Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) (68459 Views)

'Yahoo Boys' In Togo Targeting Nigerian Politicians To Scam Foreigners. Photos / The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria By ThatYorubaDude / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by ochejoseph(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2015
‎It's unfortunate that the Fraud has become a component of the Fabric of the Nigerian society.

Daily unscrupulous Nigerians device devilish of defrauding their fellow
Citizens of their hard earned cash!

I get several emails daily I also believe that others get this mails too, my elder brother once lost his savings to this men of the underworld. 

At about 12 midnight one day he started receiving alerts for Monies he never withdrew by day break the account was empty!!! 
Why?  He filled the demonic form online ‎!!!!

The lastest  weapon of these lazy men and women is the BVN  a Biometric identification means that was introduced by the central Bank to safeguard bankers and their deposits

Their Scheme ‎

They  copy the design of the Bank in question, colour, language, pics just name it 

They Send a customized email in the Banks Name with Links to a site where the will collect your particulars including ATM Numbers and PINS 

TIMING 

They target Customers mainly On Fridays or in Public Holidays that way the Customer find it Difficult to contact the Bank to Block the card until his or her account is emptied 

TRUTH 

BVN registration cannot be done online the owner of the account must present his/herself physically for his thumb print and other data to be captured 

No Bank sends email with any Link to Validate any account or Cash Any Money once you see an email with aa Link to a Data base it's a FRAUD click at your own risk 

NO bank will ever ask for your PIN NO matter the circumstances

See a Copy of the Mail I got this evening! See Pics Below

I do not have any Account with ACCESS BANK
Yet Fake ACCESS Bank in a Bedroom somewhere with a Laptop is threatening to close an account that does not even exist!

http://tsuntsumediaservices..com/2015/05/see-how-yahoo-boys-are-using-bvn-to.html

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by jamex93(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2015
God pass them

3 Likes

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Basildvalour(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2015
And these scammers will never rest

Only if they can channel these brain energies into legitimate ventures, they might just be recognised geniuses

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 07, 2015
this is too bad...the banks should educate their customers on all developments and fraud tactics

3 Likes

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 07, 2015
Only a broom wielding, chang chanting APC dunce will fall for this scam.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by atlwireles: 9:43pm On May 07, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You cannot be more correct.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 07, 2015
Everybody need to be careful in dealing with finance relaTed transactions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by themilanway(m): 9:50pm On May 07, 2015
atlwireles:

You mean the way FFK,PEJ and co scammed Jona? grin grin grin

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by chamboy(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2015
More

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by atlwireles: 10:12pm On May 07, 2015
themilanway:

You mean the way FFK,PEJ and co scammed Jona? grin grin grin

Jona ke, the man is going home to live in peace, you APC people are about to enjoy the punishment of a generation.

15 Likes

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by theV0ice: 10:15pm On May 07, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
atlwireles:

In other words, You mean ochejoseph, a well known TANoid has a broom wielding, change chanting dunce as an elder brother? shocked shocked

ochejoseph:

I get several emails daily I also believe that others get this mails too, my elder brother once lost his savings to this men of the underworld. 
At about 12 midnight one day he started receiving alerts for Monies he never withdrew by day break the account was empty!!! 
Why?  He filled the demonic form online ‎!!!!

If its true, its a very sorry case I must confess cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Inkman(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2015
that's called Phishing

7 Likes

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by ochejoseph(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2015
chamboy:
More

God Bless you for exposing more of this
Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by chamboy(m): 10:40pm On May 07, 2015
I suspect RevDesmondJuju, SeverusSnape and OREMUSSANCTUS as part of the Scammers.. These Lazy Tandriods can do anything for Money

13 Likes

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 07, 2015
chamboy:
I suspect RevDesmondJuju, SeverusSnape and OREMUSSANCTUS as part of the Scammers.. These Lazy Tandriods can do anything for Money

I am a Crusader. I will polverize that Satan stone perch in the desert of Arabia to dust! I will cross the Red Sea and vanquish Islam.

I will radiate that pagan shrine with enough nukes to make it a radiation oven for the next 10,000 years.

I am that Ethiopian!

11 Likes

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by SeverusSnape(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I am a Crusader. I will polverize that Satan stone perch in the desert of Arabia to dust! I will cross the Red Sea and vanquish Islam.

I will radiate that pagan shrine with enough nukes to make it a radiation oven for the next 10,000 years.

I am that Ethiopian!
I feel you bro

2 Likes

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Spactacle(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2015
op Thanks for the info. God bless you..

This should be on the fp and not some Junk topics
Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Samchelsea(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2015
If you don't know anything about internet/online banking then stay off it
Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Holywizard: 11:13pm On May 07, 2015
Is only a fool dat will fall victim...
God pass them!!!
Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 07, 2015
That's Bank Account Spamming..lol.. 90% Nigerian will fall for it .
Those guys used a very strong Scam Page, Shell and Almighty Inbox Smtp.
Always check the URL before you login your personal details and more so.. No bank will ask for you personal details online for you to reactivate your account.. Most time.. Those boys send you an email with your bank page threatening that your account will be deactivated if you don't update your info..
Once again.. Always watchout for the correct URL.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by VickyRotex(f): 12:25am On May 08, 2015
I receive emails like this too, but I've never being a victim.

oluface:
That's Bank Account Spamming..lol.. 90% Nigerian will fall for it .
Those guys used a very strong Scam Page, Shell and Almighty Inbox Smtp.
Always check the URL before you login your personal details and more so.. No bank will ask for you personal details online for you to reactivate your account .. Most time.. Those boys send you an email with your bank page threatening that your account will be deactivated if you don't update your info..
Once again.. Always watchout for the correct URL.

@bolded, exactly what I do. And it has helped me a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:37am On May 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
I receive emails like this too, but I've never being a victim.

@bolded, exactly what I do. And it has helped me a lot.
O outsmart awon weyrey yen. Good

3 Likes

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by rman: 2:08am On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I am that Ethiopian!

Do you realise how close your mission in life and that of Shekau is? Both of you are exactly different sides of the same coin.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:24am On May 08, 2015
rman:

Do you realise how close your mission in life and that of Shekau is? Both of you are exactly different sides of the same coin.

Opposites correct for Shekau represents all that is Islam; evil and darkness.

I am the opposite of darkness and evil. Islam and moslems can only be tamed by their own medicine' the sword! Ask Israel, they don't phuck around with islam they simply deal with Islamic violence with a double measure of violence!

Islam is not peace! Islam is the beast spoken in Revelations that wounded beast rising from the abyss.

Islam is a scourge on the earth for a thousand and four hundred years. The wounded beast spoken of by John in revelations:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:37am On May 08, 2015
ScAmmer every where, I hear say Nigeria is scam itself, am not suprise we gat so many scammers

1 Like

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:37am On May 08, 2015
This is the story of Miss Nairaland

June 2012 ***** Ogugua

December 2012 ***** Achwukunet

June 2013 ***** Lupey

December 2013 ***** Miracy

November 2014 ***** Jemina

[size=15pt]May 2015 ****** who the crown fit?[/size]

[size=20pt]Tohpahz....
NANI YA TOHPAHZ[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Ben1975(m): 2:41am On May 08, 2015
I totally agree, some banks don't bother they just spring these ideas on you - then give you a headache when you say you don't want to participate in yet another hair brained security measures scheme the banks have cooked up that you know crooks will find a way round in no time at all.

I new from the outset that all this BVN crap will not stop fraudsters, they will find a way to steal from people, All the BVN is is a major irritations for regular folks who just want to bank legitimately.

kallmemrB:
this is too bad...the banks should educate their customers on all developments and fraud tactics
Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:41am On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Like the umbrella carrying Jona that was scammed to the tune of billions in the last election? Less I forget there is an "audit" on how the money was spent.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:43am On May 08, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Like the umbrella carrying Jona that was scammed to the tune of billions in the last election? Less I forget there is an "audit" on how the money was spent.

Yor plebian role was limited to chanting Sai Buharis and Change.

Now get off my mentions your m0ronic pleb.

4 Likes

Re: SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:47am On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
and this mumu already got 7likes his imbecilic comment...well imbeciles like him will like

Braze up ma,this is not opposition

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) / Little Boy Arrested After Spraying 400k At A Party (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.