Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,874 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters (4942 Views)

THROWBACK PICTURE: Nigerian Women Being Taught How To Wash Clothes In 1915 / Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women / The Beauty Of Northern Nigerian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by AloyEmeka: 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2009
Theblessed:

[b]Well, if you are frightened of your life, RESPECT WOMEN, period! Then, you won't have your life flash in your face, you better know that before it's too late for you.  My son would never put himself in a precarious situation with a woman - where did he learn that?  It's evident that, 'CHILDREN LEARN WHAT THEY SEE ADULTS DO', obviously, you are ignorant of that fact.  Goes to show how illogical you are when you pose these questions, I quote 'Many men that beat women did not learn it from anybody.  In the same way, women that beat men did not learn it from anybody. All those children that grow up to become armed robbers, 419 or ashawo did not learn it from your parents'. 

Pity you still haven't hark it, have you  Children learn these things from adults/events around them, ok!  That is, observing violence, threats, intimidation, name calling etc and now as ADULTS, these traits are manifesting themselves because, they were exposed to them and never learned how to control their emotions in childhood therefore, they lash out at whoever upsets them that's how they learn it, ok!!! 

You said I have murdered someone before well, don't you know that?? 
Yoooooooooou!!!!! And I wouldn't hasitate to do it all over again, if someone like you continue to physically, emotionally and psychologically abuse me, they'd be game - no quelms! So, RESPECT!  As for needing professional help, if the wife batterer himself doesn't need help who else?  You are the one doing the battering, and imagine the lady being battered seeking professional help, that's wonderful.lol!!!!!

Anyway, the message is: DON'T HURT ME, I WON'T HURT YOU either. RESPECT!!!
[/b]

You know what, I looked at your picture. The wrinkles in your face are not commensurate with the width of your lips. That alone tells me you don't age well. You look older than your age because you have a very serious psychological issue which affects your hormonal levels. I truly feel you. I feel you sister because your whole family is dysfunctional. I have never seen where boys beat their sisters how much less their only sister who should receive the highest petting at home. Something is wrong about that behaviour and if you doubt me, ask others here. Did they or your father also abuse you sexually?.

Biko nne, murder is the worst thing you can do to anyone and I don't think you will be happy if any other of me murders your relation even if it is those brothers who abused you.

God will be your healer and not okoro Emeka. I will ask him to heal your internal wounds because it's a sure symptom of manic depression.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 29, 2009
TheBlessed

let me know if you need help dealing with this transgendered.

undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by Theblessed(f): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2009
tpia.:

TheBlessed

let me know if you need help dealing with this transgendered.
undecided

[b]Thanks tpia!  No point wasting breath with an unexposed ignorant Looser, no need. 

It's always the case with our Igbo boys, especially, those from ANAMBRA and places around that area.  If they can't have their way then, you've had it usually in forms of abuses, intimidations, name calling etc as this one is doing here right now, just because they can't physically hurt you online.  Wait to see how these unintelligent ignorants can behave in a physical environment if a woman shows a strong opinion.  In fact, an untamed animal would be more preferable, I can assure you.  Imagine him rubbishing my BEAUTIFUL FACE AND MY BEAUTIFUL THICK AND FULL BLACK LIPS that, white women are PAYING THOUSANDS OF £££££POUNDS AND $$$$$$DOLLARS TO OBTAIN, imagine this FOOL.lol!!!!  That goes to tell you how THICK AND IGNORANT THIS LOOSER IS.   Unfortunately, men like him can't win with a HARD CORE as they can't subdue me.  I give as good as I get.  I grew up with boys and, I understand men very, very well indeed - I thank my brothers for that.  So, no problems with this NONENTITY, ok!

THE GUY IS A WOMAN BATTERER, period!  He's frightened his day would come one day and, it would as he has not yet battered his last.  Until he meet somebody like me then, he would regret his A-SE!  YOU SEE, A HEAD CUTTER NEVER LIKES HIS OWN HEAD CUT.  That's why this guy is concerned he might end up in a COFFIN soon.  He has been battering women and getting away with it for such a long time, I can't wait for someone like me to re-educate him in a SIX FEET DEEP CLASSROOM and others like him (and there are many of them) would learn their everlasting lessons.  So, don't worry -  the LOOSER IS A FRIGHTENED LITTLE RODENT - scared animal!!!!
[/b]
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by AloyEmeka8: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2009
Ozigbo nje. This maniac has shifted to tribalism in order to pat herself on the back. I got nothing else to say since you believe that murder can be justified and anybody who disagrees with your theory is definitely an igbo man  from Anambra. It shows me how juvenile you are. Obviously, your brain does not develop as you age. You are a 12 year old in a 40 year old body. Keep publicizing murder as if it's child's play but you will remember this day that I warned you about it because if you take another person's life[I don't care what the person did to you], you must go down for it in Jesus name. I wouldn't wish murder on your children but I wonder how happy you'll be  if another murders your child while she's  sleeping because she slapped and kicked her butt during a fight. It's not only men that are capable of beating women, women do beat their husbands sometimes and if your theory is true, then those men should take a gun and lodge some bullet into their wive's brain. They can as well shoot every man that tries to slap them on their way to work. You are a terrible person and every normal human being should stay 100 kilo meters away from you. Your fellow maniac, tpiah is always around to help you out as she offered. Her hatred for igbos is an unquenchable fire that glows in her spirit night and day. if your murder theory becomes a law, i am sure she will have a field day murdering igbos till Jesus returns. I do think she can form an anti igbo ally with you favourably because both of you are on the same age and mental state. She is 43 and you could be 40 from my pictorial guess.  You may also show her the place where you made your lips like a mound of mud[ dear lord am loving Wole Soyinka's lion and the jewel grin grin]. It's a pity that a beautiful face like yours houses a deep pain. Its a pity. hey, It's not as if we igbos/anambrarians care what tribalists think about us. We will continue doing our thing. Aluta continua!!!undecided undecided
For the records, I am not from Anambra.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by grafikdon: 3:02am On Aug 01, 2009
Theblessed:

[b]Thanks tpia!  No point wasting breath with an unexposed ignorant Looser, no need. 

It's always the case with our Igbo boys, especially, those from ANAMBRA and places around that area.  If they can't have their way then, you've had it usually in forms of abuses, intimidations, name calling etc as this one is doing here right now, just because they can't physically hurt you online.  Wait to see how these unintelligent ignorants can behave in a physical environment if a woman shows a strong opinion.  In fact, an untamed animal would be more preferable, I can assure you.  Imagine him rubbishing my BEAUTIFUL FACE AND MY BEAUTIFUL THICK AND FULL BLACK LIPS that, white women are PAYING THOUSANDS OF £££££POUNDS AND $$$$$$DOLLARS TO OBTAIN, imagine this FOOL.lol!!!!  That goes to tell you how THICK AND IGNORANT THIS LOOSER IS.   Unfortunately, men like him can't win with a HARD CORE as they can't subdue me.  I give as good as I get.  I grew up with boys and, I understand men very, very well indeed - I thank my brothers for that.  So, no problems with this NONENTITY, ok!
[/b]

Most of your valid and reasonable points are often cloaked in a veil of vile outbursts and unnecessary exhibition of machismo and bravado. I am not sure how you came about this gruesome picture of "Anambra men" that are nothing better than mentally deranged marauders who would not  hesitate to punch out a woman's innards as soon as she refuses to scrape the dirt off their feet. Perhaps you've met every man from Anambra, no?

Back to topic:

Domestic violence is despicable and should not be condoned. Although there are some men who refuse to report the incident, not knowing how to admit their wives slapped small stars and okwuru seeds out of their eyes (good ol' ego trip), women and children are usually at the receiving end.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2009
Aloy_Emeka:

Ozigbo nje. This maniac has shifted to tribalism in order to pat herself on the back. I got nothing else to say since you believe that murder can be justified and anybody who disagrees with your theory is definitely an igbo man  from Anambra. It shows me how juvenile you are. Obviously, your brain does not develop as you age. You are a 12 year old in a 40 year old body. Keep publicizing murder as if it's child's play but you will remember this day that I warned you about it because if you take another person's life[I don't care what the person did to you], you must go down for it in Jesus name. I wouldn't wish murder on your children but I wonder how happy you'll be  if another murders your child while she's  sleeping because she slapped and kicked her butt during a fight. It's not only men that are capable of beating women, women do beat their husbands sometimes and if your theory is true, then those men should take a gun and lodge some bullet into their wive's brain. They can as well shoot every man that tries to slap them on their way to work. You are a terrible person and every normal human being should stay 100 kilo meters away from you. Your fellow maniac, tpiah is always around to help you out as she offered. Her hatred for igbos is an unquenchable fire that glows in her spirit night and day. if your murder theory becomes a law, i am sure she will have a field day murdering igbos till Jesus returns. I do think she can form an anti igbo ally with you favourably because both of you are on the same age and mental state. She is 43 and you could be 40 from my pictorial guess.  You may also show her the place where you made your lips like a mound of mud[ dear lord am loving Wole Soyinka's lion and the jewel grin grin]. It's a pity that a beautiful face like yours houses a deep pain. Its a pity. hey, It's not as if we igbos/anambrarians care what tribalists think about us. We will continue doing our thing. Aluta continua!!!undecided undecided

shut up, you lunatic.

when people are talking you're always there pretending you're normal.

What has she said here that can match any of your psycho rants on nairaland?

And what makes you think you have a moral right to  respond or defend anything at all on nairaland outside of your chosen profession of armed robbery and rabble rousing?

When your mates are praying to God to not hold their sins and evil natures against them, you're shouting here as if your demonic deeds are as secret as you'd like them to be. angry
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by Theblessed(f): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2009
Aloy_Emeka:

Ozigbo nje. This maniac has shifted to tribalism in order to pat herself on the back. I got nothing else to say since you believe that murder can be justified and anybody who disagrees with your theory  is definitely an igbo man  from Anambra. It shows me how juvenile you are. Obviously, your brain does not develop as  you age. You are a 12 year old in a 40 year old body. Keep publicizing murder as if it's child's play but you will remember this day that I warned you about it because if you take another person's life[I don't care what the person did to you], you must go down for it in Jesus name.  I wouldn't wish murder on your children but I wonder how happy you'll be  if another murders your child while she's  sleeping because she slapped and kicked her butt during a fight.  It's not only men that are capable of beating women, women do beat their husbands sometimes and if your theory is true, then those men should take a gun and lodge some bullet into their wive's brain. They can as well shoot every man that tries to slap them on their way to work. You are a terrible person and every normal human being should stay 100 kilo meters away from you. Your fellow maniac, tpiah is always around to help you out as she offered. Her hatred for igbos is an unquenchable fire that glows in her spirit night and day. if your murder theory becomes a law, i am sure she will have a field day murdering igbos till Jesus returns.   I do  think she can form an anti igbo ally with you favourably because both of you are on the same age and mental state. She is 43 and you could be 40 from my pictorial guess.  You may also show her the place where you made your lips like a mound of mud[ dear lord am loving Wole Soyinka's lion and the jewel grin grin]. It's a pity that a beautiful face like yours houses a deep pain. Its a pity. hey, It's not as if we igbos/anambrarians care what tribalists think about us. We will continue doing our thing. Aluta continua!!!undecided undecided

[b]Wow!!!! Its official now, people!!!  Someone has finally admitted that Theblessed has got a beautiful face, how wonderful!!!!!lol And her lips  He wouldn't own up to that, would he? Shame, shame, shame!!! And her back-side?  Wait till you see that one too, you'd be flabbergasted.  You see, white women are paying thousands of ££££/$$$$ to get BLACK WOMEN LIPS AND BUTTOCKS, ignorant! And for our skin colour  Wait till you see how much they spend on TANNING their skins in order to look like us - Big BUSINESS, HERE, silly!  So, get well informed before you start ranting, THICK!!

Imagine, up here, our Heavenly Father has endowed her with these SHAPELY, SUCCULENT, VOLUPTUOUS and KISSABLE lips to die for, Mwaw!!!   What a lucky girl!lol!!!!!!  It seems this guy is not only blind but, the last man on earth to know how EXPENSIVE THESE VOLUPTUOUS lips and buttocks are, how thick this fellow is, I wonder!  As for your age guesstimate of me, I am unconcerned of whatever age range you are or where you may come from as I'm not one bit interested in a VIOLENT MAN, ok! 

You are here writing negatively about tpia.  It goes to show what I have been saying, you don't like STRONG and CONFIDENT women with opinions.  Obviously, tpia is a STRONG and CONFIDENT WOMAN like myself and there's no way we would get on with VIOLENT MEN and ignorant ones like yourself and others.  No, way!

Boy, you see, all these write ups here are just waste of time.  You know the SCORE, don't you?  You have no rights WHATSOEVER, to touch any HUMAN BEING without their PERMISSION (I mean ask them first, if you could touch them - if they say yes then, you do it gently, ok!) let alone touching or hitting them in ANGER.huh!  You have no rights WHATSOEVER to do that and if you do, I'm afraid you're a goner!!! - you will be a DEAD MAN, period!   JUST DON'T SLEEP!  So, make sure you don't do that instead WALK AWAY, as simple as that!  Glad, Nigerian women are standing up for themselves in horrible situations like these, hope their MEN are learning some 'Dos' and 'Don'ts from these experiences.  And thanks for sites like N/L for giving us the opportunity to inform and educate our sisters and everyone here, in knowing and claiming their RIGHTS.  As for you, THICK?  I think I have EDUCATED you enough here - If you have ears listen, if you don't sorry, you know the SCORE!!!!   I now, rest my case!   God bless N/L for enabling Nigerians SEE the LIGHT!!!!!!!
[/b]
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 03, 2009
Nigerian women are becoming monsters?

Thank you, atleast we're still in the process, Naija men don become monsters and are already on the next trail of bestiality.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by Theblessed(f): 1:31am On Aug 03, 2009
grafikdon:

Most of your valid and reasonable points are often cloaked in a veil of vile outbursts and unnecessary exhibition of machismo and bravado. I am not sure how you came about this gruesome picture of "Anambra men" that are nothing better than mentally deranged marauders who would not  hesitate to punch out a woman's innards as soon as she refuses to scrape the dirt off their feet. Perhaps you've met every man from Anambra, no?

Back to topic:

Domestic violence is despicable and should not be condoned. Although there are some men who refuse to report the incident, not knowing how to admit their wives slapped small stars and okwuru seeds out of their eyes (good ol' ego trip), women and children are usually at the receiving end.

[b] Thanks for your contribution to this topic! It's your prerogative to analyze my writings whichever ways you consider appropriate however, someone else's perspective might be different.  Obviously, you find me too bold for your assessment of what a woman should be and sound like - your perspective.  From you position, it seems your beliefs and value system does not and would not support such traits in a mere woman, too bad! 

Well, the story is, its up for takes - anyone could be as bold as they wish.  Certainly, shy women might make your day and, anyone targeting this lady should not expect a shrinking violet, ok! And for the comments about Anambra guys, my answer to that is, lack of education among most of them is the problem hence, if psychologically challenged (I mean, when their ego has been dented a bit) they find it difficult to cope/control their emotions thus, resort to verbal abuses first, and physical if they can't subdue you, assuming you are within range in a physical environment.  Get me right, men generally can be physical however, most of these Anambra guys are both verbal and physical and you know that too.  So, I leave you to chew on this and maybe educate them.  You see, education is very important here and there are more important things in life than the focus on money chasing which kind of distract them from pursuing other important things in life.  Not so long ago, someone mentioned to me here about capitalism - what's wrong with it, they asked?  My answer to that is nothing but, GREED and, that's why the world economy is on its knees right now and that's what's wrong with capitalism and, wrong with Nigerian politics too - everyone could see that now, can't we

Well, without so much distraction from the main issues Domestic violence, it's so easy for anyone to sit down and write how they abhor this wicked act.  Its obvious who perpetrates this act more in the family - men.  Yes, women can be violent too.  Generally, they are not aggressive by nature however, any aggression shown by a woman can only be traced back to years of enduring psychological, mental, emotional, verbal, financial and physical abuses from people she interacts with especially, her partner.  It would only take one snap and that's it.  In a nutshell, rarely do you see women behave this way.  So, there's no excuses for all those broken noses, legs, arms and black eye women suffer from their men just because, men are stronger than us.  Personally, I have not experienced violence and would not tolerate it in a relationship, simple!
[/b]
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by AloyEmeka8: 3:12am On Aug 04, 2009
Theblessed:

Imagine, up here, our Heavenly Father has endowed her with these SHAPELY, SUCCULENT, VOLUPTUOUS and KISSABLE lips to die for, Mwaw!!!   What a lucky girl!lol!!!!!!  It seems this guy is not only blind but, the last man on earth to know how EXPENSIVE THESE VOLUPTUOUS lips and buttocks are, how thick this fellow is,
You are here writing negatively about tpia.  It goes to show what I have been saying, you don't like STRONG and CONFIDENT women with opinions.  Obviously, tpia is a STRONG and CONFIDENT WOMAN like myself and there's no way we would get on with VIOLENT MEN and ignorant ones like yourself and others.  No, way!

You are obviously a market woman who needs to learn how to comport herself in public in order for others to reciprocate the desired gesture. The analogy of your anatomy is totally crass and uncalled for because I will never be interested in getting you laid[not a chance in this life].  A married woman you are, try and act it. So, stop disrespecting your husband please.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by AloyEmeka8: 3:23am On Aug 04, 2009
Theblessed:

Thanks for your contribution to this topic! It's your prerogative to analyze my writings whichever ways you consider appropriate however, someone else's perspective might be different.  Obviously, you find me too bold for your assessment of what a woman should be and sound like - your perspective.  From you position, it seems your beliefs and value system does not and would not support such traits in a mere woman, too bad! 
For someone who wants to yab Anambrarians when it comes to education, I do not expect this jargon you wrote here because they will sit tight and laugh at you. I mean, this is a state that boasts of the likes of Prof JN Adichie[1st prof of biometrics and stat in Nigeria], His daughter[Chimamanda Adichie]; Emeagwali Philip, Prof Ezeilo[First prof of electrical engineering in Nigeria], Chinua Achebe, Rudolph Okonkwo, Uzo, Louis and Arthur mbanefo, Olisa Agbakoba,  and great many others. How people behave according to their states beats me. Why not tell us about Imo guys?. Onu nkakwu!

In case you don't know what is Nkakwu that I likened its mouth to yours, the picture of Nkakwu/Nkapi is below: Check that your lips and compare
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by JustGood(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2009
interesting discussion which has degenrated.

Anyway, I could never marry any woman who tells me that she is capable of killing me, irrespective of whatever conditions she attaches to such.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by Theblessed(f): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2009
[b][size=14pt]Cowards, you all know the score, don't you  Touch in 'anger' and you'd be 'HISTORY' in your 'SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP'.  I hope, you all getting the message!!! If I were you, just don't sleep after you'd finished showing your macho side because, you'd regret being born by a woman.

Keep writing negatively here, thinking you can subdue and shout women down instead of REASONING INTELLIGENTLY and, see things from a woman's point of view.   Go back to school, re-educate yourselves and act in a CIVILIZED way, my advise.  Once again, I repeat once again perhaps now you'd know how serious and disgusting I feel about any kind of violence let alone domestic violence perpetrated on women - women have suffered enough in the hands of their men hence they are now emulating their aggressive behaviours and responding accordingly. Obviously, men don't like it.  Afterall, men taught women and they have learnt much better.  Again, JUST ONE TOUCH IN ANGER YOU'RE GONE - no going back!  So glad, you are reading what's happening to your fellow men in the NEWSPAPERS!  Just pray next time it won't be you!  No intelligent and educated man would position himself in a violent encounter with a woman - no, no, no!  Only illitrates behave this way and expect sympathy when it goes wrong and against them.  No sympathy here buddy, you TOUCH negatively and you get negative RESPONSE, what's wrong with that?

I hope I have made an impact in your psychs through my writings here in changing those entrenched violent behaviours towards women, as most women here now know what they can do to save there own lives.  Its either you stop the enemy or the enemy would stop you - your choice women!!!.  You have the power to decide the conditions in your marriage.  LOOK, marriage is not compulsory, it is CHOICE!  Nigerian men  tries to make you feel that marriage is compulsory no, it is not rather, CHOICE.  If you like you marry if you don't, no HECK!  So, don't allow people around you make you feel you are a failure if you didn't marry because, you are a SUCCESS whether married or not.  Besides, you don't need a man to be a woman - you're a woman and an individual in your own rights.  So, don't feel a failure which Nigerian society makes women feel, if they are not married to some MR NOBODY hence, the notorious flow of verbal abuses like, SELL-BY-DATE, OTO NA AKA NNE, AGADI, ASHAWO etc that Nigerian men always pounds on single women and thus, put them under pressure to marry any thing that has two legs and a bell in-between his legs.  I know many of my friends that ended up with looser husbands like these as a result of pressure mounted on them.  Now, tell me what's the point of being MRS SOMEBODY that batters you black and blue with broken noses, arms and black eyes tell me, what's the point.  BETTER OFF ON YOUR OWN THAN WITH SUCH A HUSBAND OR BOYFRIEND cos' you can do much better without them.  Women don't need men - men need us MORE than we need them.  We only need them for PROCREATION maybe, COMPANIONSHIP - they need us more than these two and that's your POWER to decide how you want to be married, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO MARRY. Also, your CAREER comes in handy here, in case the man in your life starts pulling this STUNT then, fall back on your career RESTORE your dignity and individuality when the time comes, we would know who needs who!!!!  This battle of the SEXES has to be fought head-on for men to understand that women has power and should be respected just as much.   

Do not listen to whatever crap anyone is telling you here because, these are words and languages men have used for CENTURIES to ensure they keep women where they want them to be - IN A BOX (under their CONTROL).  Not any more so, POWER TO WOMEN!
[/size][/b]
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by JustGood(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

are you alright?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by AloyEmeka8: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2009
JustGood:

shocked  shocked   shocked

are you alright? 
grin grin Now you know why the neighbourhood is afraid anytime she comes home. She is the original onu nkapi and I think she has no husband because her last essay describes a woman scorned. I don't know how these issues came in a thread about domestic violence. My only regret is the unlucky man she will murder someday. I don't know how to begin counselling someone who thinks murder is an excusable remedy for domestic violence. Jesus still saves and I hope He will deliver her from these demons tormenting her spirit.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by Hauwa1: 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2009
Power to Women
Power to Women
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by mamag3: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2009
Yes they are. grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by AloyEmeka8: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2009
tpia.:
shut up, you lunatic.

when people are talking you're always there pretending you're normal.

What has she said here that can match any of your psycho rants on nairaland?

And what makes you think you have a moral right to  respond or defend anything at all on nairaland outside of your chosen profession of armed robbery and rabble rousing?

When your mates are praying to God to not hold their sins and evil natures against them, you're shouting here as if your demonic deeds are as secret as you'd like them to be.

cheesy cheesy
Oh squiggly line in my eye fluid.
I see you lurking there on the periphery of my vision.
But when I try to look at you, you scurry away.
Are you shy, squiggly line?
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it’s alright, you are forgiven wink
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by Macgreat(m): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2009
Hmm, na wa ooo
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by aloyemeka2: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2010
Where is bkbabe= Sjeezy to come take this Blessed woman? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by honeric01(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2010
Uhm, some women can be so cruel.

@theblessed

You look and sound scary, i know witches exist but i haven't placed much importance on them, maybe i should? undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2010
Theblessed:

[b][size=14pt]Cowards, you all know the score, don't you Touch in 'anger' and you'd be 'HISTORY' in your 'SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP'. I hope, you all getting the message!!! If I were you, just don't sleep after you'd finished showing your macho side because, you'd regret being born by a woman.

Keep writing negatively here, thinking you can subdue and shout women down instead of REASONING INTELLIGENTLY and, see things from a woman's point of view. Go back to school, re-educate yourselves and act in a CIVILIZED way, my advise. Once again, I repeat once again perhaps now you'd know how serious and disgusting I feel about any kind of violence let alone domestic violence perpetrated on women - women have suffered enough in the hands of their men hence they are now emulating their aggressive behaviours and responding accordingly. Obviously, men don't like it. Afterall, men taught women and they have learnt much better. Again, JUST ONE TOUCH IN ANGER YOU'RE GONE - no going back! So glad, you are reading what's happening to your fellow men in the NEWSPAPERS! Just pray next time it won't be you! No intelligent and educated man would position himself in a violent encounter with a woman - no, no, no! Only illitrates behave this way and expect sympathy when it goes wrong and against them. No sympathy here buddy, you TOUCH negatively and you get negative RESPONSE, what's wrong with that?

I hope I have made an impact in your psychs through my writings here in changing those entrenched violent behaviours towards women, as most women here now know what they can do to save there own lives. Its either you stop the enemy or the enemy would stop you - your choice women!!!. You have the power to decide the conditions in your marriage. LOOK, marriage is not compulsory, it is CHOICE! Nigerian men tries to make you feel that marriage is compulsory no, it is not rather, CHOICE. If you like you marry if you don't, no HECK! So, don't allow people around you make you feel you are a failure if you didn't marry because, you are a SUCCESS whether married or not. Besides, you don't need a man to be a woman - you're a woman and an individual in your own rights. So, don't feel a failure which Nigerian society makes women feel, if they are not married to some MR NOBODY hence, the notorious flow of verbal abuses like, SELL-BY-DATE, OTO NA AKA NNE, AGADI, ASHAWO etc that Nigerian men always pounds on single women and thus, put them under pressure to marry any thing that has two legs and a bell in-between his legs. I know many of my friends that ended up with looser husbands like these as a result of pressure mounted on them. Now, tell me what's the point of being MRS SOMEBODY that batters you black and blue with broken noses, arms and black eyes tell me, what's the point. BETTER OFF ON YOUR OWN THAN WITH SUCH A HUSBAND OR BOYFRIEND cos' you can do much better without them. Women don't need men - men need us MORE than we need them. We only need them for PROCREATION maybe, COMPANIONSHIP - they need us more than these two and that's your POWER to decide how you want to be married, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO MARRY. Also, your CAREER comes in handy here, in case the man in your life starts pulling this STUNT then, fall back on your career RESTORE your dignity and individuality when the time comes, we would know who needs who!!!! This battle of the SEXES has to be fought head-on for men to understand that women has power and should be respected just as much.

Do not listen to whatever crap anyone is telling you here because, these are words and languages men have used for CENTURIES to ensure they keep women where they want them to be - IN A BOX (under their CONTROL). Not any more so, POWER TO WOMEN!
[/size][/b]

What a beautiful piece!!!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by Pharoh: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2010
stillwater:

What a beautiful piece!!!

In what way was that beautiful? undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by Druss(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2010
The Blessed obviously thinks she is a macho woman. She def needs to see a shrink!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by aloyemeka2: 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2010
Druss:

The Blessed obviously thinks she is a macho woman. She def needs to see a shrink!

I think so too. Someone who claims she can commit murder simply because another person slapped her is clearly bipolar.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by AloyEmeka8: 4:34am On Dec 29, 2010
@Druss, she is a psychotic Igbo woman.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by armyofone(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2010
POWER TO WOMEN
POWER TO WOMEN

POWER TO WOMEN kiss
Re: Nigerian Women Are Becoming Monsters by switdick(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2011
What cam we d0? We still l0ve our women nau! We ju§t ve to preach the positive in the air.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Translation / Ibibio Has A Good Cultural Orientation. / Top 10 Bizarre African Practice Still In Existence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.