Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Picture: Liberians Scores Their Govt On Ebola.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture: Liberians Scores Their Govt On Ebola.. (756 Views)

Fire Out Break At Chicason Gas Plant In Nnewi, Scores feared dead / Latest On Ebola Virus. / Sms Alert/safety Precautions From Ministry Of Health On Ebola Fever>read HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Liberians Scores Their Govt On Ebola.. by Opiosko: 4:57am On Aug 11, 2014
Just saw this on bbc, the Liberian government deserved all condemnation especially from
us Nigerians for mishandling the Ebola epidemic, and exporting it to Nigeria.
Do you think the score is right or would you give a different score line?

What about our govt, what score would you give to them?

Re: Picture: Liberians Scores Their Govt On Ebola.. by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 11, 2014
'Exporting' may not be the ideal word here.
Agreed, they did not manage it well, thus it spread
I feel Nigeria is doing alright in curbing this disease
I would score Nigeria a 6
Opiosko: Just saw this on bbc, the Liberian government deserved all condemnation especially from
us Nigerians for mishandling the Ebola epidemic, and exporting it to Nigeria.
Do you think the score is right or would you give a different score line?

What about our govt, what score would you give to them?
Re: Picture: Liberians Scores Their Govt On Ebola.. by Bmart(m): 5:10am On Aug 11, 2014
sad
Re: Picture: Liberians Scores Their Govt On Ebola.. by Opiosko: 5:22am On Aug 11, 2014
Ladystewie: 'Exporting' may not be the ideal word here.
Agreed, they did not manage it well, thus it spread
I feel Nigeria is doing alright in curbing this disease
I would score Nigeria a 6
I would prefer to use "export" cos Sawyer was reportedly sick already before
coming to Nigerian. It seems the whole stuff was carefully planned out to have the virus planted in Nigerian.
It's not as if he got sick when he arrived here

Pls read this

Video Shows Sawyer was Very Ill

It has also emerged that Sawyer looked “terribly ill” and might have known
he was infected with the virus before travelling to Nigeria, the Liberian media has reported.

According to a review of Close Circuit Television (CCTV) images at the James Spriggs Payne’s Airport,
Monrovia, by Liberian newspaper, The New Dawn, Sawyer, also a naturalised American,
looked terribly ill and deliberately avoided contact with people just before boarding the Asky Airline flight that brought him to Lagos.
The article is lengthy but interesting. Read the full gis here
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ebola-patrick-sawyer-escaped-quarantine/185713/
Re: Picture: Liberians Scores Their Govt On Ebola.. by Adventurist(m): 5:26am On Aug 11, 2014
U go fear scoreline now.

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University Student Kidnapped And Murdered By Friend In Lagos / If Wishes Were Horses What Would Yours Be?? / Pastor Tunde Bakare Gets N20million As 60th Birthday Gift From Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.