Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,426 members, 7,864,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! (1001 Views)

I May Quit Nairaland Today / I Want To Apologize For My Nuisance , I Hereby Quit Nairaland..bye Guys / I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 20, 2008
Any suggestions? kiss kiss kiss

Even yabbings are welcome. . . . we all know yabbings on NL is inevitable. undecided
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 20, 2008
Don't have e-friends here.
That way, you won't be attached to anyone
Then, just stop logging in and you won't miss no one and no one'll miss you. cool
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 20, 2008
I think that's the reason why I keep logging on.

Am attached to ppl here. undecided

So any other suggestion
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 20, 2008
Discard them, become a lone ranger. Never too late.
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 20, 2008
Thank you, buttermint wink
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by A40(m): 2:01am On Oct 20, 2008
You are not that busy thats why you have time for NL if you are mad busy you could go off for weeks or even months i have done 2 weeks recently when i had exams its not unachievable you can quit if you want to but i don't feel that vibe just yet
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 20, 2008
A-40:

You are not that busy thats why you have time for NL if you are mad busy you could go off for weeks or even months i have done 2 weeks recently when i had exams its not unachievable you can quit if you want to but i don't feel that vibe just yet
Thanks.

No more multitasking
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by chiogo(f): 2:18am On Oct 20, 2008
Girl, I also want answers to the same question.

A-40 is right but then what happens when you're no longer busy? you log right back inĀ  cheesy

I think my problem is that I got too much internet access, I could practically come On nairaland at school, on the streets, bus, anywhere

Because I use my cell phone. Taking internet off my phone would solve it but then I need to be able to check my emails and I-M.

Gosh!!!
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by omoge(f): 2:26am On Oct 20, 2008
get 3 jobs and work for 70hrs a week while youregister for full time undergrad, postgrad or PHD degreeĀ  grin
don't forget to sell your computer while you are doing the above. for those virtual friends, ask them to write you with paper and biro grin
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 20, 2008
chiogo:

Girl, I also want answers to the same question.

A-40 is right but then what happens when you're no longer busy? you log right back in cheesy

I think my problem is that I got too much internet access, I could practically come On nairaland at school, on the streets, bus, anywhere

Because I use my cell phone. Taking internet off my phone would solve it but then I need to be able to check my emails and I-M.

Gosh!!!

Girl same here. I have my lappy with me almost everywhere. When am at the cafe, in barn and nobles, on campus, frineds house. In my bag during dance practice. I dnt trust it at home with that evil child lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

My phone has net too, I can't take it off, came with the plan undecided

While am doing PPP, I log on.
While am reading sth online, I log on.

I want to quit o!!
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 20, 2008
omoge:

get 3 jobs and work for 70hrs a week while youregister for full time undergrad, postgrad or PHD degree grin
don't forget to sell your computer while you are doing the above. for those virtual friends, ask them to write you with paper and biro grin
funny!
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by spikedcylinder: 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2008
If you are attached to people on here, you can't quit unless those people quit. Good luck o! smiley

I've done it before, can do it again at the drop of a hat. wink
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by chessguru(m): 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2008
@TOPIC
best way to quit nairaland? you made it sound like the site is some kind of evil?

BEST WAY TO QUIT SMOKING
BEST WAY TO QUIT DRINKING
BEST WAT TO QUIT CHEATING
BEST WAY TO QUIT COCAIN
BESTWAY TO QUIT CHESS (God forbid!!)

Anyway, for the question of trying to find a best way to quit nairaland o arise it meant it is a kind of addiction, but then it wont be bad breezing in from time to time to do some click click things, except of course if you were really pissed or you see it as an addiction!!
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by A40(m): 4:27am On Oct 26, 2008
@chiogo
I guess you are hooked its not something you just wake up and say i am not using NL anymore i feel it would just get to that stage that where it would just come naturally there must still be one or two things that interests you and thats why you are still here

@Ruby_Pearl
Its not a crime to multi-task
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by chessguru(m): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2008
@POST
THE BEST WAY TO QUIT NAIRALAND IS NOT TO DO SO,
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by Cipriani(m): 6:09am On Oct 28, 2008
@ruby Abeg were U dey I don mis U die. dis isnt fair. U no say U B my 1st luv 4 NL. no treat me like dis. Na only U I go dey follow follow. Hit me wen U're back. LOL LOL cool cool no quit NL
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by Morenike3(f): 1:48am On Oct 29, 2008
Cipriani:

@ruby Abeg were U dey I don mis U die. this isnt fair. U no say U B my 1st love 4 NL. no treat me like this. Na only U I go dey follow follow. Hit me when U're back. LOL LOL cool cool no quit NL
eya. Cipriani, pkele kiss
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by carmelily: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2008
Best way? Just hire one sniper so to off Seun. For naija wey we dey so, nothing dey survive enterpreneur cheesy
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by rubi(f): 12:05am On Oct 30, 2008
Stop posting too much or loggin but you can read from others little by little you are detaching yourself. iT might take time but you will get there
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by SourSex: 12:27am On Nov 01, 2008
I hv been thinking of unsubscribing. I mean remove this username, and all its post. I am the wrong me here. So i wan2 b a new person, without leaving a path to find this old one. I want to unsubscribe o o o o!
Re: Best Way To Quit NAIRALAND! by chessguru(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2008
@POST
THE BEST WAY TO QUIT NAIRALAND IS NOT TO DO SO,

@soursex
best thing to do is tellthis to the admin

(1) (Reply)

4277 Pcs Of Original Philips Consumer Electronics And Home Appliances Articles / Mr Seun & His Spam Bot! [a Little Story] / Bet Naija Cypher: What Impressions Did Our Rappers Leave: My Thought:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.