Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

You Too Can Own An Online Business | Not Affiliate | See My Free Guide. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Too Can Own An Online Business | Not Affiliate | See My Free Guide. (769 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / Free Money For Your Business: Not Loan, It Is Free N250,000 / In Need Of Very Profitable Business One Can Do(serious Business Not Jokes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Too Can Own An Online Business | Not Affiliate | See My Free Guide. by aikfrank(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
This article is not going to ask you for any fee or payment before you can gain access to the main information, every thing I have to say has been fully documented in this article, so, if I were you, I will make sure I understand every line, if its going to take me 5 days to fully understand I will do.

If you read without reading every line, then you can never get the full information, just read gently. Take a glass cup of water (clean cup) and sip as you read.

Introduction: I keep on saying it anywhere anytime; the best way to make money on the internet still remains being the inventor. What do I mean by inventor?
Someone/a Company comes up with a website and says, Register an account for N5,000 and be able to do many things on our site, bla, bla ,bla Also continues and says reefer your friends and earn 20% of your friends bla bla bla, and we all rush and start bombing the internet with all bulshit, and you get young internet users into trouble, cos they mostly fall for it. Why not be the person asking others to register at your site, and tell others to refeer others?

You have never taught about that? Or you think its too expensive to maintain? Or its too expensive to set up? Or too technical maintain?

This business model will actually make you a full merchant, the owner of a full online business for free!.

Before we begin proper I will like to explain some terms, please don’t do oversabi, I know you already know them, just still read sha (lol)

Domain Name: Well not according to MyOgaAtTheTop who didn’t know what a domain name was, a domain name is a simple unique identifier which begins with www. And ends with different identifiers also which are called TLDs.
www.nairaland.com has a .com TLD
www.yourhead.net has a .net TLD
There are lots of them, the few I can remember are .com |.net |.com.ng |.ng |.biz |.org |.uk| .game| .travel| .eu| .we.bs|.us| .co.uk| .info| .co |.name| .mobi| And many more!

These domain prices differs according to the TLD, the most common TLD is the .com and in the Nigerian market it sells for N2,000, some powerful companies can sell this for N1700, I think that’s the cheapest price you can get in the Nigerian Market (This is a standard price we are not talking about promo)

A domain name is registered and renewed every year, so what it means is that you cannot own a domain for life, if you buy yourcompany.com for N1,700 this year, next year you will have to renew also with the stated price. So some companies will say “register a domain name for $4”
I assure you that the following year you will pay from your nose, cos you will now start renewing the domain above the market price.

What am introducing you to also needs the following explanation:

Web hosting: The word web hosting is vague, it contains a whole lot. Ok a layman’s meaning.
Web hosting makes your domain accessible anywhere in the world.

More explanation: If you buy mycompany.com you will also need to buy a web hosting package to make your domain name accessible. What makes it possible for you to access a site that was built in UK or as far as Australia here in Nigeria is the Hosting server provided by your web hosting company or merchant.

Sometimes some hosting provider or company will tell you to get free domain name with your hosting package for one year, well actually there is nothing like free domain name, the actual price has been added to the hosting price.

There are different types of Hosting solutions, and I will explain them in turn

- Shared Hosting
- VPS
- Dedicated Servers

Shared Hosting: Shared hosting means different sites are hosted on the same server, this makes it possible for small business owners to host a site with other small business owners on the same server.

VPS: This type of hosting is more private than the Shared Hosting server, a custom server is allocated to the client to host his site, normally, a site with a very huge traffic goes for this type of hosting. This type of servers have just few sites hosted within the same sever

Dedicated Servers: This type of hosting means, only one site is hosted on one server; this can increase security, and mostly meant for very big business that needs a custom server.

Hosting is no doubt very important in the World Wide Web business as many merchants are already going into this business.

WE ARE GETTING CLOSER
Let us quickly look at the market price of these hosting packages, this will give us full understanding of what am about to introduce you to

Shared Hosting Prices: Using the Nigerian market price, I think you can get about 10gb disk space and about 10gb band width for about N3,000 yearly, while some offer just 5gb even 2gb for N4,500. Some also will give you just 100MB for the same value, the hosting company you use determines. (These prices are yearly)

VPS: We have just few companies in Nigeria who sells this hosting packages, the few ones who sells, sells for at least N10,000 monthly some sells as high as N30,000 monthly. VPS prices are monthly, they are actually very expensive that’s why only very few companies can afford them in Nigeria.

Dedicated Servers: This is the highest server, the market price sells for nothing less than N35,000 monthly, some sell as high as N80,000 monthly. Only very very few companies out there can afford to resell this hosting solution.

WHAT IS THE ACTUAL COST TO RESELL THESE HOSTING PACKAGES.
We all know Go-Daddy and the rest, so we should use their prices

Godaddy price to resell ONLY SHARED HOSTING PACKAGES is
$27.19 monthly • 40 GB storage
http://uk.godaddy.com/hosting/reseller-hosting.aspx?ci=73580

$24.95 monthly 100gb storage
https://my.bluehost.com/cgi/help/pricing-reseller

Before you can resell you will be given a storage limit and bandwidth limit to resell shared hosting packages. Like the Go daddy price above means; your allowed disk space to be shared for all cpanel accounts you will create is just 40GB and you will have to pay $27.19 monthly or else all cpanel accounts you have created will go down.

So it also means that, if you sell or not, is non of Go Daddy’s business, the contract between the reseller and them is that every month you pay them $27.19 or else the reseller’s account will be terminated which means all the site created on his account also will be terminated. This price is only for those that want to resell Shared hosting accounts.

VPS RESELLING
If Go Daddy will ask you to pay £15.99 /month as end users for VPS hosting, then how much do you think you will pay if you want to resell? Just imagine how much you will have to pay monthly?

No doubt that Hosting business is very profitable but the price of setting it up and managing is too expensive. You also need to employ a web designer to build your site for you, also you need to employ a support staff who will attend to your clients and all of that.

NOW THE REAL DEAL.

A Company in Nigeria now makes it possible for us to resell all hosting services for free! Yes for free!

You can resell domain names, shared hosting, vps, dedicated servers and even ssl certificates for free!!!
You also will not have to worry about who to build your website, they already have it pre-built, just change among templates.

OK READ CAREFULLY.

To make profit, all you just have to do is to adjust the price that will be set to your custom price, and every successful order from your site, you get the profit credited to your account.

There are default prices already set by the company, For example the lowest shared hosting plan is just $12 yearly (50gb band width and 50 gb disk space can you beat that?), you can adjust this price to what ever price you want from your reseller portal.

NOTE: You are not going to be paying any bulshit yearly, You resell all plans as you want

There are two accounts to choose from, A Custom and the free account.

If you are really ready to start the business, I strongly recommend you to choose the custom account, this enables you to sell at your custom domain name, and you get full benefit of selling (Your domain is not free and the hosting account to help you set up your reseller account, so the company charges $20 for this type of account and additional $10 if you choose a custom DNS for your store, only paid yearly)

The second account to choose from is a free account, with this account, you will resell with the site’s domain extension, you cannot use your custom domain and you cannot also choose a custom DNS for your store (one time set up cost for this account is $10)

Check out the site here at http://www.freeresellersite.com

Free ResellerSite helps your site handles all orders, they handle billing, they will also answer your customers queries(support), basically all I do is to advertise my site and see the orders flow in. Freeresellersite also enables me to add new resellers from my site, but I want you to be connected from the source.

My Success
Getting a hosting site to resell all hosting packages alone is not enough to make success, if you just get a custom site and you go to bed, then no one will visit your site, then you can’t make profit.

LEARN FROM ME
Advert is key, at first, I invested N10,000 into add and I didn’t get much return, though I had over 7,000 unique visitors and only 30 were converted to sales. That wasn’t good enough though I had 3 customers who ordered the dedicated server hosting and 7 VPS, had 12 shared hosting and the rest were just domain orders

Now today, I can boost of over 1,400 clients with one package or the other, because I now use the best advertising model.

SEE YOU AT THE TOP.
Re: You Too Can Own An Online Business | Not Affiliate | See My Free Guide. by spotmataz: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
Good and very educative post. But which is the best advertising plan. . . . .
Re: You Too Can Own An Online Business | Not Affiliate | See My Free Guide. by aikfrank(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
spotmataz: Good and very educative post. But which is the best advertising plan. . . . .

If i dont include Nairaland then am applying for a BAN grin

There are also some cool advertising models. I will drop them when its time
Re: You Too Can Own An Online Business | Not Affiliate | See My Free Guide. by aikfrank(m): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Why are some persons telling me that this business is too technical for them to understand?

Ok, free guide.

Just ask me anything

Or what'sapp

(1) (Reply)

10 Million Naira In One Month / Make Money Legitimately As A Disciplinarian / Re: Good Profit In Haulage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.