Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Hi Ladies. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hi Ladies. (528 Views)

Hi Ladies..a Guy Looking For Serious Friendship To Relationship. / Hi Ladies, Looking 4 Sexual Affair? Reach Me On +2347064749772 / Hi Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Ladies. by Enahi(f): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2014
Have you ever gone somewhere and met a great guy who walked up to you to chat with you and the conversation went on smoothly. It was very obvious the guy likes you and He was hopeful,he gave you his complimentary card and you didn't give him your card or phone number but you assured him you would call him and even agreed to meet later for an outing,but you never called him. Ok at times I find myself doing this,I feel so bad I did it again yesterday. I got home brought out the complimentary card from my bag, kept staring at it and was like am not going to call him sad I feel so guilty and mean,maybe I should call or text him later.
Re: Hi Ladies. by jnrbayano(m): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Hi Ladies. by LORETA: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
@enahi...please my yahoomail is not working you can sent me message @judessy2013@gmail.com.com
Re: Hi Ladies. by Enahi(f): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
LORETA: @enahi...please my yahoomail is not working you can sent me message @judessy2013@gmail.com.com
ok

(1) (Reply)

Merry Matchmaker / UNN Chicks Meet Up Here / A Shout Out Thread To Those Born On This Day In History (25th Dec)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.