Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? (2340 Views)

Which Animal Is Most Friendly With Man? / 7 Animal Selfies That Will Make You Think Twice / Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by dstnd: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
guys just thought of this...if u were to be born as an animal which animal would you like to be and tell us why.I discovered that human begins has animal trait as a behaviour knowingly or not.like me I will prefer to come as a lion.cos I love power.
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
A whale would be alright.
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by Wolison(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
Op@am a human....not animal abeg!!!!.....nnaa!! See me see wahala kwa?

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by eph12(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hyena
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
Wolison: Op@am a human....not animal abeg!!!!.....nnaa!! See me see wahala kwa?
That's why he said "IF"
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by Youngsage: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
mstcheww. Such shallow thinking giving rise to a silly thread.
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
eph12: Hyena
Chai!! gringringrin
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by eph12(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
Idrismusty97: Chai!! gringringrin
I will just be laughing at others anyhow cool
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by Youngsage: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
Idrismusty97: That's why he said "IF"
bla bla bla. Waste of thread space. And why would anyone want to 'reincarnate' as an animal, IF it were possible?

Op try improvin d quality of your thots.

My 2cents
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Youngsage:
bla bla bla. Waste of thread space. And why would anyone want to 'reincarnate' as an animal, IF it were possible?

My 2cents

Lol the OP actually have quality thoughts. It is all about the imagination even if it is somewhat childish(This is why i admire children). After all most of the inventions you used were once a thought of someone, it might be useful someday cheesy. Just lighten up and add yours. No one is saying you are an animal o!
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than
knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
-Albert Einstein

Where beams of imagination play, The memory’s soft figures melt away.
-Alexander Pope

I believe in the power of the imagination to remake the world, to release the truth within us, to hold back the night, to transcend death, to charm motorways, to
ingratiate ourselves with birds, to enlist the confidences of madmen.
-J.G. Ballard
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by Wolison(m): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
Youngsage: mstcheww. Such shallow thinking giving rise to a silly thread.
must you insult?
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by Dubby6(m): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ill like to come as youngsage

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by dstnd: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
Idrismusty97: That's why he said "IF"
.....thank u oo my brother....am a radical thinker
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by dstnd: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Idrismusty97: Lol the OP actually have quality thoughts. It is all about the imagination even if it is somewhat childish(This is why i admire children). After all most of the inventions you used were once a thought of someone, it might be useful someday cheesy. Just lighten up and add yours. No one is saying you are an animal o!

....I love to imagine...and also experiment it.
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by Nazcoj(m): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
Eagle

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by dstnd: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
I love this
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by Youngsage: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: Lol the OP actually have has quality thoughts. It is all about the imagination even if it is somewhat childish(This is why i admire children). After all most of the inventions you used were once a thought of by someone, it might be useful someday cheesy. Just lighten up and add yours. No one is saying you are an animal o!

Huh

Ok then, great invention op!

Smh
Wolison: must you insult?

And where is the insult now Mstcheww
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by Youngsage: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dubby6: Ill like to come as youngsage

lol grin grin

U sef u know sey u no well. Shior!
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by Wolison(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
Youngsage:

And where is the insult now Mstcheww
just make sure that ur spit no touch me!#mcheeeeew!!!#

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by doeying(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2014
Youngsage: mstcheww. Such shallow thinking giving rise to a silly thread.

to be honest, it is not a silly thread, read on it,

psychologists believe that the type of animal you would like to be determines how you treat other people,
its like this, if i would like to be a lion, because i share most qualities(courage..protection,can be dangerous),
there is a high tendency that i would not relate well(i used "relate well" because i dint want to use "kill" ) with people with low self esteem(preys)...

also, i could like to be a butterfly, no one suspects the butterfly for anything..lol

i could be an otter, they are always happy.

stuff like that...my opinion though

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by Spaxon(f): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2014

Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by Mckandre(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mehn! I don't know why you guys are trying so hard to explain to that sage of a girl. she has alot of issues to begin with, basically she has less to offer than she can grab. why waste quality typing skills to reply to such myopic misformed embryo. *if say God no dey I for call you olodo*

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by DRealGeesam(m): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mckandre: Mehn! I don't know why you guys are trying so hard to explain to that sage of a girl. she has alot of issues to begin with, basically she has less to offer than she can grab. why waste quality typing skills to reply to such myopic misformed embryo. *if say God no dey I for call you olodo*
Well said. smiley
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by pankere(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
A FROG grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by dstnd: 1:52am On Aug 14, 2014
Youngsage:

My 2cents

OK sir
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by dstnd: 1:53am On Aug 14, 2014
doeying:

to be honest, it is not a silly thread, read on it,

psychologists believe that the type of animal you would like to be determines how you treat other people,
its like this, if i would like to be a lion, because i share most qualities(courage..protection,can be dangerous),
there is a high tendency that i would not relate well(i used "relate well" because i dint want to use "kill" ) with people with low self esteem(preys)...

also, i could like to be a butterfly, no one suspects the butterfly for anything..lol

i could be an otter, they are always happy.

stuff like that...my opinion though

hmmmmm I see u
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by dstnd: 1:54am On Aug 14, 2014
pankere: A FROG grin
.....ah frog wot?
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by UjSizzle(f): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
A Cat cheesy
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by inception101(m): 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
dstnd: guys just thought of this...if u were to be born as an animal which animal would you like to be and tell us why.I discovered that human begins has animal trait as a behaviour knowingly or not.like me I will prefer to come as a lion.cos I love power.
Butterfly
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
UjSizzle: A Cat cheesy
A tiger is better... I love d speed and strength....
Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by mebad(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2014
Tiger. Independent, strong, fast. A real work of beauty

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Come As An Animal Which Animal Would You Love ? by eph12(m): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2014
UjSizzle: A Cat cheesy
Ermm are you from Edo state? #JustAsking o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pure Breed German Boxer Puppies - Ready To Move To Their New Loving Home! RARE / Pedigree Boerboel Puppies From Prodeegee / Please Help My Dog Is Down With Jaundice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.