Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? (27456 Views)

Can Bleaching Cream Bleach This Baby / Just Before You Buy That Bleaching Cream: Is It Really Worth It? / The Best Bleaching Cream/soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by ayukdaboss(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
I went over to see my cousin last weekend. Last time we met earlier this year babe was almost dark-skinned but now she's got really lighter I had to accuse her of bleaching. She shrugged and said she just got light naturally over time...Ha ahn shocked

So she went making lunch for us...and I strolled into her room to look around (I wasn't searching for her bleaching cream o..I don't even know what it looks like) but I noticed so many empty tubes hidden/kept somewhere with the inscription FUNBACT-A.
I ran to the kitchen with some of the tubes cheesy

After much argument she finally agreed that some people use it for skin ailments while some girls use in large quantity for bleaching and she claimed her category was the latter and she's just enjoying the side effects. shocked

Please have you heard/used this one before? What were your side effects? Because my cousin has gotten too light for me to believe its just "FUNBACT-A" o smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by marieolae(f): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Actually funbact-a is the cheapest bleaching cream out there so yes a lot girls use it to lighten their skin. According to some people it has a very fast effect. But please this thing is cheap. So cheap to the extent that there are some really harmful chemicals found in this thing. Caution your cousin to stop using this. This cream could damage the melanin in her skin
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by ayukdaboss(m): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: Actually funbact-a is the cheapest bleaching cream out there so yes a lot girls use it to lighten their skin. According to some people it has a very fast effect. But please this thing is cheap. So cheap to the extent that there are some really harmful chemicals found in this thing. Caution your cousin to stop using this. This cream could damage the melanin in her skin

What! shocked shocked
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by lomaxx: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Funbact-A contains a steroid Betamethasone dipropionate whose topical side effect is to quickly lighten skin colour. So she may be using Funbact -A. However, prolonged use of such creams can lead to devastating effects. Read more here, I can't say more

http://www.whiterskin.info/corticosteroids-should-not-be-used-to-lighten-skin/
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by Gboliwe: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
A picture of your cousin before and one after the use of the cream will go a long way.

I have never used funbact anything, but I know its a fungal, broad spectrum (that should be a medical term) cream. Why anybody should use it as a bleaching cream beats me.
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by mencade5(m): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
naija ladies likes discovery dangerous things.

Your cousin should get ready for cancer of the skin.
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
But why would you wanna be lightskinned tho
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
Does she rub it on all ha body abeg?
That must be pretty expensive...lol

I have heard that it brightens the skin severally , but I use it a lot o,not with the intent of bleaching tho, and it refused to brighten me. My brain just reasoned me that it wud help keep my face fresh - so after bathing i rub it on my face.

She should stop biko, nothing dey for fairness
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by Lorlaahlozz: 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrsBreezy: But why would you wanna be lightskinned tho
I wonder oo
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by marieolae(f): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
cos that's what the society sees as "beautiful"
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Does she rub it on all ha body abeg?
That must be pretty expensive...lol

I have heard that it brightens the skin severally , but I use it a lot o,not with the intent of bleaching tho, and it refused to brighten me. My brain just reasoned me that it wud help keep my face fresh - so after bathing i rub it on my face.

She should stop biko, nothing dey for fairness
Thank God at last, make I go buy start dey rub am for my black yansh nd legs...
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: cos that's what the society sees as "beautiful"

Well the society also said "the darker the berry the sweeter the juice" the society is contradicting itself and y'all should just stop listening to it's bipolar bs.
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
jimmy4x:
Lol. I detest fair guys, I don't even know why!!!! embarassed
So if u go rub am - come fair, and u happen to jamb my type, na 1 chance u enter o.
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by marieolae(f): 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Well the society also said "the darker the berry the sweeter the juice" the society is contradicting itself and y'all should just stop listening to it's bipolar bs.
pls tell dem oo
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by ayukdaboss(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
mencade5: naija ladies likes discovery dangerous things.

Your cousin should get ready for cancer of the skin.
undecided undecided
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by ayukdaboss(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lol...I've laughed so hard my friends can't even comprehend what's so funny. Nairaland though grin

jimmy4x:

Kachisbarbie:
So if u go rub am - come fair, and u happen to jamb my type, na 1 chance u enter o.
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by ayukdaboss(m): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
I just don't get it.
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote author=marieolae] pls tell dem oo[/quo
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by aumeehn: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
remember007: ermm mam do u liv in Ashaka
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by aumeehn: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
aumeehn: remember007
du liv in ashaka @remember007
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
jimmy4x:
haahahahaahahahahahahaa...black is beautiful nd will always be

Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
aumeehn: du liv in ashaka @remember007
nope,its my Surname and signature
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by aumeehn: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
remember007: nope,its my Surname and signature
okaay....my dad works in d compny i usually spend my vacation dere!!
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by daveP(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
In QUANTITY WHY is it just diff to accept d skin u have and treat it well? Haba! Pink on forehead, red on neck, black on ankles, blacker @ kneecap. Hmm.
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
remember007: haahahahaahahahahahahaa...black is beautiful nd will always be
lool.my black is actually beautiful too tongue
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol...my kind black go totori ur belle o wink
its a pity u are off market, me sef no like black girl except if she get fresh face nd good S.O.H like ur own..I fit die for there cheesy
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
ayukdaboss: Lol...I've laughed so hard my friends can't even comprehend what's so funny. Nairaland though grin

lol...bro, easy oo b4 u go laff piss for body smiley
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
jimmy4x:
Lol...my kind black go totori ur belle o wink
its a pity u are off market, me sef no like black girl except if she get fresh face nd good S.O.H like ur own..I fit die for there cheesy
cheesy
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
jimmy4x:
lol...bro, easy oo b4 u go laff piss for body smiley
cheesy
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by blake777(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Abeg who knows d a$shole dat invented bleaching creams
Re: Is This The Secret Bleaching Cream? by fadekemitoyin: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hahpppy new year client 2017,
A trial will definitely convince you. And what it is essence of having new customers when you can retain the old and new customers,that is the logic @ Yemz Cosmetics, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner(whitening/lightening),Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 08034292000...or watsap. Training is going on at the moment both practical and online on making of cream and pro mixing

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Nigerians Are Not All Scammers And Fraudsters" Swiss Woman Reveals (VIDEO) / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 / How To Crack/unlock Glo Netpro Modem To Universal Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.