Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood (21847 Views)

Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Tchitntdu(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
These pictures have been trending on Twitter since 8th August 2014, the day it was believed that Virgin Mary Statue shedded tears in Iraq.According to reports gathered by MediaPostNG, Virgin Mary Statue in St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Iraq started crying, her tears then turned into blood.

Below are pictures posted by eye witness;

[img]http://2.bp..com/-bQW8-Kn8hsA/U-jE9tHtl5I/AAAAAAAAE9k/ENaUie2_uhI/s1600/virgin+mary+tears+in+iraq.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-YVGgQyn-Fxk/U-jGldx9NPI/AAAAAAAAE-E/HaFdJSwWCXI/s1600/virgin+mary.png[/img]

Source: http://www.omogist.com/2014/11/meet-9-yr-old-named-beautiful-girl-world/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Tchitntdu(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
wonders
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Eberex(m): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tears to show how the world has turned into sin.

8 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Rich4god(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Just watching...
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Liamm(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
I expect an influx of anti-catholics to make derogatory comments here.

Mary shedded tears apparently.
you've got two options.
BELIEVE / DIE ?
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tchitntdu: wonders

you already believe the story, that a painted ornament made of clay and cement shed tears and blood?? SMH for some people, next thing now you will start bathing with hot water and salt to prevent the tears grin grin

29 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Sweetlemon(f): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Catholics sha.......

9 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Liamm(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Scyllapatron:

you already believe the story, that a painted ornament made of clay and cement shed tears and blood?? SMH for some people, next thing now you will start bathing with hot water and salt to prevent the tears grin grin
atheism

13 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
wher s d tears na?orisirisi

4 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Thadford(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
Maybe someone sprinkled water on its face...

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Idrismusty97(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
Someone should please pass an handkerchief to that crying statue. undecided So she can't do anything when her people are being slaughtered but to be crying, I thought she is living in the same compound with the omnipotent can't she inform him? If i start talk my mind now somebody would quote me. Shebi una dey see religion ko?

6 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Chimex388: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
The war ravaging the world is becomin unbearable for our Lord...lots of innocents are dyin unjustly
Their relatives are cryin unto God n asking questions.."why them"?....its a sign the US n UN n evryone shld profer solution n try n find a way around this..
They're innocent 4 Gods sake, dey didnt start this War!!!

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Liamm: atheism

common sense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by ElFenomeno1: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
SCAM!!!

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by highmey(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Crying blood?

Hahahaha... Cry me a river!

Did she cry when millions of Jews were executed by Germany Nazis, during the Holocaust

Well, let her tell jez-zus that he should come down to aid his people, cos I know crying or shouting will never stop this sh.it! grin

Kpele to her!

6 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by PassingShot(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
Can't see the tears or blood.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Dreal1247: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Statue, work of an artist shedding blood, and people are meant to believe that it is anger of God being expressed. Why is it not walking, shouting or talking. Witchcraft manipulation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon: Catholics sha.......

don't mind them, mary is crying because some armed muslim militia are exchanging fire in Iraq, but she never cried for over a month Israel has been undiscriminatingly mass murdering innocent women and children in Gaza?

15 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by ochon: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
*in Olamide's voice* Story for the gods. Tell us another folktale. undecided

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Sparrow13: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
ElFenomeno1: SCAM!!!
Are you related to Asari Dokubo ?
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by ElFenomeno1: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sparrow13: Are you related to Asari Dokubo ?

Ask your father that question!
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Lordseyad(m): 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
cry
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
Very Funny scam...

I don't believe in a "virgin" called Mary. Because my Bible tells me that she had other Kids with Joseph after Jesus' Miraculous birth

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Idrismusty97: Someone should please pass an handkerchief to that crying statue. undecided So she can't do anything when her people are being slaughtered but to be crying, I thought she is living in the same compound with the omnipotent can't she inform him? If i start talk my mind now somebody would quote me. Shebi una dey see religion ko?
and to imagine she was with the omnipotent watching as tsunami washed away almost quarter the population of sri-lanka.

4 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by yorke1: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Any is possible.
Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Idrismusty97(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
Scyllapatron:
and to imagine she was with the omnipotent watching as tsunami washed away almost quarter the population of sri-lanka.
I bet she was crying too that time.

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by flashinglights: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
I don't believe this story undecided

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hmmmm.......doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
Adonbelivit!

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by fr3do(m): 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Demonic statues!

5 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by Omexonomy: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
Scyllapatron:

Sweetlemon: Catholics sha.......
i have withness such b4 . Though no amount of proof will convince u rather for u to go and withness it ur self.

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood by xynerise: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: Very Funny scam...

I don't believe in a "virgin" called Mary. Because my Bible tells me that she had other Kids with Joseph after Jesus' Miraculous birth
Seriously, I have been looking for that part in the Bible cheesy. Please, can you tell me the exact chapter and verse?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There / Bishop Isaac Idahosa Distributes Food, Cash To Over 600 Nigerians / Matter And Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.