Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203929 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 09, 2014
Are you having any problem with your iks dongle receiver E.g azsky , qsat, esat and the latest iks receiver ? Worry no more, come let discuss and find solution to your iks dongle Receiver problem
No dull moment
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by abmuzo: 4:20am On Oct 09, 2014
Thank you, please lets have a breath of fresh air
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2014
hugman:
Are you having any problem with your iks dongle receiver E.g azsky , qsat, esat and the latest iks receiver ? Worry no more, come let discuss and find solution to your iks dongle Receiver problem
No dull moment
don king de hugman
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
In this Thread through our discussion you will know the problems and solutions of your iks receiver,cccam,avatarcam etc
Lets start with the word card sharing let's go......
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
§
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 11, 2014
HOW TO FIND THE BEST SERVER?

The CCcam Server which offer the best choice of satellite Tv package and are known for their steady and reliable connection without any interruptions.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 11, 2014
CARD SHARING COMPANY PROTECTION AGAINST PAY TV

The iks receivers obtain certain data from the server via the relays and then uses that information to unscramble encrypted video content.

The Precise Mechanism has not been reveaved for probably the reasons to make it difficult for the satellite providers to launch an effective ECM against it.
Iks does not mean that you won't go down it only means that you wil be able to come backup much faster.

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 11, 2014
A

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
PRICE OF IKS RECEIVERS

The price of iks dongle HD Receiver Ranges Between 12k to 14k But strong decoder cause higher n less effective

PRICE OF AVATARCAM
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
FREE TO AIR FANS REMEDY

For those of you who love free to air avatarcam is a good remedy for you because of its low bargain price ,believe me you will gain a lot in additional to free to air channel n sports. Using free to air as a backup so when avatarcam is down or freezing just quickly switch to Free to air and you won't regret it.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
Z
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
TYP
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 13, 2014
¬
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 13, 2014
DO THIS WHEN SOME CHANNELS NOT VISIBLE ON YOUR UR IKS RECEIVER AND SIGNAL QUALITY IS ZERO IN SOME CHANNELS

Delete All Channels And Blind Scan
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Lusola15: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
hugman:
DO THIS WHEN SOME CHANNELS NOT VISIBLE ON YOUR UR IKS RECEIVER AND SIGNAL QUALITY IS ZERO IN SOME CHANNELS

Delete All Channels And Blind Scan

Plz how do I upgrade a q11g from 6. 05. 12
Tx
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 14, 2014
§
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Clakyvip: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2014
Is d flight generally down?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by taosola(m): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Please is there any possible way to connect 5 or more computers to my Qsat or Strong decoder. I'm thinking of having network for 5 classroom where children can watch Cartoon network. Please educate me on your opinions.

Thanks!
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Clakyvip:
the flight is on air include the popular stubborn striker on the flight
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
taosola:
Please is there any possible way to connect 5 or more computers to my Qsat or Strong decoder. I'm thinking of having network for 5 classroom where children can watch Cartoon network. Please educate me on your opinions.

Thanks!
Computers or tv
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by guass(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Clakyvip:
Is fully up.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by taosola(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
guass:

Computers or tv
The problem is solved. Thanks!
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Clakyvip: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2014
guass:

Is fully up.
Mine is down...with 2g emptyhen...pls ur mail...Mr guass.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Lusola15: 1:36am On Oct 21, 2014
PlZ how do I renew my avatarcam acct

hugman:
PRICE OF IKS RECEIVERS

The price of iks dongle HD Receiver Ranges Between 12k to 14k But strong decoder cause higher n less effective

PRICE OF AVATARCAM

The price of Avatarcam ranges Between 2k to 2,5k(optional)

PRICE OF CCcam

CCcam Three Month ranges from 5k to 6k (optional)
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by GogetterMD(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2014
Pls which dongle is currently functional that I can use with my strong HD decoder?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2014
Lusola15:
PlZ how do I renew my avatarcam acct

to renew your avatarcam account you need to buy avatarcam account usually for 1 year very cheap from qsat seller
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Lusola15: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2014
hugman:

to renew your avatarcam account you need to buy avatarcam account usually for 1 year very cheap from qsat seller

Do u av anyone u can recomend
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2014
Lusola15:

Do u av anyone u can recomend
the dealer who sold the qsat to you and also tell him to load the account into your qsat for you
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
GogetterMD:
Pls which dongle is currently functional that I can use with my strong HD decoder?
azsky g1 work with strong decoder but the problem is nobody is buying azsky product for some months now because they azsky die months ago they loose most of their customers to other iks receivers. though azsky is working at the monent but be conscious never rush to buy azsky
if you already have azsky b4 you can buy their account in case they fold up again you wont feel it that much because
of their low account price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.