Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

"I Killed My Wife Because She Gave Me Hiv"-suspect (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Killed My Wife Because She Gave Me Hiv"-suspect (photo) (1053 Views)

Aww! See Tonto Dikeh The Day She Gave Birth / The Press Killed My Relationship - Rita Dominic / Marrying Timaya Would Have Killed My Mom Prematurely-empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Killed My Wife Because She Gave Me Hiv"-suspect (photo) by afronewwwww: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2014
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a man, Phillip Katongu, for allegedly stabbing his wife to death.
The police said the victim, Justina, was stabbed to death in a street at Oniru Estate, Maroko, Lagos, where she and her husband were living.
Justina was stabbed in about three places before she died. Also, the knife used for the murder had been recovered by the police.

READ MORE HERE.. http://www.afro-gist.com/2014/08/i-killed-my-wife-because-she-gave-me.html

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Walks Tokyo Streets In Black Thong, Ripped Tights--see The Pics! / Timaya Claims He Prays For Forgiveness For Singing ‘ukwu’ / Finally! What Dorobucci Really Means — Dr Sid Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.