Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Photos: Wild Queen Riri Slays In The Jungle For W! Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Wild Queen Riri Slays In The Jungle For W! Magazine (770 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Jumpsuit / Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) / (photos) Rihanna Embraces Her Wild Side As She Models For W Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Wild Queen Riri Slays In The Jungle For W! Magazine by BsBlog: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Fashion Icon, Rihanna always slays in every photoshoot...Oooucch!! This is another one and I think she completely rocked it.I love it
http://www.blacksatino.com/2014/08/photos-wild-queen-riri-slays-in-jungle.html

Photo: Kim & Kanye Shares Romantic Kissing Photo in an Elevator
Kim and Kanye are all loved up in new selfie..Wow..Mother of selfies, Kim still decided to take a pic..

Photos: Did Tonto Dike Call ''Genevieve Nnaji “Eternally Single”?
I knew this day was coming, Tonto Dikeh shared this pic she got from a magazine saying Genevieve Nnaji is “eternally single”..This report went viral and she decided to address the issue.. She found a photo online with a headline that is clearly a diss to Genevieve Nnaji. The headline said; “If I keep waiting for an Igbo man, I will just end up like Genevieve Nnaji who is eternally single.” She further went ahead to explain she doesn’t even do soft sell interviews anymore.
Read her comment below

Check Out Full List of Winners From the Encomium All Black and White Ball 2014
So yesterday, Sunday August 10th was the Encomium black and white ball at Ruby gardens, Lekki, lagos. The event had major turn up form different Nigerian celebrities..Celebrities spotted included Ituah Ighodalo, Chidi Mokeme, Rita dominic, Godswill Akpabio and many more
Check out the full list of winners.....

(1) (Reply)

Xclusive NEW VIDEO>> Omo Akin - Sure Tete Ft. Ice Prince / I'm The ONE Who Left The Relationship NOT Mariah" -nick Canon / Nick Jonas Strips Off At New York Gay Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.