Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Greatest Scientist. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Who Do You Think Is The Greatest Scientist. (713 Views)

Ten of the greatest threats that could wipe out all life on Earth / Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist / Who's The Greatest Scientist Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is The Greatest Scientist. by gbenga4sure(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Whenever i think about scientist,i get confused about who is the greatest of them all.As i think about it,so many names gets in my mind.But i think these six are the greatest.
1.)NEWTON
2.)GALILEO
3.)ALBERT EINSTEIN.
4.)PERIE AND MARIE CURIE
5.)NEILS BOHR
6.)LORD RUTTERFORD.
Pls I am not talking about invetors,i am only talking about scientists.You can also add yours,scientists only
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Greatest Scientist. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
All these peeps are inventors too, aren't they? So why u saying not talking bout inventors, I don vex sef...
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Greatest Scientist. by TutorVISTA(m): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
Though this may or may not be off-thread.
In the electrical field, Nikola Tesla makes the list as one of the G. O. A .T scientists.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Greatest Scientist. by tobillionaire(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
michael faraday
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Greatest Scientist. by farano(f): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
I am a scientist, tho I'm not the greatest sad
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Greatest Scientist. by Dubby6(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
Shekau or Ebola..choose one
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Greatest Scientist. by gbenga4sure(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dubby6: Shekau or Ebola..choose one
.Se nah the bombings shekau dy do or wetin seld make him a scientist

(1) (Reply)

My View Of The Full Moon From Lokoja(picture) / Tech: Do You Know Your Batteries Can Be Increased By 800%? / Airtel 2GB Cheat!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.