Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Do You Support Or Despise 'yahoo Boys'? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Support Or Despise 'yahoo Boys'? (1109 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Support Or Despise 'yahoo Boys'? by krazysage(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2006
Do you support or despise 'Yahoo Boys'?

Hello guys,
      I have spoken to a few people about this and have recived various answers. Some feel they are just getting back what  the colonial masters took from our parents. Others feel they are just lazy crooks that have exploited technology. Our generation will face the problem of integrating them into the society.
I wanted to know what you views are about this group? what can be done to stop this trend [if it can be stopped]? what should be done to this yahoo boys?
Re: Do You Support Or Despise 'yahoo Boys'? by kokocious(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2006
the thing is Oyinbo Invent technology and now it is backfiring on them, i just want this guyz to know the are only tanishing the image of this country, but i beleive all these things started within the oyinbo people self, But i am saying no to "yahoo boyz"
Re: Do You Support Or Despise 'yahoo Boys'? by kitaun(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2006
its so much a despicable act that i prefer never to have anything to do with yahoo yahoo boys, cos at the end of the day, they suffer the implications both physically and spiritually, it might take long but they never escape it so why not avoid it in the first place
Re: Do You Support Or Despise 'yahoo Boys'? by layi(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2006
What is wrong cannot be right on any circumstance. I do not support yahooism but at the same time i do not pity the foreigners cos they are gullible as well, wanting to reap where they do not sow. However, I pity victims of romance scams and fraudulent checks.
Re: Do You Support Or Despise 'yahoo Boys'? by sweetnini(f): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2006
layi:

What is wrong cannot be right on any circumstance. I do not support yahooism but at the same time i do not pity the foreigners because they are gullible as well, wanting to reap where they do not sow. However, I pity victims of romance scams and fraudulent checks.
exactly
Re: Do You Support Or Despise 'yahoo Boys'? by LiquidMind(m): 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2006
it is our society that has generated yahoo boyz

we can allways rehabilitate them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Quickly And Easily On The Internet / Again Driver Rapes 15-year-old Girl In South West Nigeria / Female Armed Robbery Leader & Her Gang Members Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.