Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Redeployment Issue - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Redeployment Issue (798 Views)

How Long Does NYSC Online Redeployment Take / Please I Need Your Advice On NYSC Redeployment/relocation / Nysc Declines Requests For Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redeployment Issue by KingAdaeze: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Please I was redeployed to a neighbouring state instead of where I actually wanted. .and to be honest I would rather be in my original place of deployment...is there anyway I can go back to my original place of deployment.thankd for ur answers
Re: Redeployment Issue by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 28, 2014
yes, write a 'cancelling of redeployment' letter to the DG via the state director. just the way you wrote the redeployment letter. By the way, what state were you initially and which were you redeployed to?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls When Is The Portal For Online Registration Going To Close? / Police Release Lover Of NYSC Corp Member Who Was Murdered In Ibadan / Nigeria Air Force Shortlisted Candidates,recruitment......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.