Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? (2100 Views)

What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? / Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? / Using Lagos Hold Up And Traffic Positively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
caseless: jst let it flow, dnt hinder it.
Lol.
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by Lilbeckiez: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
Chaircover!!My best nairalander so far!
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
No one

This thread has been brutalised.
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by obayaya(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
olubukato: Alhaji caseless and Senator obayaya grin

Ah Chief!!! You flatter me embarassed

I shall bestow on you a gift of a new wife (sweet 16 just the way you like it).

And let it be known that your easygoing nature has influenced both my e-life and my real life.

And I shall forever be grateful for the gift of an enigma like you grin

Alhaji caseless!!! My bumbum tapping skills is really improving.. embarassed Thanks to you grin
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by Caseless: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
obayaya:

And let it be known that your easygoing nature has influenced both my e-life and my real life.

Alhaji caseless!!! My bumbum tapping skills is really improving.. embarassed Thanks to you grin
otumba olubukato babatunde bejahisky stands out above all on this forum in that regard.
Tap more bumbum brother, it is good for ur health. grin grin
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
caseless: otumba olubukato babatunde bejahisky stands out above all on this forum in that regard.
Tap more bumbum brother, it is good for ur health. grin grin

*faints*

grin grin grin
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
obayaya:

Buhahahaha grin grin grin

My head don dey swell o.... grin
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by obayaya(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
olubukato:

Caseless get aboniki wey em go use massage the head grin
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by Caseless: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
olubukato:

*faints*

grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by Caseless: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
olubukato:

my aboniki don finish, na loko remain.
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
caseless: my aboniki don finish, na loko remain.

lolzzz grin grin
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: i don kash u. Na u get thread, u de book space.

It was inevitable...

smiley
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
SalC
syncan
italo
obayaya
mizmycoli
mzmariah

4 Likes

Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by obayaya(m): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: SalC
syncan
italo
obayaya
mizmycoli
mzmariah

embarassed I'm honored
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
syncan
italo
obayaya
mizmycoli
mzmariah
Mine is ..
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by SalC: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
syncan
italo
obayaya
mizmycoli
mzmariah
smiley
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 15, 2014
Lilbeckiez: Chaircover!!My best nairalander so far!

Awwwww . . . kiss kiss
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by temi4fash(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2014
Female nairalanders: chaircover, greatgod2012, Male Nairalanders: Nashville, bellong, TV01(gat to use a dictionary sometimes to understand his post), pickbeau1,xfire(jobs section)

2 Likes

Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Now, I must find out who Chaircover is.

*off to his/her profile to read up his/her antecedents*
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
The question says, who has influenced/impacted on you positively the most on nairaland.

The bold shows a superlative degree as such should be one person not group of persons.

smiley
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by SalC: 6:59am On Oct 15, 2014
jnrbayano:
The question says, who has influenced/impacted on you positively the most on nairaland.

The bold shows a superlative degree as such should be one person not group of persons.

smiley
You too dey speak big grammar, does it matter if a group of people impacted positively on you the most tongue
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2014
SalC:
You too dey speak big grammar, does it matter if a group of people impacted positively on you the most tongue

Who do we have here? cheesy

You know you and Syncan are in my list too.

kiss
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by SalC: 7:15am On Oct 15, 2014
jnrbayano:

Who do we have here? cheesy

You know you and Syncan are in my list too.

kiss
You have "the mother of 12 here"

You and Syncan, yet you are talking of just one person? Lol if I hear...
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2014
IfyAngela:
No one

This thread has been brutalised.

Caseless and his allies did. As at the time I opened this thread, we haven't come across, but now I think we are now friends.

He will still have to apologise for doing that.

angry

But Ify, how come no one has impacted on you in a good way?
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2014
SalC:
You have "the mother of 12 here"

You and Syncan, yet you are talking of just one person? Lol if I hear...

The quote ( "" ) in the bold gave you away.. undecided

If it were to be a list, you certainly would be there my dear mother of Rich4god and the plate washer cum trouble finder KiddaBlingzz..
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by SalC: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2014
jnrbayano:

The quote ( "" ) in the bold gave you away.. undecided

If it were to be a list, you certainly would be there my dear mother of Rich4god and the plate washer cum trouble finder KiddaBlingzz..
Gave me away? Nah..

My son is not plate washer or trouble maker, My sons are the best and you know it, list or not list, the NLders I know will always list cheesy
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by Caseless: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2014
jnrbayano:

Caseless and his allies did.
can't believe i triggered the off topic discussion on this thread.

jnrbayano:

As at the time I opened this thread, we haven't come across, but now I think we are now friends.
yeah...we are now friends; we met at jbluv55's bar last time. grin grin

jnrbayano:

angry
i tender an 'un-woven' apology. I'm very sorry, bro!
@topic. Irishkez is my personalty of the year ; She impacted my life in all positive sense and in she did that in a very short time.

1 Like

Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
Caseless:

@topic. Irishkez is my personalty of the year ; She impacted my life in all positive sense and in she did that in a very short time.

You make me have a deep sense of satisfaction each time I thought of what I've gained signing up to NL.
You are my e-personality of the year too. kiss
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by Caseless: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
IrishKez:

You make me have a deep sense of satisfaction each time I thought of what I've gained signing up to NL.
sucre, there is more to achieve both on and off this forum. I knw u hav that hidden power on d inside to change alot of things around u. That euhedral in-built power is what i really want to learn more on...cos i felt it abrupt impact.

IrishKez:

same here...*kiss*
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by jnrbayano(m): 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
Caseless:

That's very manly of you amigo, little wonder Irishkez said;

IrishKez:

......the quote above about you.

Apology accepted.

smiley
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by Caseless: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
jnrbayano:

That's very manly of you amigo, little wonder Irishkez said;

......the quote above about you.

Apology accepted.

smiley
i'm happy u did. I was in my rude boy form then when we derailed this thread .
Once again, thank u!
Re: Who In Your Opinion Has Influenced/impacted On You Positively Most On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2014
jnrbayano:

Caseless and his allies did. As at the time I opened this thread, we haven't come across, but now I think we are now friends.

angry

But Ify, how come no one has impacted on you in a good way?
Okies.

People 'outside' nairaland have, but i'm going through other sections here so i'm sure i'll soon be amazed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Whatsapp Group Chat / (pics) Road Construction By Enugu State Gov. / Please Help Me, Whenever I Post On NL, My Link Will Always Block By Anti-spam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.