Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Palm Oil: How To Bleach For Cooking – No Smell, No Smoke - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Palm Oil: How To Bleach For Cooking – No Smell, No Smoke (7972 Views)

See This Fire Wood Cooking Stove Invented By A Nigerian / Alligator Caught At Gbagada Lagos, Used In Cooking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Oil: How To Bleach For Cooking – No Smell, No Smoke by bammy00(m): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
So, How Do I Bleach My Palm Oil without the smoke and that dreadful smell?

Answer: Simple. Follow this tested and true easy steps from a kitchen-bred grandmother:

1. Add the palm oil to a pot with a cover
2. Set stove to medium, secure the cover and allow to boil for 10-20 minutes
3. After cooking, turn stove off and allow palm oil to completely cool for another 10-15 minutes – Remember to Keep the cover on and do not open the entire time
4. By the time the pot gets cold, the smoke would have subsided and your palm oil bleached without the usual discomforts that come with the process.

culled from http://www.spicebaby.com/palm-oil-how-to-bleach-it-for-cooking-no-smell-no-smoke/

Re: Palm Oil: How To Bleach For Cooking – No Smell, No Smoke by Florblu(f): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
Long process.
Re: Palm Oil: How To Bleach For Cooking – No Smell, No Smoke by bammy00(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Florblu:
Long process.
Really?
Whats the short cut?

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil: How To Bleach For Cooking – No Smell, No Smoke by braine(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Florblu:
Long process.

Kindly give us the short process.

1 Like

Re: Palm Oil: How To Bleach For Cooking – No Smell, No Smoke by jjwaterfalls(f): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
This one na to put fire for house na
Re: Palm Oil: How To Bleach For Cooking – No Smell, No Smoke by Abiagirl777(f): 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pray tell me,what is bleached palm oil used for?

(1) (Reply)

5 Costly Mistakes You Make While Making PUFF PUFF (no 3 Is The Deadliest) / Affordable Bags Of Garri / What Ilorin Captain Cook Did To Me This Night..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.