Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike (2910 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / DonJazzy Shares Photo Of His Father, Don Collins / Photoshoots: Mercy Aigbe, Iyabo Ojo, And Doris Simeon Are The "gucci Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by berrylyn26: 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
It’s been quite a while we heard from Emmy Collins, he is always blunt and brutal!! This time he comes for Chika Ike
“… It is generally recognised globally that celebrities influence trends as opposed to copying trends. When I hear stuff like Omotola or Genevieve being misrepresented as “influential”, I swiftly put on my confused face .I dare anyone to point out to me what sphere of life either of the aforementioned ladies has been influential in…….
Film?Fashion?What?To be influential, you must have something about you that is original,that is just you, something that inspires people.
Well, this is all about that Chika Ike`s“puke inducing” shoot.Forgive me if appear to exhibit ruthless stance towards Chika but this girl gives me the heebie-jeebies with these low quality and meaningless shoots.
What is this shoot about?We really need to simmer down on this “shoot attack” engulfing the creative industry.Do we really have a creative industry?When people simply replicate others, is that really creativity?It is accepted to be inspired by others but never copy them!
I`m about to launch an appeal to force her to spare us ,ok,me these shoots or at least forward warnings so those of us with weak stomach can scamper out of town before she launches her “photo shoot” attack.”

See more here: http:///stop-the-puke-inducing-photoshoots-emmy-collins-blasts-chika-ike/

Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by mysterious12(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
her father na rich man na , to them na change grin
Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by tpia1: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
That's possible, the wife's family is rich, the husband himself is rich I should think
Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by homesteady(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
^^^
What are this two people above me talking about?

6 Likes

Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by MayflowerB(f): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
homesteady: ^^^

Its obvious dey re lost....hw's ur brother by d way?
Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by axortedbabe(f): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
for mentioning Genny..
make Ebola strike ur mouth..

1 Like

Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by tpia1: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
homesteady: ^^^

The op changed the thread title and content.

Initially, the thread was about how much dr sid's wedding cost.
Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by homesteady(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
MayflowerB:

Its obvious dey re lost....hw's ur brother by d way?
My brother? Asin real life brother? You know him?
Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by homesteady(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
tpia1:

The op changed the thread title and content.

Initially, the thread was about how much dr sid's wedding cost.

Tpia when did you start drinking Alomo bitters? Because its so obvious that you are high undecided

This is a different thread sweetheart!
Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by tpia1: 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yeah right.

Anyway, I'm not changing my post.
Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by homesteady(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
tpia1: Yeah right.

Anyway, I'm not changing my post.

Who the f'ck cares? Me? Na Na Na!
Who will people see as the dumb person here? No be you? grin

1 Like

Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by berrylyn26: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
I changed the thread, my apologies.... The two first comments are not off

homesteady:

Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by homesteady(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
berrylyn26: I changed the thread, my apologies.... The two first comments are not off

Oops! So tpia was not drunk afterall, it's the OP that is drunk!
How'll you change the content of a thread after people have commented on it already? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by priscaoge(f): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
Bia Emmy Collins ka o si na aha ya bu gini, dont tell me u like Pokenosing undecided Whats ur business with her way of life n How She takes photo shots huh? Sign of maturity is minding ur business and not pokenosing! She took a shot and How is that ur business? Kim is her role model n I see no reason Y u should criticize her. She's a big girl n living large So face ur front undecided...

Maybe I should help u with more of her pics So u can hang urself grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by priscaoge(f): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
homesteady:

Oops! So tpia was not drunk afterall, it's the OP that is drunk!
How'll you change the content of a thread after people have commented on it already? undecided
Op drink Alomo grin grin. Forgive him grin
Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by tpia1: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
smh

homesteady:

berrylyn26: I changed the thread, my apologies.... The two first comments are not off

Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by MayflowerB(f): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
homesteady:
My brother? Asin real life brother? You know him?

Yea! I know him and I know u too
Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by homesteady(m): 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
MayflowerB:

Yea! I know him and I know u too
Seriously? Oya what's your name? smiley
Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by MayflowerB(f): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
homesteady:
Seriously? Oya what's your name? smiley
Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by homesteady(m): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
MayflowerB:

U re from Owan East ryt
Yesssss,
Do you attend UNIBEN?
Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by MayflowerB(f): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2014
homesteady:
Yesssss,
Do you attend UNIBEN?
Re: Stop the ‘puke’ inducing photoshoots – Emmy Collins blasts Chika Ike by homesteady(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2014
MayflowerB:

Yes I do....we are from d same village
Hmm! Ok oh! Have I seen you before? Where?

(1) (Reply)

Actress Countess Vaughn Shares Hot Sex Themed Photos / Adekunle Gold, Teckno, Ycee, Humble Smith, Falz Who Is Next Rated? / She's Got Some Front! ENIOLA BADMUS Puts On A VERY Busty Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.