Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Jesse Jags Is The Best Lyricist Artiste In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jesse Jags Is The Best Lyricist Artiste In Nigeria (540 Views)

Top Five Hiphop Lyricist In Nigeria Right Now-Opinion / Who Is Rap's Best Lyricist? EMINEM, JAY Z, NAS OR KANYE WEST / Is Nas Still Rap's Best Lyricist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesse Jags Is The Best Lyricist Artiste In Nigeria by Aabheaven(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
Well guys no need of being biased, it is lyrically clear that Jesse Jags is the best.
With all respect to 2baba, he has lost the lyrical side of himself and most of all he sings are gals, s3x and butts and his lyrical flair has depreciated.

Sound sultan is also damn good but something that stands out for Jesse is that he speaks about life and not necessary girls.u might be suprised that I didn't mention any rap artiste because most of them sings about being the god of rap in Naija like M.I, Ice prince or mode nine with no lyrics just rhymes and flows.Jesse Jags raps like it is his gift and he sings about life.

To me as a person (Haybee Chams) Jesse is the best lyrical artiste in Nigeria.

This is my opinion and every one is entitled to one thanks.
Re: Jesse Jags Is The Best Lyricist Artiste In Nigeria by Gstring1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dude is damn 2 talented....i luv his post choc city era..#thy nation come by jesse jagz...
Re: Jesse Jags Is The Best Lyricist Artiste In Nigeria by fijiano202(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Blackmagic #BOB
Re: Jesse Jags Is The Best Lyricist Artiste In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
undecided U listen to one rap song in an album of over 20 songs n u say they talk about being rap gods.. Bro do ur survey well before slandering.... Aint no lyricist in this country like Modenine.. Jesse jags wey no get lyrics at all sef na hin u come mention... Mtshew
Re: Jesse Jags Is The Best Lyricist Artiste In Nigeria by cassiusboy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
Jargo 4 life.
Reppin #jesse jags#

(1) (Reply)

Download New Music>> Modenine – I See Ft. Ice Prince / Download Oyigiyigi / Jagdeep Mahiya - Jind Jaan - Latest Punjbai Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.