Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) (31915 Views)

Desmond Elliot And Uche Jombo's Throwback Photo / Uche Jombo Slays In Bikini (Photo) / Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by olayinka807: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Looks like the actress and producer have got a dozen of jumpsuits, and she is rocking them - one at a time! In less than two days, the mother of one stepped out in three different jumpsuits for different occasions. One she wore as a casual outfit, another she wore to her friend's bachelorette party last night and the last, she wore to an interview today.
See all three outfits below....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBfUvY3p6oE/?taken-by=uchejombo

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by olayinka807: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by abiodun2007: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
cool
Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by menabae(f): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
kiss Wow she is short..

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
The angles that all these pictures were taken makes her appear shorter than she is.

She be like midget.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
uche ,, I just don't like You !

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by bdemix(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
She go fit MI oooo....hmmm
Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by Bisjosh(f): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Someone very tall was snapping her.
He/she was meant to bend alil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
She looks brief

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
How will this make Fayoshe commission any project
Instead of wailing and playing to the gallery

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by Medunah: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
She looks like a milf in dis pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by ijebuloaded(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dear Nairalanders Upcoming Artist... Here is a free rap beat ....Download now and kill it

https://www.nairaland.com/2919387/free-rap-beat-xbreazybeats
Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by Debraino: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
#Crossing
Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by ochiora(f): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nawa no be everybody jumpsuit dey fit. People should know their body physique and clothes that suit such physique. Besides they are not meant to be too tight,anyway each mallam to im own kettle.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by xender(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
I agree with d bae above me ochiora kiss
Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by cherylsmith(f): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Aww... Beautiful
Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by bunmioguns(m): 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
How does this konsain me
Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by FrankTalk1: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Here is a part time job you can easily do from home so as to earn extra income. Check it out here: http://dollarson.xyz/index.php?ref=59519
Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by flakkybaby: 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
She is beutiful in it so pls stop blaffing.
Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by donholy28(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
op way d sword and who got slayed?...nonsense
Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
My nolly crush
Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by Mopolchi: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ok I don see am. I come dey think say she slayed a goat.
Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by okhiai1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
How dem take dey piss inside this jumpsuite and shit with that kain cloth na watin dey still amaze me be that
Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by henrydadon(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
if she like she should slay in ten different oufit..this shiit doesnt deserve to be on front page

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by creamylicious(f): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
ochiora:
Nawa no be everybody jumpsuit dey fit. People should know their body physique and clothes that suit such physique. Besides they are not meant to be too tight,anyway each mallam to im own kettle.
oh puhleaaaasssse!!! No be everybody what The makers of the dresses make for different shapes and sizes... Leave her be abeg
Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by Regis001: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Slays Uche JOMBO looks like an mgbeke midget in those photos.
The camera angle is so bad, and the pics are so unflattering I wonder why she posted them
This is the side effect of being an out of work actress who placed getting an American green card above working her talent in Nigeria
In America, no decent movie roles for her type, same thing that happened to Regina Askia
My dear, instead of engaging in frivolous picture taking, find something useful to do
If you must, then have something delightful to show us instead of this pathetic portfolio.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by bomasek(m): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Regis001:
Slays Uche JOMBO looks like an mgbeke midget in those photos.
The camera angle is so bad, and the pics are so unflattering I wonder why she posted them
This is the side effect of being an out of work actress who placed getting an American green card above working her talent in Nigeria
In America, no decent movie roles for her type, same thing that happened to Regina Askia
My dear, instead of engaging in frivolous picture taking, find something useful to do
If you must, then have something delightful to show us instead of this pathetic portfolio.
U be mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
kenonze:
How will this make Fayoshe commission any project
Instead of wailing and playing to the gallery
Na wa for you oooo cheesy cheesy
Those picture collage sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by aalangel(f): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Uche's brain is far better than her fashion.
Re: Uche Jombo Slays In Three Different Jumpsuits (photos) by Regis001: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
bomasek:
U be mumu

Na you be correct Olodo. Must have hit a raw nerve.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React / Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" / Seun Kuti Shades Wizkid Over Grammy Award (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.