Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

QSAT Freezing Problem - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / QSAT Freezing Problem (1773 Views)

Azsky Account, Qsat And New Hd 4u Decoder Hot Sale / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Get Qsat Q23g Satellite Receiver And Enjoy Free 200 Channels For 1yr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

QSAT Freezing Problem by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2014
My Qsat freezes at an interval of 1mins to 2mins... Pls anyone with any useful information on how to stop this freezing, tis so annoying... Pls Help me ooo
Re: QSAT Freezing Problem by kokozain(m): 6:30am On Aug 15, 2014
polymathic: My Qsat freezes at an interval of 1mins to 2mins... Pls anyone with any useful information on how to stop this freezing, tis so annoying... Pls Help me ooo
follow the thread on Q-SAT QUEEN OF SATTELITE ....... you will get all the required info.

1 Like

Re: QSAT Freezing Problem by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2014
kokozain: follow the thread on Q-SAT QUEEN OF SATTELITE ....... you will get all the required info.
thanks, saw that and following already...
Re: QSAT Freezing Problem by kokozain(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2014
polymathic: thanks, saw that and following already...
u ar welcome
Re: QSAT Freezing Problem by sodieli: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2014
Please can the house help.... I acidentally deleted Airtel APN and cannot seem to put it back. please help what do i need to do
Re: QSAT Freezing Problem by twinstaiye(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Thread locked. Kindly continue discussion on this link
https://www.nairaland.com/1904617/all-internet-key-sharing-iks#26331050

(1)

Digital Switchover: Nigerians Can Now Watch Favourite Channels For Free / Nilesat Signal Problem Contact Pehlatv@yahoo.com / Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.