Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Pique Farts On Barca's Flight To Finland! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pique Farts On Barca's Flight To Finland! (1754 Views)

Wenger Wants Arsenal To Take Out Euro Frustrations On Barca / Super Eagles Miss Flight To South-Africa / Amazing Fact On Barca And Real Mad Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pique Farts On Barca's Flight To Finland! by 1legend: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
Barcelona defender Gerard Pique annoyed airplane staff by breaking the wind on the club's flight to Finland. The furious crew members had to apologize to other passengers because of the stink bomb! Read more>>>http://www.naijaballer.com/?p=16590

Re: Pique Farts On Barca's Flight To Finland! by homesteady(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Was I really expecting to see something reasonable?
Mtcheew!
Re: Pique Farts On Barca's Flight To Finland! by Aitee1: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
I thought he only know how to score own goal alone, never knew farting was included in his skills undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paul Pogba’s Injury Appears Very Serious / I Haven't Cashed Pacquiao Or Mcgregor Checks $600 Million - Floyd Mayweather / LALIGA LIVE UPDATE!!! Girona 0 - 3 Barcelona FULL TIME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.