Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Help To Unlock And Root Htc One S - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help To Unlock And Root Htc One S (875 Views)

Help: How To Root HTC Sensation Z710e Without Pc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help To Unlock And Root Htc One S by blaquemyc: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2014
Please i need help in unlocking htc one s bootloader and rooting it, if you stay in kaduna and can do it please drop your contact so i can get in touch with you. I don't have a pc so can't do it myself since the procedures require using a pc. Thanks in advance
Re: Help To Unlock And Root Htc One S by cool0: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
There can be many ways to get your unlock code. If your contract period is complete you can ask your cellular operator for the unlock code. But, they do make it very difficult for you to get the code.
You can also visit http://www.theunlockarena.com/htc-one/rs13wp9/ and can see different options there to get unlock code for a price. Make use of this site and unlock your mobile without vain..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Awesome Things You Didn't Know Your Android Phone Could Do / Cheap MTN DATA Sale!!!!!!!!! / Help On My Tecno N9..... fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.