Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Was The Devil Responsible For Samson's Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was The Devil Responsible For Samson's Death? (570 Views)

Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) / Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was The Devil Responsible For Samson's Death? by Alikaxon(m): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Pls, bible scholars; I need your help on this. If yes, state your reasons and perhaps, bible verses to prove your point. If No, pls also do same. Or you have an observation or just a contribution, you are very free...... Pls brethrens.
Re: Was The Devil Responsible For Samson's Death? by Alikaxon(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Don't just view, Please contribute oooo, I appreciate in anticipation....
Re: Was The Devil Responsible For Samson's Death? by Alikaxon(m): 6:03am On Aug 13, 2014
Divepen pls state ur opinion
Re: Was The Devil Responsible For Samson's Death? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 13, 2014
No, my father wasn't. His dick and lack of common sense led to his death. Every one who serves Yahweh dies foolishly.
Re: Was The Devil Responsible For Samson's Death? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
It was is fleshy desire...
The devil sees our fleshy desire and make things walk in that direction for us to fall

(1) (Reply)

About Tithing / Food For Thought! / I Love Him More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.