Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Another Famous Christian Revealed As A Freemason - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Famous Christian Revealed As A Freemason (3328 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church / Kirk Franklin Is A Freemason And Most Likely Gay / I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Famous Christian Revealed As A Freemason by Emperor4God(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Many People will know the author of the Left Behind series called Tim LaHaye.

He is known for writing endtimes novels about the Rapture & Anti-Christ.

What a lot never knew was that the man is a Freemason.
His book are full of masonic symbols.

Eg His book titled TAKEN, has the pyramid & eye hidden on the front page.

Many of his books are full of masonic symbols.

One infact is so impressive, that one needs to respect the lenght he went to to deceive Christians.

For more revelations see http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2014/08/tim-lahaye-of-left-behind-series-is.html

For more revelations see http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2014/08/tim-lahaye-of-left-behind-series-is.html

2 Likes

Re: Another Famous Christian Revealed As A Freemason by otipoju(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
For your mind, a square and a triangle are the same abi ?
Re: Another Famous Christian Revealed As A Freemason by Emperor4God(m): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
otipoju: For your warped mind, a square and a triangle are the same abi ?

Otipoju do you understand symbology at all?
There are so many masonic symbols on his books, not just this one.

2 Likes

Re: Another Famous Christian Revealed As A Freemason by otipoju(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Emperor4God:

Otipoju do you understand symbology at all?
There are so many masonic symbols on his books, not just this one.

The one you compared in this post to the triangle is a square. The house I live in has the same square at the top and so does many of the houses on my street.
Re: Another Famous Christian Revealed As A Freemason by Emperor4God(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
otipoju:

The one you compared in this post to the triangle is a square. The house I live in has the same square at the top and so does many of the houses on my street.

Sorry for calling your mind warped.

E be like say u na freemason too undecided
Re: Another Famous Christian Revealed As A Freemason by otipoju(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
Emperor4God:

E be like say u na freemason too undecided

I am not a freemason and I have no intention to be one. But I will never be an arm-chair scientist.

There is nothing to be feared, though only understood.
Re: Another Famous Christian Revealed As A Freemason by Emperor4God(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
otipoju:

I am not a freemason and I have no intention to be one. But I will never be an arm-chair scientist.

There is nothing to be feared, though only understood.

Dont make us laugh I beg, of course that is a masonic pyramid with the hole forming the eye.

That's exactly what this Freemason Zac Efron is doing here with his hands, with index fingers indicating the eye.

The First pic is Zac Efron displaying the masonic pyramid with his hands, and using his index finger to show the eye.

The 2nd pic is a closeup of his hand

The 3rd pic shows him wearing a pyarmid, to show that he loves the pyramid.

Re: Another Famous Christian Revealed As A Freemason by otipoju(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Emperor4God:

Dont make us laugh I beg, of course that is a masonic pyramid with the hole forming the eye.

That's exactly what this Freemason Zac Efron is doing here with his hands, with index fingers indicating the eye.

The First pic is Zac Efron displaying the masonic pyramid with his hands, and using his index finger to show the eye.

The 2nd pic is a closeup of his hand

The 3rd pic shows him wearing a pyarmid, to show that he loves the pyramid.

Okay enjoy yourself. What I wont allow you to do is to call a square a triangle for me...when i am not blind.
Re: Another Famous Christian Revealed As A Freemason by LordReed(m): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
How a four sided window decor now equals Masonic symbol is one for the books.

@Emperor4God
If you are called crazy I won't be surprised.
Re: Another Famous Christian Revealed As A Freemason by Emperor4God(m): 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
LordReed: How a four sided window decor now equals Masonic symbol is one for the books.

@Emperor4God
If you are called crazy I won't be surprised.

Okay all these east facing Freemasons, lemme ask you a question.

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US WHAT THE HOUSE WITH THE HOLE ON TOP GOT TO DO WITH "TAKEN"
Re: Another Famous Christian Revealed As A Freemason by Weah96: 12:56am On Aug 14, 2014
Zac Effron is a Disney actor, recently promoted to acting in real movies. Who the F cares what he does with his fingers or his choice of attire?
Re: Another Famous Christian Revealed As A Freemason by LordReed(m): 6:41am On Aug 14, 2014
Emperor4God:

Okay all these east facing Freemasons, lemme ask you a question.

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US WHAT THE HOUSE WITH THE HOLE ON TOP GOT TO DO WITH "TAKEN"

I have no idea what you are talking about and have little care for finding symbols and signs in every cloud that passes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reinhard Bonnke Who Clashed With Muslims In Africa To Be Awarded / Star Wars: The Force Awakens / The Three Wise Men in the bible Are Stargazers (astrologer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.