Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1000 Views)

Ex-naval Officer, Lawyer Arrested For N540m Bank Fraud / You Can Write Your Business Plan Yourself.Here Is A Free Template! / I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Beautifulme4me: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: . by datbay(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
You can send a PM to me, am a lawyer based in Ibadan.
Re: . by databoy247(m): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
Beautifulme4me: i have 50k for this registration. pls help

If you are thinking of CAC registration, that 50k wont do it. Lawyer or not.
Re: . by Beautifulme4me: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: . by victor08(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
Beautifulme4me: i have 50k for this registration. pls help

You need a charge and bail lawyer not a barrister.
Re: . by Beautifulme4me: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
victor08:

You need a charge and bail lawyer not a barrister.
dont get u sir.
Re: . by databoy247(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
Beautifulme4me: i know. that's why am pleading for a free lawyer. thank u sir

You dont understand, the original fees collected by CAC is more than 50k before you now talk of lawyers fees. Walk to any CAC office near you and do it yourself. You dont need a lawyer, Nigerians have been deceived for too long. What you will pay in CAC is around 55k or 60k for everything. Like i said, you dont need a lawyer.

If you were in Delta State, i would have directed you to my relative that works there to help you. But its a simple and straight forward process which you can do yourself. Cheers.n
Re: . by Beautifulme4me: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
@beautifulme4me where are you based I could assist you.
Re: . by Beautifulme4me: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
greg420: @beautifulme4me where are you based I could assist you.
ABUJA
Re: . by databoy247(m): 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
Beautifulme4me: alright. thank u. actually i was in cac office yesterday to make inquires. from the little information i got, it's like it's going to be difficult for me to do it on my own. there were so many things i don't understand. such as common seal, how to write a good constitution,a well prepare minutes and all that. a lawyer i met advice me to give it to a lawyer to handle everything that's cumbersome.

Go back to the office, take one of them outside and tell him or her you want to register a company. If he says its gonna cost you 50k, give him 55k. If it will cost 60k, give him 60k. After the name search, go back there sign the relevant documents and leave. You will be called to come pick up your certificate and other documents after some weeks. Shikina

Stop acting as if you are not a Nigerian. I did one for a friend last month and what he paid was 60k. He does not know jack about writing a constitution. But its your choice sha....
Re: . by Beautifulme4me: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
alright. thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
Beautifulme4me: ABUJA

@beautifulme4me would you mind if its done in PH for you?
Re: . by Beautifulme4me: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
greg420:

@beautifulme4me would you mind if its done in Asaba for you?
No Asaba is far. want it done in Abuja. Thank u
Re: . by victor08(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
Beautifulme4me: No Asaba is far. want it done in Abuja. Thank u

My friend you are in Abuja and the Corporate Affairs Commission has its headquarters in Abuja. You don't need to go to another state to register your business. Budget N70,000 for everything because the people at the office will collect some small money to process it faster for you. I hope you learn from this otherwise if you start making mistakes with registering your business by trying to cut corners then be sure your business is bond to fail. Go to CAC and walk into their office-ask them all the questions you want to know and learn more before you go ahead with the registration.

Just do the right thing and success is yours!
Re: . by Beautifulme4me: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thanks. i will do just that

(1) (Reply)

(:::::) / Pls Help Suggest Business Location / Naira Devaluation: Airlines May Skip Aircraft Routine Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.