Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Ebola Tagged As An African Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Tagged As An African Disease (597 Views)

South African Disease Lab On Frontline Of Ebola Fight / Why Is Depression Not An African Disease! / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Tagged As An African Disease by princesca: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
Africans still remain a minority to the rest of the world cus of our brain dead leaders.our land has become a dustbin to the white people they use the african land as their experimental feld for Ebola many years ago.they inject it on monkeys.according to history this is the most dangerous outbreak so far in the history of mankind.Ebola has been tagged as an African disease.two US citizen was expose to Ebola the US govt fly them back home and they where treated with their secret serum called ZMAPP.when Africans heard about the way they where cured we became happy knowing that the serum for the cure will be available shortly but we guess wrong.according to the news our president Goodluck talked to the American govt for d release of the cure but they declined.but when the Spanish prince who got infected in African soil got infected the Spanish govt talked to the America govt and they agreed to treat the soanish prince with ZMAPP.and hes responding to reatment now.according to the news the Spanish prince beg the Spanish govt to help him treat 2black men who where working along side with him who where also infected along the line but is plea was declined cus they don't care about the black people.i thought racism belongs to the uncivilised world but I thought wrong.the western world treat black like crap.and I don't blame them cus all African leaders has failed its people expecially our leaders in Nigeria.our president goodluck recently made billions of naira available to tackle this Ebola epidemic.but don't u think this is medicine after death?if he had release this fund years ago to our medical system and put in place necessary equipment to assist our health care maybe the case would have been different.right now Nigerians don't have d necessarily equipment which other African nation like guinea Liberia and serieleon are using to tackle the epedemic.our disease control centre at yaba nothing is put in place there to tackle this outbreak.no standard laboratory in the whole of Nigeria this is a shame.all they know how to do best is embezzlement of fund.its a pity.our president also offer to Any doctor or nurses that will volunteer their self to work in containing this disease would be offer a life insurance policy.It is sad that it had to take an Ebola outbreak, for government to realise that health workers need life insurance cover.”Also, nurses, at their own news conference, said it was regrettable that the Federal Government had not learnt to act fast during emergency situations like the Ebola virus outbreak.“Serious governments have already put in place precautionary measures to prevent the pandemic on their soil and some even have treatments even though such are still in the clinical trial stage.“Government needs to understand that its business should be doing more than it says and taking actions that surpass mere arrangements.”I still believe in Africans.fine we don't have standard help equipment we don't have access to Zmapp but there's one thing people fail to know we have and it's far more preferable than deir Zmapp.im happy to tell u we have a God.instead of us waiting for d Americans why not call on the one whose supremacy can't be compared to.we are scared that if we ask God it will take time for him to answer ? U are wrong.he will answer with an immediate infect if only we Africans can speak in one voice.they denied us the drugs because we said no to their gay marriage.but we have a God who never fail.lets speak in one voice to God to take this disease away from African soil.my God work wonders than any Zmapp.pass this on of u believe our ancient of days is ready to cleans our land again.pass this on to as many u can pass it to.God wants us to speak in one voice.we say no to Ebola on African IJN
Re: Ebola Tagged As An African Disease by Gudiza(m): 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
”I still believe in Africans.fine we don't have standard help equipment we don't have access to Zmapp but there's one thing people fail to know we have and it's far more preferable than deir Zmapp.im happy to tell u we have a God.instead of us waiting for d Americans why not call on the one whose supremacy can't be compared to.we are scared that if we ask God it will take time for him to answer ? U are wrong.he will answer with an immediate infect if only we Africans can speak in one voice.they denied us the drugs because we said no to their gay marriage.but we have a God who never fail.lets speak in one voice to God to take this disease away from African soil.my God work wonders than any Zmapp.pass this on of u believe our ancient of days is ready to cleans our land again.pass this on to as many u can pass it to.God wants us to speak in one voice.we say no to Ebola on African IJN.

Woww....just when I began 2 take u serious u draw quoted conclusion? I'm stupefied. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Overall Immune System Health Performance / Passenger Waiting To Board Dies At Lagos Airpot / Girl Suffers Dreadful Allergic Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.