blessed. You gerrit?
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Macelliot(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2014
damerry:

Yes bro.

with regard to the rules of engagement and the spirit of catholic brotherhood i shut my lips. lipsrsealed

Please pray the rosary for us all that Our separated brethern may not see devotion to Mary as harming Christian unity but uniting it.

Ciao
I won't pray the Rosary because you told me to do so, but I will pray it when I feel it's right to do so.....
Devotion to Mary or Non-devotion to Mary, Trinity or Non-trinity, only LORD GOD knows......
The sight of GOD is trillion times brighter than the Sun and the sight of the Sun is billion times brighter than that of Man.
The End will justify the Means
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by damerry(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2014
Macelliot:
I won't pray the Rosary because you told me to do so, but I will pray it when I feel it's right to do so.....

8-) You owe me no apologies, even God gives man freewill to act.

Devotion to Mary or Non-devotion to Mary, Trinity or Non-trinity, only LORD GOD knows......

Thats an agnostic mentality if you ask me. You must be either dogmatic or inclined to the plane of vacilations.

The sight of GOD is trillion times brighter than the Sun and the sight of the Sun is billion times brighter than that of Man.

i concur. 8-)

The End will justify the Means

That maxim ain't for the Christian faith. Learn more about it. smiley
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2014
FrancisTony:

She's a jewish woman and was practising judaism not Catholicism.

Btw, I never said no one else is blessed. Did I?

Rather you were the one saying Mary ain't blessed. You gerrit?
no i never said so. Just that the honour to mary is getting excessively superflous in the sight of a Jealous God
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2014
damerry:

Jesus and Mary loves you. So do i smiley
thats God the Son and god the mother abi? Mary doesnt knw any of u and on the judgement day she will stand as a witness against u
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2014
ProphetUdeme: no i never said so. Just that the honour to mary is getting excessively superflous in the sight of a Jealous God

Lol! You are God?

At least, she said all generation shall call her blessed because the almighty God have done great thing to her.

Luke 1:43

Elizabeth spoke;

and who am I that the mother of my lord should come and visit me?

The text shows that Elizabeth held her in a high regard and she wasn't worthy to receive her but was only privileged even though Mary is/was her cousin. smiley
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by damerry(m): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
ProphetUdeme: thats God the Son and god the mother abi? Mary doesnt knw any of u and on the judgement day she will stand as a witness against u

I dare you to Back these baseless rants with scriptures, stop spewing your opinion smiley.
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by damerry(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
ProphetUdeme: no i never said so. Just that the honour to mary is getting excessively superflous in the sight of a Jealous God

De Maria numquam satis

It means..

"Of Mary there is never enough" we have not yet praised, exalted, honoured, loved and serve Mary as we ought. She deserves still more praise, still more respect, still more love and still more service

Minding the fact that Mary is not an end herself but a special means to an end (Jesus) where do these 'excessive honour' end? Does it end in Mary? No!, it ends in Jesus! smiley

in a nutshell

The More we over honour/excessively honour Mary the more we honour/excessively honour Jesus Christ because we honour Mary only that we may the more perfectly honour Jesus since we go to her as the way by which we are to find the end we are seeking, which is Jesus.
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Macelliot(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
damerry:

8-) You owe me no apologies, even God gives man freewill to act.

Thats an agnostic mentality if you ask me. You must be either dogmatic or inclined to the plane of vacilations.

i concur. 8-)

That maxim ain't for the Christian faith. Learn more about it. smiley
How sure are You?
On that day, many will say, "Lord, in your name we do this, in your name will do that," but I(Jesus) will say to them, "get away, I don't know you."
Shallom!
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by alentyno: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
damerry:

De Maria numquam satis

It means..

[s]"Of Mary there is never enough" we have not yet praised, exalted, honoured, loved and serve Mary as we ought. She deserves still more praise, still more respect, still more love and still more service[/s]

[s]Minding the fact that Mary is not an end herself but a special means to an end (Jesus)[ where do these 'excessive honour' end? Does it end in Mary? No!, it ends in Jesus! smiley[/s]

in a nutshell

[s]The More we over honour/excessively honour Mary the more we honour/excessively honour Jesus Christ because we honour Mary only that we may the more perfectly honour Jesus since we go to her as the way by which we are to find the end we are seeking, which is Jesus.[/s]
Trash.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by damerry(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
^grin Clueless. Smh
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by damerry(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Macelliot:
How sure are You?
On that day, many will say, "Lord, in your name we do this, in your name will do that," but I(Jesus) will say to them, "get away, I don't know you."
Shallom!

That maxim stood alone (explained nothing) when it first appeared, judging by it's wide held infamous meaning i concluded that it has no place in Christianity.

Well, the meaning you brought up Der makes sense!smiley but for practical purpose, dat maxim ain't just sound judging by the uncharitable meaning it's original proponents attached to it.

Bro macelliot, If i may ask, why have you stopped catholic evangelism? I remember you once created a thread about Mary

www.nairaland.com/1555871/bitter-truth-blessed-virgin-mary

since then you hardly join the fight against heresy, are you discouraged? It seems you're gradually becoming an apostate. Please can you set the record straight on the latest turn of things.

+ hope you have forgiven me for being rude on your thread sometime ago
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Macelliot(m): 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
damerry:

That maxim stood alone (explained nothing) when it first appeared, judging by it's wide held infamous meaning i concluded that it has no place in Christianity.
When and how will confusion end in Christianity?

Well, the meaning you brought up Der makes sense!smiley but for practical purpose, dat maxim ain't just sound judging by the uncharitable meaning it's original proponents attached to it.
ok.

Bro macelliot, If i may ask, why have you stopped catholic evangelism? I remember you once created a thread about Mary

www.nairaland.com/1555871/bitter-truth-blessed-virgin-mary

since then you hardly join the fight against heresy, are you discouraged? It seems you're gradually becoming an apostate. Please can you set the record straight on the latest turn of things.
This is where the main target is!
I just felt that, rather for me to keep on arguing with my fellow Christians and cause dis-unity among ourselves, I got to use that opportunity to fight the heresies of the Muslims, Pagans, Atheists, and Satanists e.t.c....
I wish all the Christian could be one in unity and love.... But Let thy Will of the LORD GOD be done.

+ hope you have forgiven me for being rude on your thread sometime ago
All is Well!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by damerry(m): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2014
Macelliot:
When and how will confusion end in Christianity?

Dats by the way. smiley

This is where the main target is! I just felt that, rather for me to keep on arguing with my fellow Christians and cause dis-unity among ourselves, I got to use that opportunity to fight the heresies of the Muslims, Pagans, Atheists, and Satanists e.t.c....
I wish all the Christian could be one in unity and love.... But Let thy Will of the LORD GOD be done.

Thats good. Anyway it's good that while we play offensive we should also keep an eye on our defence.

All is Well!

3 thousand thanks. Bro smiley
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Ubenedictus(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2014
Macelliot:

What a big Shame!!
May God forgive us all.
I REST MY CASE..........

why is my username up there?
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Ubenedictus(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2014
hehehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking! Pastor Lesego Ask Congregation To Drink Petrol (photos) / Evolution And The Soul / January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.