Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,327 members, 7,954,321 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

13 Things Every Young Person Should Know - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know (27365 Views)

10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women / Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by KeMeTRocky(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2014
amguud:

You need Jesus.
oh shut up..
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by KeMeTRocky(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2014
fpeter:

Ammend your ways, the trumpet will sound soon, rapture is real
Heaven and Hell also very real,repent and seek Jesus,don't let
the devil drag you to hell...be wise and give your life to Christ.
how do you know heaven or hell is real?..

have you seen it?

fukk your faith..

you think belieiving in myths is gonna help your cause?
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by KeMeTRocky(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2014
greenek001:

watch ur choice of words, the bible aint filles with bullshit
yes it is..

example: noah filled the ark with 2 of each animals of the earth..

that doesnt even make sense, you'd have to be a mor0b to believe that stup1d sh1t..
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by KeMeTRocky(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: na ppl like u dey miss lead ppl n cause social n economic unrest in the society
i wish i could understand what you just said..
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by PHEMMY18(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2014
Wise words
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2014
KeMeTRocky:
i wish i could understand what you just said..
oh really I see
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by roufy235(m): 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
nice one
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by teelord1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
''2.You saying nobody owes you anything is a fallacy. How can you
justify the fact that a child is born in this hostile world and left with
little or nothing to survive on Dawn it, your parents owe you
their parental responsibility both financially, emotionally, spiritually
etc. So i disagree with you on that. '' Tnks bro @DEGREE2466

Please with quick effect tink on d number 2 very well,sososo wrong ur parents r so responsible 4 u till a certain stage of life where u fear nomore. u can take responsibility of ursef giving u everything dat ll make life easier for you. If nt dat y did they call u into the world for,if any parent can't do dis they ve sin against humanity and God.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by Cikoloko(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
KeMeTRocky: most niggas already know this bruh..

most of this sh1t is common sense like all that bullshit in the bible...

anuofia
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by dannisexy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Comment like dis is exactly y the OP dropped dis reminders!!

comment like this cause religious conflict
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
I love this topic....Nice right up/ copied topic..Op.
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by ekmike(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
pyrated:
3. Absolutely nobody owes you any-fucking-thing. Not your mom or your dad, your grandparents, your teachers—nobody. Get off your ass and work for what you want.

10. Family first. And family doesn’t automatically mean blood related. “Blood is thicker than water,” but ketchup is thicker than blood, so what does that mean? French fries first, duh.

11. You may have it hard, but somebody has it harder, and they aren’t making up excuses as to why they can’t do something. They are making shit happen. Go make shit happen.

my favourites
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by ekmike(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
teelord1:

Please with quick effect tink on d number 2 very well,sososo wrong ur parents r so responsible 4 u till a certain stage of life where u fear nomore. u can take responsibility of ursef giving u everything dat ll make life easier for you. If nt dat y did they call u into the world for,if any parent can't do dis they ve sin against humanity and God.
u may have ur reasons, bt dt dosnt change d fact dt u r wrong. u aint goin nowhere wit dis thinkin. if i may ask, wat abt d ophans?
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
DEGREE2466: Op a quick summary of your post

1. Some of the things you wrote there we are all aware.

2. You saying nobody owes you anything is a fallacy. How can you justify the fact that a child is born in this hostile world and left with little or nothing to survive on Dawn it, your parents owe you their parental responsibility both financially, emotionally, spiritually etc. So i disagree with you on that.

3. Couples who do lovey-dovey as you put it could be nausetting if they choose to do it in the public and in an inapproriate way so it can never be a reason someone is single.

4. Social network as far as i am concern has been overemphasized. Before the introduction on internet and social media there has been many jobless lazy people even during the era of St. Paul so?
way to stick it.
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2014

How old are you
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by datnitlon(f): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=KeMeTRocky]most niggas already know this bruh..

most of this sh1t is common sense like all that bullshit in the bible... "bullshit in the BIBLE?" I can c u lack respect n better check if u are mentally stable
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by KeMeTRocky(m): 12:32am On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=datnitlon][/quote]
it is bullshit and you know it..

you religious idiots are the ones thats mentally unstable..

you base your whole life around a myth..
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by KeMeTRocky(m): 12:34am On Aug 12, 2014
Iamsynord: How old are you
dont worry about it..

you damn pedophile..
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by KeMeTRocky(m): 12:35am On Aug 12, 2014
Iamsynord: How old are you
dont worry about it..

you damn ped0phile..

1 Like

Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by fightforchange1(f): 1:20am On Aug 12, 2014
a given
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by hardeyswaggz: 2:06am On Aug 12, 2014

for u to click on the topic, u r either looking for smth or wana contribute smth, if not i will add 'things you shld knw No. 15'- "if you can't do create anything, don't discourage others".....this is the main P wif an average nigerian youth.
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 12, 2014
Bull shiit.
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by KeMeTRocky(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
hardeyswaggz: for u to click on the topic, u r either looking for smth or wana contribute smth, if not i will add 'things you shld knw No. 15'- "if you can't do create anything, don't discourage others".....this is the main P wif an average nigerian youth.
go eat a dick..

and i aint no fukkin nigerian..
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by hardeyswaggz: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
so what the Bleep do u want here? didn't you read the forum? its called NAIRALAND!! Whr on earth are you from. u must be from GUINEA i guess. but there r still some reasonable pple there oh. how ur own come be so?
KeMeTRocky:
go eat a dick..

and i aint no fukkin nigerian..
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by KeMeTRocky(m): 12:51am On Aug 16, 2014
hardeyswaggz: so what the Bleep do u want here? didn't you read the forum? its called NAIRALAND!! Whr on earth are you from. u must be from GUINEA i guess. but there r still some reasonable pple there oh. how ur own come be so?
b1tch im from florida ,USA..

you mad ornah?
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by hardeyswaggz: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
kemetrocker or what did u call ursef? i doubt if u r frm USA at all, no citizen of theirs behave so crude as urs..once again i am happy to be a Nigerian! grin
KeMeTRocky:
b1tch im from florida ,USA..

you mad ornah?
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by KeMeTRocky(m): 2:39am On Aug 18, 2014
hardeyswaggz: kemetrocker or what did u call ursef? i doubt if u r frm USA at all, no citizen of theirs behave so crude as urs..once again i am happy to be a Nigerian! grin
you lame af..

im from tampa florida you fukkboy, and i know you didnt just say people from america are not mean..
Re: 13 Things Every Young Person Should Know by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
KeMeTRocky:
oh shut up..

Lmao...wrong target..
I dont xchange words.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Custom On Bride Price Wicked, Evil Ungodly, Says Ondo Court / My Wife Calls Her Family For Everything / Mum Still Slaps Me At 23 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.