Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ (40158 Views)

When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) / 3 Ways To Catch A Tiger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by sordique81(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
lol
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by joanpinkie(f): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
Off I go to magodo village to catch my own snake
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Judek2(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2013
[size=48pt] Damn it [/size]
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
[size=30pt] So I no see werin I go do,na to go dey find snake for desert, ehn?seun?? And this mods wey move this thing con fp. Mtchew [/size] angry angry sad
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by izuplayspiano(m): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2013
Big lie!
■the man inside the hole in picture 3 is different from the man that came out with the snake.
■the hole in pic 1 is different from the one in 6&7
■Who snapped him in pic 2? the snake?
■the leg the snake swallowed wore trouser while he wore a short when he came out.
■the light inside the hole is So bright. could it mean the snake used fluorescent light?
...Well, it's a nice concept.
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by litetias(m): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dis na gods must be crazy pipu ooo
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Ediss(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dont try this at home
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Livinusc(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hmm...am speechless oooo
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by eminikansoso(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2013
I will never try such a thing.
My garri & sugar still important to me
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Livinusc(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
t-kid:
the victory is ours, lol grin
Hmm..dis hunters na grade one hunters oooo,see as dem dry like bush meat.
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by sweetgala(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
That guy get strong mind ...
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
hahaha...green screen technology...how d hell did the camera get in such a good position underground?
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Godson201333(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
nrd_geek: kinda looks staged to me. The lighting is definitely not sunlight, looks too 'hollywood good'. Besides, how'd he get a camera in that hole and the light in there is not from the burning fire neither is it on-camera flash.

You made sense to me Jare
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2013
wow!lovely lecture. let me start with the worms in my compound. i will keep you posted

1 Like

Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by simdam500(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2013
[center]lucky them anyway... i wonder if they would be rejoicing or the snake will be rejoicing on their behalf, if it they werent in a hole....

SUPERB TRICK!!![/center]
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
Mtchew we when snake dey see dey run how i wan take catch am?
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by ademipeju(f): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2013
Can sombody explain whats happening here ooooooooo
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by dominique(f): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Thanks for the tutorial op, I'll put it to practice soon smiley
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Sike(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
Front page after 5 years?! SmH.. Esu pofo.
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by ademipeju(f): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Sike: Front page after 5 years?! SmH.. Esu pofo.
smh
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Reincarnated(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2013
dominique: Thanks for the tutorial op, I'll put it to practice soon smiley

grin grin grin grin
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Swiftlee(m): 10:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
Judek2: [size=48pt] Damn it [/size]
Monstertrucks: [size=30pt] So I no see werin I go do,na to go dey find snake for desert, ehn?seun?? And this mods wey move this thing con fp. Mtchew [/size] angry angry sad
Judek2: [size=48pt] Damn it [/size]
All this people writing with these fonts are Herbalists and Babalawo... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
DON'T TRY DIS AT HOME...
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by seankay(m): 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2013
So who wants try first?
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by agohavivi(f): 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2013
But seriously, why do i need to catch a snake.
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by kid7soccer(m): 12:18am On Nov 22, 2013
Warning "Don't ever tink of try dis"
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by nrdgeek: 4:57am On Nov 22, 2013
blank:

They filmed it for an episode of NatGeo Wild. However, that is how they catch snakes there. I watched that particular episode.

Oh! that explains a lot. I kinda recognize what good video light does to photographs.
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Popoolaoladayo(m): 5:39am On Nov 22, 2013
Guys dnt try this o especially COBRA.
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Bokoharam: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2013
Dygeasy: This Post Made Front-Page After 5years.

Congratulations OP. Them Don Finally Release You cheesycheesy

It means everything we loathed 5 years ago (sagging; revealing bums, br3asts, nudity) is gaining acceptance in 2013. What a world.
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Swiftlee:
All this people writing with these fonts are Herbalists and Babalawo... grin grin grin grin grin
What is this one even saying
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2013
End time tutorial...smh**
Re: ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝ by krixik(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2013
Silly approach. What if the soil caves in and bury the man there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Photos Screenshots And Memes / First Time / Funny Nigerian Jokes for Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.