Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. (1268 Views)

How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / 11 PHOTOS: PRAYING And BOWING Down Before The Graven Image Of MARY Is A SIN! / What Is Assumption Of Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Macelliot(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2014
Ubenedictus:

why is my username up there?
Ask yourself? You knew the answer!
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Ubenedictus(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2014
Macelliot:
When and how will confusion end in Christianity?

ok.

This is where the main target is!
I just felt that, rather for me to keep on arguing with my fellow Christians and cause dis-unity among ourselves, I got to use that opportunity to fight the heresies of the Muslims, Pagans, Atheists, and Satanists e.t.c....
I wish all the Christian could be one in unity and love.... But Let thy Will of the LORD GOD be done.

All is Well!
there can be no true unity in Christianity until we arrive at a unity of faith.

We can all work together, pray together and do many things together, but if we do not believe together then there will be no full Christian unity.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
Macelliot:
macelliot i know u are confused and undecided in ur idea about the Trinity and the belief in virgin mary and other things concerning christianity... Kneel down and pray to God and He will reveal the truth to u.. Dont listen to any priest or any of ur fellow catholics who are nothing but HERETICS.. Pray to God and He will reveal the truth to u and u will escape damnation
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ubenedictus:
hehehehe
read the bible and ask the Holy Spirit to teach and explain the truth to u.. Dont listen to ur pries or reverend fathers.. The Holy Spirit dwells in u and all believers right from the day u accepted Christ.. He does not only come through NOVENA, Lentil periods or any other illegal catholic programmes
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Rich4god(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
ProphetUdeme: read the bible and ask the Holy Spirit to teach and explain the truth to u.. Dont listen to ur pries or reverend fathers.. The Holy Spirit dwells in u and all believers right from the day u accepted Christ.. He does not only come through NOVENA, Lentil periods or any other illegal catholic programmes
I guess the spirit comes through legal prophet udeme...
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Ubenedictus(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
ProphetUdeme: read the bible and ask the Holy Spirit to teach and explain the truth to u.. Dont listen to ur pries or reverend fathers.. The Holy Spirit dwells in u and all believers right from the day u accepted Christ.. He does not only come through NOVENA, Lentil periods or any other illegal catholic programmes

hehehe.

You are the one not following scripture.

I know that i have the indwelling of the holy spirit, i read the sacred scriptures and ask the spirit for guidiance, it is you who have failed to listen to the church. Scriptures say, "the church is the pillar and foundation of the truth".
Do you listen to the church Jesus founded on the apostles?
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Ubenedictus(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Macelliot:
if i know the answer why ask you?
Re: A Thread For Damerry, Francisanthony And ProphetUdeme On The Holiness Of Mary. by Adaodogwu(f): 12:23am On Aug 15, 2014
Prophetudeme how biz na?hope customers are coming as expected? May Jah bless ur hustle bt a word of advice, just leave these people u are arguing with cos they are bad market for u, they will never agree to come to ur shop.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry / You Negroes, This Is Why You Don't Know You Are The True Israelites / Lagos Pastor Confess "I Belong To ogboni"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.