Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Top 20 Shaku Shaku Songs 2018 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 20 Shaku Shaku Songs 2018 (4768 Views)

Olamide Releases His Own Version Of The Shaku Shaku Dance / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Dancing Olamide Science Student (shaku Shaku) / D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Shaku Shaku Songs 2018 by NicsonAfrica: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
TOP 20 SHAKU SHAKU SONGS 2018

Hey Guys, you already know what the topic is… These are my Top 20 Shaku Shaku Songs, or more appropriately, my Top “Street” songs. You all know that I’m a music enthusiast.

So now let’s talk about this ‘Shaku Shaku‘ dance, this dance has been reigning in Nigeria for months now and it is yet to be claimed by anyone both in and outside the music industry. Many say it’s the newly signed IDOWEST that brought the dance while some say that it’s The self-acclaimed ‘SaintSamiGanja’ SLIMCASE that dropped it, while others say that it’s the ‘Legbegbe‘ Crooner MR REAL that installed the dance moves into our body, well, nobody knows.

The Shaku Shaku Dance is really easy to dance if you put in the right techniques to it; moving your feet in a circled way (Leg Over) then bringing both hands forward then crossing both hands…Well lemme cut it all short, Shaku Shaku is a dance that’s really going to hit throughout this year (2018) and our artists are doing an excellent job in bringing us songs to dance to it

THIS ARE MY TOP 20 SHAKU SHAKU FLAVA

20. DAMMY KRANE – Shaku Shaku

D*mn, this song gets me every time I listen to it. It is that kind of song that puts you in a crazy Shaku Shaku Mode.

19. DANNY S – Ege

Danny S really got the streets rolling with this song “Ege” and anyone that listens to it gets attached easily. Personally, I like the song a lot and I think it’s still going to trend on the streets of Lagos.

18. DANNY YOUNG featuring SLIMCASE – Big Alhaji (Remix)

The ‘Omo Lepa’ Crooner went out of the music scene for a little bit and later came back with the remix to his song ‘Big Alhaji’. and he also features one of the most relevant artists on the music scene SLIMCASE and he sure made it hit.

17. LAVISH GHOST featuring SLIMCASE – Lavish

If you haven’t listened to this song. Then you are seriously missing out on something big cos this beat gets you on that grooving mood. First time hearing of Lavish Ghost? You are not the only one but this song is a real banger.

16. CDQ – Werey

Yo Woss Wobi, CDQ has been hitting the music scene well for a quite some time now. The NSNS signee dropped this banger for the streets and it never lacked the love.

Www.nicsonafrica.com

15. DJ XCLUSIVE featuring REMINISCE – Slay Mama

Surprisingly we all got a ‘Shaku Shaku’ song from one of the highest ranked Dj In Nigeria ‘Dj Xclusive’ and he didn’t spoil the fun because he featured the Alaga Ibile Himself ‘Reminisce’ and they both came out with Fire.

14. ZLATAN IBILE featuring OLAMIDE – My Body

Personally, This is one of my favourite Shaku Shaku Songs. When I hear the chorus from Olamide ‘Oh My Lordy, I Suppose Get Award, The Way I Move My Body’ so on. It always hypes Me. Jam issa fired one

13. NAIRA MARLEY featuring OLAMIDE and LIL KESH – Issa Goal

Issa Goal has become one of the most trending slangs on the lips of Nigerian music Lovers. This is a good and real Shaku Shaku Tune. No Videos on this song and it’s spreading across Naija like wildfire. This jam surely takes my number 13 spot.

12. SMALL DOCTOR – This Year

I’m not really a very big fan of small doctor’s song but Let me not lie to myself. This guy is really good at bringing hit songs. His Song “Penalty” got people dancing crazily and before the year 2017 moved out, he Brought this Jam “This Year” for all of us to hit the ground with.

11. WANDE COAL – Turkey Nla

I’m sure you all must be wondering why the “Iskaba” crooner has taken my number 11th spot,Well what else can I say,This Music is all over the city…Radio,TV and on the Internet as well…Jam is too sure

10. D’BANJ featuring SLIMCASE & MR REAL – Issa Banger

“So There For Sure Banger”,This Jam has too much vibe which surprisingly has the ‘KokoMaster’ D’Banj in it,Nobody saw this coming,The Song just popped out from nowhere and it’s trending…Kudos to him

9. DJ XCLUSIVE featuring SLIMCASE & MZ KISS – Shempe

This Jam got all it takes to be on the street jams,Clubs and even on the radio,This song is too Lit…DJ Xclusive didn’t dissapoint us,He features the Lamba man Slimcase and rap sensation MZ Kiss and as a result,It Came out with fire.

8. DJ CONSEQUENCE featuring OLAMIDE – Assignment

Seriously,The Day this song first hit the internet,i wasn’t a fan of the song but later on when it took to the streets,Night Clubs and so on,This Became one of my favourite street songs….It Definitely takes my number 8th spot…

7. REMINISCE – Problem

Ama Ni Problem,Emi A ti e ma ni problem,Many People think this song is inappropriate but it isn’t, He is actually referring to someone not the listeners,Well,To Me…This song is really Fired up…I Like it and I bet y’all like it too…

6. IDOWEST featuring SLIMCASE – Shepeteri

Awon Omo Shepeteri da,Lol,Just Kidding!!!? This Jam gets me everytime I listen to it….From The very first day it dropped online…It has won the hearts of many music lovers,With the help of Talkmuzik…Idowes­t has become a popular Nigerian artist and this song “Shepeteri” is a mad one…This definitely took my number 6 spot

For Top 5 Spot check the Nicsonafrica.com

This article was proudly written by Nicsonafrica

Re: Top 20 Shaku Shaku Songs 2018 by djsa(m): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
ice k on a 4g wirelesa

(1) (Reply)

Solo, Song From W4's 2006 Temperature Album / Download M Josh Mp3 >Coro ( Dagbo)** Best Song At The Moment / DOWNLOAD Oladips Ft. Reminisce – Lalakukulala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.