Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Plight Of Uniabuja Distance Learning Graduates ! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plight Of Uniabuja Distance Learning Graduates ! (476 Views)

Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO / The Plight Of The Nigerian Overseas Federal Scholarship Students - Ikenna David / The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plight Of Uniabuja Distance Learning Graduates ! by kenny1st(m): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
Please can someone in the house help convey our sadness to who ever is concern in university of abuja. I ran my distance learning programe that ought to be just 5 years for 8 good year. This is not due to carry over or whatever, its never my cause..they keep dragging the programme with strike and their internal wahala until it lasted for 8 years. this is not even painful as what happened thereafter we finished our last papers. since two years ago i dropped my pen in conclusion of my bsc programm in this regrettable university, and up till now our final result is yet to be out. now i keep wondering what the big deal is, for senate to meet withing a month and preside over these results...i mean its unbelivable that in this century something like script marking and data entry can take this long. even waec that conduct multiple exams for millions of student scattered all over the country are being able to release statements of result withing a short while.

Now, majority of us that did this programm want to use that result to better our lives by way of getting promotion or being converted to a regular staff in our present place of work; some of us need this result to get a better job so they can cater well for their family but see what Nigerian attitude/factor has caused so many of us. i just believed these people are being very selfish and wicked. can they just empathized ? honestly, i get tired of situation of things in this country. we nigerians deliberately inflict pains and hardship on our fellow human beings all in the name of our own selfish behaviour/reason, why? this is one the reasons God is so angry with this nation and we are underdeveloped. Nigerians we are really wicked

I am sounding this way because this issue has caused me to loose two great opportunities that's not easy to come by between last year and now. Honestly, this is one of my greatest in life that i studied in that school.

(1) (Reply)

Rank Your School / How To Check 2014/2015uniuyo Post Result On Yourmobile Phone. / The Corliss Group Latest Tech Review: The Bluetooth Tracking Gadget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.