Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Women Tougher Than Men:joke (jokes) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Women Tougher Than Men:joke (jokes) (978 Views)

12 Reasons Why Women Are Stronger Than Men / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Tougher Than Men:joke (jokes) by bonerVee(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2014
1. From JANEsis, when it was ripe to dethrone man from paradise, As Lucifer no wan 'hear say... Shoot bird...' He had to take on the WOMAN HIMSELF (no delegation), Knowing that it takes just 'A-Woman-With-Food' to trip MAN down flat.

2. I followed the commonwealth Glasgow, And from there i ask, Mariam Usman i know, Blessin Okagbare i know, Chika Amalaha i know, WHO ARE WA?

3. With all the professors in the National Executive Council and Political Juggarnauts Roaming the streets of ASOrock but it took only one small underage Pakistani WOMAN to mull your president's eyes towards CHIBOK for the 1st time.

4. My thumb don de pain me, #TALKYOUROWNMAKENAIJABETTER

(1) (Reply)

Can Questions Be Used To Answer A Question? This Student Can Tell You / How To Borow Credit Without Paying Back,all Netwrk / The End Has Come!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.