Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Pls Help Typhoid Wants To Kill Me Oooo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Typhoid Wants To Kill Me Oooo (2995 Views)

Please Help Typhoid And Malaria / I Am In Dire Need Of Help. Typhoid Wants To Ruin Me. / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Typhoid Wants To Kill Me Oooo by amazingemy9: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hello my fellow nairalanders pls I need ur help,am having a severe typhoid for some months now,I have been treating it since then,for like 3months now,bt it kept coming bk.my doctor have been giving me drugs nd injections bt after some time it comes bk again,with constant headache.some guys have advised that I should use herb.pls have any one had such experience before nd how does he/she tackled it and what kind of herb does he or she used.thanks nd Godbless. embarassedHello my fellow nairalanders pls I need ur help,am having a severe typhoid for some months now,I have been treating it since then,for like 3months now,bt it kept coming bk.my doctor have been giving me drugs nd injections bt after some time it comes bk again,with constant headache.some guys have advised that I should use herb.pls have any one had such experience before nd how does he/she tackled it and what kind of herb does he or she used.thanks nd Godbless.
Re: Pls Help Typhoid Wants To Kill Me Oooo by purplesummer(f): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Run a widal test, it may not be typhoid afterall.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Typhoid Wants To Kill Me Oooo by Emmyk(m): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
Agbo
Re: Pls Help Typhoid Wants To Kill Me Oooo by amazingemy9: 12:07am On Aug 11, 2014
purplesummer: Run a widal test, it may not be typhoid afterall.
have done that bro,the result said my typhoid is something plus,have forgotten the term he used,every other thing is fine.that was the result my doc used for the treatment.nd the doc is good too,so I just dnt get it,is it that typhoid is hard to treat or what,am confused oo.
Re: Pls Help Typhoid Wants To Kill Me Oooo by amazingemy9: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2014
Emmyk: Agbo
didn't get that bro,pls what is that suppose to mean pls? #curious to knw.
Re: Pls Help Typhoid Wants To Kill Me Oooo by Emmyk(m): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2014
amazingemy9: didn't get that bro,pls what is that suppose to mean pls? #curious to knw.
Herb should work. Typhoid is really stubborn
Re: Pls Help Typhoid Wants To Kill Me Oooo by dunhill26(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2014
amazingemy9: Hello my fellow nairalanders pls I need ur help,am having a severe typhoid for some months now,I have been treating it since then,for like 3months now,bt it kept coming bk.my doctor have been giving me drugs nd injections bt after some time it comes bk again,with constant headache.some guys have advised that I should use herb.pls have any one had such experience before nd how does he/she tackled it and what kind of herb does he or she used.thanks nd Godbless. embarassedHello my fellow nairalanders pls I need ur help,am having a severe typhoid for some months now,I have been treating it since then,for like 3months now,bt it kept coming bk.my doctor have been giving me drugs nd injections bt after some time it comes bk again,with constant headache.some guys have advised that I should use herb.pls have any one had such experience before nd how does he/she tackled it and what kind of herb does he or she used.thanks nd Godbless.

My dear, those drugs the doctor gave you, only cools the typhoid that is why it comes back. those drugs have side effects. what u have to do is to get a herbal supplement for typhoid and use for the treatment. I recommend Swissgarde Nafdac approved African Potato for you. It is a herbal supplement that contains Hypoxis plant extract used to boost your immune system and also treat typhoid perfectly and other ailments. There are no side effects with herbal supplements. It is like a capsule. After taking it this month, go and do a test to confirm your healing...for info on how to get it, whatsapp or call me 08136478517,08183808324.

Re: Pls Help Typhoid Wants To Kill Me Oooo by reciprocal(f): 7:26am On May 05, 2015
op. u are not alone. typhoid fever can turn disastrous in some people. I will like to talk to u personally, pls drop ur email or phone number
Re: Pls Help Typhoid Wants To Kill Me Oooo by myproperties: 7:31pm On May 06, 2015
please my phone is 07035039114, talk to me, i also have the same issue
Re: Pls Help Typhoid Wants To Kill Me Oooo by tforever(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2015
amazingemy9:
Hello my fellow nairalanders pls I need ur help,am having a severe typhoid for some months now,I have been treating it since then,for like 3months now,bt it kept coming bk.my doctor have been giving me drugs nd injections bt after some time it comes bk again,with constant headache.some guys have advised that I should use herb.pls have any one had such experience before nd how does he/she tackled it and what kind of herb does he or she used.thanks nd Godbless. embarassedHello my fellow nairalanders pls I need ur help,am having a severe typhoid for some months now,I have been treating it since then,for like 3months now,bt it kept coming bk.my doctor have been giving me drugs nd injections bt after some time it comes bk again,with constant headache.some guys have advised that I should use herb.pls have any one had such experience before nd how does he/she tackled it and what kind of herb does he or she used.thanks nd Godbless.
are you still having this problem
Re: Pls Help Typhoid Wants To Kill Me Oooo by Redoil: 8:11pm On May 17, 2015
amazingemy9:
i was once in ur shoe for 2years 2002/3. I was told that my blood is week and was giving some told to take two blood medicine and it works. I remeber it was 2 tablet of faggon (blood purifier) counting ones and a spoon of liquid chemiron for 2weeks. Though i became thorougly free from typoid I only did that for just one week due to lazyness on my part
Re: Pls Help Typhoid Wants To Kill Me Oooo by reciprocal(f): 4:12pm On May 20, 2015
Redoil:
i was once in ur shoe for 2years 2002/3. I was told that my blood is week and was giving some told to take two blood medicine and it works. I remeber it was 2 tablet of faggon (blood purifier) counting ones and a spoon of liquid chemiron for 2weeks. Though i became thorougly free from typoid I only did that for just one week due to lazyness on my part
pls help us by explaining how you became free from this horrible ailment.... plssss
Re: Pls Help Typhoid Wants To Kill Me Oooo by reciprocal(f): 4:18pm On May 20, 2015
dunhill26:

My dear, those drugs the doctor gave you, only cools the typhoid that is why it comes back. those drugs have side effects. what u have to do is to get a herbal supplement for typhoid and use for the treatment. I recommend Swissgarde Nafdac approved African Potato for you. It is a herbal supplement that contains Hypoxis plant extract used to boost your immune system and also treat typhoid perfectly and other ailments. There are no side effects with herbal supplements. It is like a capsule. After taking it this month, go and do a test to confirm your healing...for info on how to get it, whatsapp or call me 08136478517,08183808324.
I. have bought some kinds of herbal supplements before.. oh how I wish I can see someone with a testimony abt this one

(1) (Reply)

Home Remedies For Chest Congestion / Angela Crickmore’s Amazing Weight Transformation / Is It Reload Or Centrum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.