Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu (8092 Views)

Ofe Akwu Vs Tomato Stew / Preparing Agama Lizard Tomato Sauce (PICTURES) / The Secret Of Losing The Sour Taste In The Tomato Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2014
The sellers of Vegetables like Tomato, Ata rodo, Tatase, Sombo usually buys from the popular mile 12 market in Lagos. Most of their location are far from the market.
The women will gladly buy from other source that will reduce the cost of transportation and at a better price.
We need individuals that will get in touch with the Vegetable sellers in their environment.
Lets say you discuss with 50 pepper sellers that each buys 3 small basket of tomatoes.
The total need for the group will be 150 basket.
We will supply the 150 basket to your doorstep on the agreed day
The women each come with their basket pick since they have been informed.
We pay you 10% of the transaction on each basket.
Lets assume a basket is sold for N1000. 10% of 1000 gives 100.
For 150 basket your commission will be 15000
One can start with N100 basket.

We supply as you demand.
Be your own boss.
Lets create job

Be your own boss.
Be an entrepreneur. Join the winning team.
Send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com or call 08064688501
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by rkvilnigeria: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
We are intrested in your bisiness.

I have sent you a business mail.

Thanks.

Raphael Koya.
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
rkvilnigeria: We are intrested in your bisiness.
Thanks.
Raphael Koya.
Thanks for your mail.
I tried replying but it bounced back. I want to believe its network. I will resend all the details you requested. Please where is your location
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
rkvilnigeria: We are intrested in your bisiness.
Thanks.
Raphael Koya.
The mail I sent keep bouncing back. Do you have another e mail I can use
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
The harvesting season is approaching. We need buyers of maize and soya beans in large quantity. Minimum we can supply to your location is 30 Tonnes. Contact adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Its been great creating jobs with some entrepreneurs. Ilorin here we are. Ready for jobs creation
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by go4success(f): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
I 'll like to know more.
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
go4success: I 'll like to know more.My location is Ikorodu Lagos.Send details to blessedpalms@gmail.com
Okay. Thanks. I will do that
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 8:27am On Aug 22, 2014
go4success: I 'll like to know more.My location is Ikorodu Lagos.Send details to blessedpalms@gmail.com
I sent you a mail. I will be in Lagos axis today. Ketu/mile12 Don't know if its possible to meet.
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by Jimbadly: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
I guess this is only for Lagos residents?
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Jimbadly: I guess this is only for Lagos residents?
Not necessarily. Please where is your location. Market price, transportation fares and other minor things is what determine which location we will be supplying
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by go4success(f): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
jethro2:
I sent you a mail. I will be in Lagos axis today. Ketu/mile12 Don't know if its possible to meet.
I'm so sorry I'm just seeing this now.I was planning to go for the survey tomorrow.
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by go4success(f): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
jethro2:
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Its okay. Please take time to do the survey then we can compare notes. It will make it better.
go4success: I'm so sorry I'm just seeing this now.I was planning to go for the survey tomorrow.
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
its been nice discussing with some great people. We can create the life we wants
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by loneytunes(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
jethro2: its been nice discussing with some great people. We can create the life we wants

@OP sent you a mail. Kindly reply and lets talk. Regards
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
loneytunes:
@OP sent you a mail. Kindly reply and lets talk. Regards

I have replied your mail
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
We need more distributors. Work from home
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lets create the jobs together. Creativity is the order of the day
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by go4success(f): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
you have mail sir.please reply asap
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
go4success: you have mail sir.please reply asap
Please resend the mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2014
The meeting of the entrepreneurs will be holding on Sat 13th September 2014 at Bola Ajibola Street opposite Egba Comprehensive high school Abeokuta Ogun State. Time 10am. Invite your friends
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by go4success(f): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2014
You have mail sir.Please there are some questions in my first mail that you have not answered.please go through the mail again.thanks
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 12:35am On Sep 12, 2014
For more information, visit our facebook page on www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposcooperative. Thank you
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Entrepreneur Youth Cooperative Multipurpose Society meeting will be holding tomorrow at Abeokuta. Venue Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street opposite Egba Comprehensive High School Asero. Time 10am. www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative.
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 8:18am On Oct 04, 2014
Happy Eid mubarak to our brothers and sisters. May all our dreams and aspirations be fulfilled
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Book for your fresh cucumbers, tomatoes, and other vegetables or market for us
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
2ND FARM2MARKET VEGETABLE TRAINING When you pay N25,000 for a month training,
you automatically have:
1. Access to half acre of ploughable land to plant vegetable for a year free which will be allocated immediately after the one month training
2. Accommodation of shared hotel room has been arranged for participant to stay for a month
3. Seed will be given for you to pay at harvest
4. You can only plant vegetables
5. We will help to sell your vegetables if you follow the good agricultural practise that we will all learn during the training
6. You must participate in vegetable training for minimum of a month
7. No fertilizer will be given. We will teach on how to make your own organic fertilizer and you can easily buy the inorganic fertilizer and organic if you want
8. You will pay for your tractor usage which is N3,000 per acre at the LGA. Trainee will take care of their farm labour
9. You get to feed yourself throughout the period
10. You will take care of the farm land given to you but we will provide technical support throughout your planting period.
11. We take care of your accommodation for a month.
12. Alternative accommodation is been arranged for trainee to take care of themselves after the one month if they choose to stay
13. We only have space for 30 trainee for the month of July
14. Its on first pay first participating basis
15. Participant should prepare for real farm work.

Training dates July 6th - July 31st
Where Ago Amodu Saki East LGA of Oyo State
Contact no 08064688501
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
3RD FARM2MARKET VEGETABLE TRAINING
Its happening again.
The 3rd phase of our practical vegetable training
N25,000 for a month training guarantees you>
1. Access to half acre of ploughable land to plant vegetable for a year free which will be allocated immediately after the one month training
2. Accommodation of shared hotel room for a month
3. Seed will be available for sale
4. Different varieties of vegetables to be trained on
5. Available market awaits your vegetables
6. You have participate in vegetable training for minimum of a month
7. No fertilizer will be given. We will teach on how to make your own organic fertilizer and you can easily buy the inorganic fertilizer and organic if you want
8. Access to low cost labour and farm implements
9. You get to feed yourself throughout the period
10. You will take care of the farm land given to you but we will provide technical support throughout your planting period.
11. We take care of your accommodation for a month.
12. Alternative accommodation is been arranged for trainee to take care of themselves after the one month if they choose to stay
13. We only have space for 30 trainee for the month of September
14. Its on first pay first participating basis
15. Participant should prepare for real farm work.

Training dates September 1st - 26th
Where Ago Amodu Saki East LGA of Oyo State
Contact no 08064688501
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 6:38am On Oct 17, 2015
Want to learn tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, radish etc step
by step practical training?
Be your own boss.
Let's create job together
Join us for the 4th batch of our on farm vegetable
practical.
We will take you through all the challenges
Soil management
Nursery making
Pest and diseases
Staking/trellising
market access for your crops
And so many others
Location. Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State
Duration: 2nd - 27th November
Participatory fee N25,000
Accommodation will be provided for the duration
contact 08064688501 or
mail adesola_yinka@yahoo.com.
www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Want to learn tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, radish etc
step by step practical on farm training?
Be your own boss.
Let's create job together
Join us for the 1st batch of our on farm vegetable
practical training.
We will take you through all the challenges
1. Soil management
2. Nursery making
3. Pest and diseases control
4. Staking/trellising
5. market access for your crops
6. Irrigation process
And so many others
Location. Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State
Duration: 1st - 26th February 2016
Participatory fee
For a month N25,000
2 weeks. N15,000
1 week. N10,000
Accommodation will be provided for the duration
Participants take care of their feeding
contact 08064688501, 08188540096 or
mail adesola_yinka@yahoo.com.
www.facebook.com/
Re: Vegetables: Tomato, Ata Rodo, Tatase, Ugu by jethro2: 3:53pm On May 21, 2016
Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers.

Due to constant request for experience farm managers from our clients, we have decided to train unemployed youth who on successful completion of the training will be recommended and reffered to the various agribusiness companies that requires their service.

Our core training crops are vegetables such as Tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage, ugu, okra, lettuce, chilli peppers etc.

What it entails.

Succesfully growing vegetables
Green house farming
Diseases and pest control
Marketing your produce
Targeting the right season
Irrigation system
Oppourtunity in Dairy farming
Preservation of vegetables
Etc

Requirement for Participation

* Participants must have passion for agriculture and agribusiness. Be prepared to learn as we work.

* Participants should be prepare to undergo training for minimum of 3 months. 80% participation level is required

* Participants should be prepare to follow stipulated rules and regulations on the farm.

* Participant will be responsible for their feeding and maintenance for the training period.

* Participants who will like to be accommodated will be require to pay N15,000 for the 3 months period.

* Registration starts immediately.

* Its on first come first serve basis.

Training Location:
Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State.

Resumption Date.
June 6 2016

Send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Or call 08188540096 to register.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala O, Which Kind Plantain Be This (pic) / Item Number Seven - Refreshments. How Come About It? / Amazing Benefits Of Eating Eggs That You Never Heard Before!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.