Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Election Registration Training. How Did You Feel? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Election Registration Training. How Did You Feel? (796 Views)

How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? / Which Schools Have Gotten Their JAMB No Yet An How Did They Go About It / How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Registration Training. How Did You Feel? by dantewest: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
Well, i felt estatic after receiving the text message about the training exercise. I was of course expecting it, but it gives me joy to know I still exist on government's staff list. (My unpaid June alawee due to redeployment still hurts)

During the training exercise, I was amazed that I'm going to be actually part of those in the front line of 2015 elections. Although thoughts of rejecting the offer was already mounting.

I looked at the faces and expressions of my fellow Corpers, it was mind blowing. Some excitements, some worry, some bravado type of fear, and of course the exceptional one's who are just simply confused.

As the election procedures was explained, I felt proud of been a youth corper at this time in Nigeria's story.

What about you, what's your reaction?
Re: Election Registration Training. How Did You Feel? by phr33man(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
meaning 2014 batch A will partake in d election exercise?
Re: Election Registration Training. How Did You Feel? by dantewest: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2014
Yeah! From the way events are unfolding it is almost certain that batch A will also be involved in the election exercise.
Re: Election Registration Training. How Did You Feel? by phr33man(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2014
PLSSS MAY I KNW D GROUND FOR D CLAIM?

(1) (Reply)

Redeployment Issue / One Year Since Passing Out From NYSC, Batch 13A What R Ur Achievements So Far? / Pls When Is The Portal For Online Registration Going To Close?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.