Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Ebola Virus A Movie Shoots By Tunde Kelani - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebola Virus A Movie Shoots By Tunde Kelani (597 Views)

Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today / Toolz And Her Fiance, Tunde Step Out In Coordinating Outfits In Canada (Photos) / Jim Iyke Makes Nollywood Come Back,Sleeps Off While On A Movie Set(See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Virus A Movie Shoots By Tunde Kelani by tubosunmii(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
This Ebola virus which has been making headlines on various news media and on everyone lips for quite some weeks now needs proper preventive measures and public orientation to prevent the spread of the deadly disease.

So a United Kingdom based health organization has contacted respected and award winning Nigerian film maker, Tunde Kelani to work on a short film aimed at creating awareness to the general public on the dreaded Ebola Virus.

The producer is presently working on this project and it is expected to hit the television screen soon. Halima Abubakar, who plays Aisha in the short film, expressed confidence that the film will sensitize the public about the virus and the need to seek professional medical attention instead of self-medication. Other actors involved in the project include Yomi Fash Lanso, Kunle Afolayan, Funky Mallam, and Toyin Aimakhu Johnson.

SOURCE hiphopmagazine
Re: Ebola Virus A Movie Shoots By Tunde Kelani by tubosunmii(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
i was shocked to hear about it but i expected more from baba , i didn't think he would bother doing any thing about it and leave it to those idiots. baba fall my hand

(1) (Reply)

Singer Turned Prophet SOUL E Offers Cure For EBOLA / SAD News:2face Idibia Loses Dad / Oga Bello: “the Quran Is Against Polygamy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.