Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,481 members, 7,826,823 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Miguel Is Under Rated - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Miguel Is Under Rated (4799 Views)

Top 10 Under-Rated Rappers In Nigeria / Who Are Nigeria's Most Under-Rated Rappers? / Eva, Monimo & Kayefi - Under Rated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 4:55am On Oct 29, 2014
philantoxx:

the guy is classic.very soon more people will get infected with his songs.
just like kanye and drake have done.
well I hope so
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 29, 2014
OP who told you Miguel is Under rated. Miguel is a popular Artist anywhere in the world, even my mama do sing "Girls Like You" or "Sure Thing" sometimes when she is cooking tongue
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
Stelvin101:
OP who told you Miguel is Under rated. Miguel is a popular Artist anywhere in the world, even my mama do sing "Girls Like You" or "Sure Thing" sometimes when she is cooking tongue
hmm I dnt believe so. I love tht song tho, girls like you smiley
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by Anyi3(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Marieolae if you be the cash I'd be the rubber band
And these eyes can't wait to see your grin

Miguel is the shizzle
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by nas4q(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Miguel 4 where? If u have been listening to enough RnB artists, u would know that Miguel is a learner. There's plenty competition in dis genre. If u say Miguel is under-rated where do u put artists like jamillion, K-young, Jon hart, mike Hough, Adrien Marcel, August alsina, bj the Chicago kid, Calvin Richardson, Kevin cossom and a host of others who aren't even lucky to get public attention as Miguel has gotten. Try listen to some of those artists music up there and see they've got talent too
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
nas4q:
Miguel 4 where? If u have been listening to enough RnB artists, u would know that Miguel is a learner. There's plenty competition in dis genre. If u say Miguel is under-rated where do u put artists like jamillion, K-young, Jon hart, mike Hough, Adrien Marcel, August alsina, bj the Chicago kid, Calvin Richardson, Kevin cossom and a host of others who aren't even lucky to get public attention as Miguel has gotten. Try listen to some of those artists music up there and see they've got talent too
I dnt agree with you. Sorry
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by nas4q(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
marieolae:
I dnt agree with you. Sorry
I'm not begging u to agree with me pls. I just don't like his music cuz it's too dull. I prefer those I listed above. Sorry too!
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
nas4q:

I'm not begging u to agree with me pls. I just don't like his music cuz it's too dull. I prefer those I listed above. Sorry too!
alright, but honestly he is a great musician!
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by nas4q(m): 11:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
marieolae:
alright, but honestly he is a great musician!
I will download his albums and listen maybe I will like him too. For now am indifferent. Btw am following u, do same pls
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
nas4q:

I will download his albums and listen maybe I will like him too. For now am indifferent. Btw am following u, do same pls
coolness, will do that smiley
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by Afroconnect: 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Miguel is soooooo good,he is definitely one of the top 2 or 3 black soul brothers...adorn and primetime are classic hits,100% lovely.

He is one of my best.
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by holysaint1(m): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2015
nas4q:

@nas4q.. I agree with ur list tho... Cus those names u listed up there have churned out most of my fav rnb hits.. bt i still dont c dem in miguels league...
or should i say, miguel usually sings (RnB/Soul) while others (RnB) #IMHO
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by nas4q(m): 10:14am On Feb 18, 2015
holysaint1:

@nas4q.. I agree with ur list tho... Cus those names u listed up there have churned out most of my fav rnb hits.. bt i still dont c dem in miguels league...
or should i say, miguel usually sings (RnB/Soul) while others (RnB) #IMHO
I will take it that u are trying to be in marieole's gud books that's why u used style 2 support her. Though soul ain't ma thang maybe that's why am not giving him the recognition he deserves. His songs are too dull if u know what I mean
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by holysaint1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
nas4q:

I will take it that u are trying to be in marieole's gud books that's why u used style 2 support her. Though soul ain't ma thang maybe that's why am not giving him the recognition he deserves. His songs are too dull if u know what I mean

"marieole's gud books" Seriously ?
well woreva u take it to be, its all gewd..
and btw, you just made it known to me why you don't dig miguels' kinda music... kus, in your words, And i quote smiley "Though soul ain't ma thang maybe that's why am not giving him the recognition he deserves"

i guess dat says it all... sad
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by nas4q(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
holysaint1:

"marieole's gud books" Seriously ?
well woreva u take it to be, its all gewd..
and btw, you just made it known to me why you don't dig miguels' kinda music... kus, in your words, And i quote smiley "Though soul ain't ma thang maybe that's why am not giving him the recognition he deserves"

i guess dat says it all... sad
Yes tell everyone I said so; An artist of miguel's calibre is expected to be versatile but he lacks that. dull dull dull. I have one of his albums on ma phone but listening to the first 3 tracks. I just had to ignore it! Btw I likw that track he sang with wale. A top song it is!
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by holysaint1(m): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
nas4q:

Yes tell everyone I said so; An artist of miguel's calibre is expected to be versatile but he lacks that. dull dull dull. I have one of his albums on ma phone but listening to the first 3 tracks. I just had to ignore it! Btw I likw that track he sang with wale. A top song it is!

"An artist of miguel's calibre is expected to be versatile" bro u neva cease to amaze me. Are u tryna tell me dat august alsina is versatile in his style of music.. ?? I dont think so

everyone has his own kinda flow he rocks to.. And i believe thats what keeps 'em goin'. who knws .. If miguel would have achieved this much if he was into pop
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by nas4q(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2015
holysaint1:

"An artist of miguel's calibre is expected to be versatile" bro u neva cease to amaze me. Are u tryna tell me dat august alsina is versatile in his style of music.. ?? I dont think so

everyone has his own kinda flow he rocks to.. And i believe thats what keeps 'em goin'. who knws .. If miguel would have achieved this much if he was into pop
Yes he is. Listen to August's version of "How to love" and "No love". Just feel the versatility right there
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by holysaint1(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
nas4q:

Yes he is. Listen to August's version of "How to love" and "No love". Just feel the versatility right there

just like i told ya a few post back, i got "almost" all his musics in my playlist... I just take him as one of my RnB artist... Aint notin much versatile bout him.. he simply delivers in his own way (genre) when the time is right likewise miguel...
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by nas4q(m): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
holysaint1:

just like i told ya a few post back, i got "almost" all his musics in my playlist... I just take him as one of my RnB artist... Aint notin much versatile bout him.. he simply delivers in his own way (genre) when the time is right likewise miguel...
Miguel is the best RnB and soul singer in the world! Aare u happy now?
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by holysaint1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
nas4q:

Miguel is the best RnB and soul singer in the world! Aare u happy now?

ion knw sad
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by Jaypea98: 2:48am On Feb 20, 2015
marieolae:
Am I the only who think Miguel is under rated. I mean this guy is talented, good looking and he has that unique star quality. He is not noticed in the music industry, and I'm sure most people do not know him in Nigeria. Am I the only one who thinks this?
He should probably join Illuminati
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by nas4q(m): 3:47am On Feb 20, 2015
holysaint1:

ion knw sad
LoL
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by nas4q(m): 3:50am On Feb 20, 2015
Jaypea98:

He should probably join Illuminati
What makes u feel he's not already a member?
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by ReSexzskilz(f): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2015
marieolae:
his music, his persona. The lyrics in his songs actually relate to a lot of personal issues. His voice is amazing and he is unique. He is not trying to be like usher, chris brown, trey songz etc. He is in a league of his own
Hey, as a matter of fact Miguel is Usher personified. He said it on Ellen Degeneres show himself, same goes to Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Jason Derulo, Mario, Omarion, Drake, Neyo, Taio Cruz, Beiber, etc will never be who they are today without Mr Raymond. Putting Usher in the same sentence with his mentees is a musical sacrilege of the first order.
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2015
I think michael jackson is the king of all kings.
ReSexzskilz:

Hey, as a matter of fact Miguel is Usher personified. He said it on Ellen Degeneres show himself, same goes to Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Jason Derulo, Mario, Omarion, Drake, Neyo, Taio Cruz, Beiber, etc will never be who they are today without Mr Raymond. Putting Usher in the same sentence with his mentees is a musical sacrilege of the first order.
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by ReSexzskilz(f): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2015
marieolae:
I think michael jackson is the king of all kings.
Usher is influenced by MJ, sure, but u can't ignore the fact that Usher paved the way for every major pop/soul artists that came out starting from the beginning of this century. Here is what Neyo recently said,
‘I feel that without Usher, there would be no me, there would be
no Chris Brown, there would be no Trey Songz. He paved the way for us, so for
him to get that honour was kind of special for me. I feel that he actually
deserved it.’
He continues,
‘Usher getting honoured was kind of dope for me because a lot of
people kind of want us as R&B males to be at each other’s throats. I don’t
know why that is. They want this competition between us, but I don’t feel any
competition
http://thenet.ng/2015/02/without-usher-there-would-be-no-me-chris-brown-nor-trey-songz-ne-yo/ Usher.’
Trey Songz as well couldn't also conceal Usher's unrivalled impact in music culture,
“I went on tour with Usher a couple years ago. It changed my life,” Trigga told
the crowd. “Make some noise for one of the greatest in the game—greatest
there ever is, greatest there ever will be. I love you".
http://www.rap-up.com/2014/11/18/usher-brings-out-trey-songz-august-alsina-in-chicago/

These go to show a long way that these dudes know they would never be who they are today without Usher. Aside the likes of Quincy Jones, Stevie Wonder, Lionel Ritchie, Smokey Robinson, Marian Carey, Mary J Blige, Janet Jackson and Celine Dion, I see Usher as the world greatest entertainer alive, and by far the most impactful.

Make no mistake about it, Mj influenced Usher just as James Brown influenced Mj.
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by ReSexzskilz(f): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2015
hey Marieolae can u drop ur number let's chat, plsgrin?
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by marieolae(f): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2015
Wait..
Answer this question first..
Are you a m or f?
grin
ReSexzskilz:
hey Marieolae can u drop ur number let's chat, plsgrin?
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by nas4q(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
marieolae:
Wait..
Answer this question first..
Are you a m or f?
grin
Am also interested in her response
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
marieolae:
Am I the only who think Miguel is under rated. I mean this guy is talented, good looking and he has that unique star quality. He is not noticed in the music industry, and I'm sure most people do not know him in Nigeria. Am I the only one who thinks this?

I agree with you that he is not known that much in nigeria but he is respected abroad

He has performed at the grammy's and has won a grammy himself.
I like the dude. He is a very good vocalist.
But he doesn't release a lot of material.

By the way, miss marieolae, you are really looking goodwink
Re: Miguel Is Under Rated by karkinase(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
Miguel hot classic RnB artist.. I luv how many drinks and sure thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey / Timaya Cutlass Video / Plz Do U Know Any Dj Training Academy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.