Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite (31971 Views)

Chris Attoh Weds Damilola Adegbite (pictures) / Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding / Jay-z And Beyoncé Threaten Rihanna * Stay Away From Chris Brown Or Else... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Tucees(f): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
They look so made for each other smiley wishing them well.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
Nigeria movie....I pray it last cheesy
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by uzoexcel(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
u mustav had a bad experience to be filled with such vitriol....it shall be well bro/sis wink
LesbianBoy: Like i said in the other thread, she is not in love, but in LUST with him! Period! If you doubt, ask yourself, why did she go and give him her BIG NYASH to fucck fast fast before marriage! angry angry angry angry

By the way, see how she is smiling say big man like chris attoh knee down dey propose to her! I can bet my range rover sport 2014 wiper, that, tomorrow this girl would have the EFFRONTERY, to hyphenate her name, instead of her to answer her husband's name ONLY! *spits* angry angry
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by rattlesnake(m): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
This people are useless ooo
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by ziccoit: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Proposal after putting her in family way. What is there to propose again? Certainly, life don turn upside down.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by sweetjulz: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
grin wish them the best sha but i don"t understand the supposed suprise on her face with that size of belle.thought hes done that n they were even rumoured to have a secret wedding.hi everyone been following for almost 2 years now and n finally lead by the spirit to join grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by DonaldGenes(m): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
englishmart: kissing and knaking on proposal night.

Naim be say after wedding Na die o.

Beautiful pictures thogh, but here in the U.S, we don't know any of them.

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
All these contrived public proposals.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by shevon: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
So I lost her to this black sparrow cry

So happy he died in Tinsel angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Okijajuju1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
A Nigerian Girl marries a Ghanaian.. angry

Aluuu eme'

Ezigbo Aluu.. Our gene pool has been infected. The government should send her off to Ghana and revoke her passport.. angry

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
remain us
Xsenga: CONGWAT.
(GGRIN angry)
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by DonaldGenes(m): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
priscaoge: So cute n romantic....May God bless ur union

Don't worry, iWill soon propose to you sine dine....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Feraz(m): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Burnaaboi: I wud ave prefferd soji....my opinion does not count tho....happy dating lyf@damilola...or happy fuuucking lyf in advance
Thought I was the only one who preferred Soji over Chris.
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Alenkakent(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
What's with his everyday proposal?
He shld just marry d babe abi him just dey tease d babe?
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Joshuadon: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
i was here
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Owwww so sweet.
I wish my man get money to propose to me for ship o,even if na canoe wey dey Spada waters.
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Owwww so sweet.
I wish my man get money to propose to me for ship o,even if na canoe wey dey Apapa waters I no mind cry cry
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
lynpetra: Owwww so sweet.
I wish my man get money to propose to me for ship o,even if na canoe wey dey Spada waters.

Lolzzz grin grin
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Burnaaboi(m): 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
Feraz: Thought I was the only one who preferred Soji over Chris.
..they just spoilt the film for me
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Joshuadon: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
lynpetra: Owwww so sweet.
I wish my man get money to propose to me for ship o,even if na canoe wey dey Apapa waters I no mind cry cry

[size=15pt]pls not so fast[/size]

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by millionboi(m): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
Part1....ope part2 wudnt be wat is on my mind now.....DiVORCE
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by tellwisdom: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
So, what should I do?? sad
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by guttentag(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
who is Chris Attoh?? I haven't heard of him for real
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Pregnant? Before Marriage??

Hmmmmm!! Damilola!! No be like so Olagbemiro teach us ooooo!!!

Anyways, Congratulobiabiabiabia!!!!
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Vikky014(f): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
I will propose to my bf inside aeroplane if i finally succeeded in my bid to impregnant him(covers face)BTW whn is d wedding coming up
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
olubukato:

Lolzzz grin grin

Swerry na true na,water na water cheesy cheesy
Even if na canoe wey dey Canal,orvone of this warri rivers I no mind oooo,we go kukuma buy crayfish and ice fishwey I go take cook for house after the 'kwakwam,kwakwam' for bed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Feraz(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
Burnaaboi: ..they just spoilt the film for me
lol... I've never really liked Chris right from when I saw him on Tinsel (the ladies here will bite me)....

Congrats to them though...wish them a fun filled married life
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by dont8(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
May Amadihoa fire your right testicle because I liked her post already. undecided
LesbianBoy:

Young lady, i don't know what you are talking about! So saying the TRUTH now means one is ''hating'' right? Oh, i forgot this is nairaland! Pls why did she get pregnant before marriage? Is it not after marriage she is meant to get pregnant?

Also, shey they will soon get married. You will see she will start to answer....Damilola adegbite-attoh instead of Damilola attoh which is the right thing to do!

PS: To all those that liked ur post and would like ur post. May thunder fire their left nyansh! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by pdf90(m): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2014

Does anybody know you there in the "US"

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by rexibity(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
in another news...
Celebrity Crap!
Nonesense!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by Chanchit: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
Na wah o, thid guy get money pass Soji for Tinsel come get money pass am in reality.
Re: Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite by sawhite: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2014

buh u were stupid enuf to comment,who ask u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo / Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin / Omotola Gets Christmas Gift From Scanfrost (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.