Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,921 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Is It Right When The Wife Washes Her Husband's Clothes? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right When The Wife Washes Her Husband's Clothes? (3610 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / See What This Wife Did To Her Husband(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is It Right When The Wife Washes Her Husband's Clothes? by kieryn(f): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
If you talking washing machine and dryer that not a problem. But if it by hand it either becomes a shared task or I'm doing my own load only.
Re: Is It Right When The Wife Washes Her Husband's Clothes? by GboyegaD(m): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Stephenem: I have seen marriages in which wives wash their husbands' clothes regularly. This makes me wonder if that's right. In my humble opinion, I feel that it's unfair when the wife is the one who washes for her husband. A wife is not a servant, but an equal partner. Anyway, I may be wrong. So let's hear from you, is it right for a husband to give his wife his clothes to wash? Bless you?

Its about understanding and if she feels she is good at washing. It only becomes an issue if one party is forced to wash the other party's clothes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: A Man Burnt His Wife For Being Too Beautiful And Might Cheat On Him / Mothers , How Long Did You Breastfeed Your Babies? / My Husband's Addiction Is Destroying My Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.