Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Let Me Teach You How To Design A Website With Html. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Let Me Teach You How To Design A Website With Html. (1116 Views)

Creating A Group Chat With Html/javascript/php/mysql For Beginners / Learn How To Design A Website / Pls Help With Html (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Teach You How To Design A Website With Html. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hello friends, Am here to teach interested members how to design a website with html.if you are interested,let me see you comments.....so that we can get started.
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Design A Website With Html. by maikhel: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Fallowin
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Design A Website With Html. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
Am with Ya Bro!!!
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Design A Website With Html. by roufy235(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
am interested
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Design A Website With Html. by fattbabakay(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
Adeleke185: Am with Ya Bro!!!
na female no be male
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Design A Website With Html. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
grin shocked eh eh... Okay nau....
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Design A Website With Html. by IamGodzilla: 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
Following, to assist! wink
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Design A Website With Html. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
yes.am a female.tanks to u all....this is basically for beginers in dis field...and i hope u guys hav ur laptops to learn this.u can also go to google and search for notepad++,download it.its makes ur work easier and colourful instead of the system notepad....

Can i go on my brothers n sisters?
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Design A Website With Html. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
among all the webtech programs,html is always the foundation of all..

Dere are odas lyk php,ajax,javascript and many mre bt as a beginner,u nid to knw html wella.....

D method am abt to teach u is usin the consoke method...dat is codin.usin d programmin part to design a web.

There is also d gui(graphic user interface).wit dis method,u do nt need to code anytin.it is used wit some applications.
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Design A Website With Html. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
sad not with a Laptop but listening attentively.
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Design A Website With Html. by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 13, 2014
gud mrnin to u all.dis mrnin we wil take our first lesson.by learnin the attributes,...html starts with d html tags...dat is <html> bt some pple wil like it dis way as <!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html>

</html>

so wat eva goes inside d html tag has been enclosed with dat..

Lets luck at some examples.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>
<h1>My First Heading</h1> <p>My first paragraph.</p> </body>
</html>

as you can c dat other tags like the body tag is inside the html tag..
Den every oda tags moves into the body tag.

Bt den,sometin can come first after d html and dat is...example

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>my first site(or anytin)</title>
</head>
<body>
<h1>My First Heading</h1> <p>My first paragraph.</p> </body>
</html>

please ask your questions.
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Design A Website With Html. by mayorme(m): 7:03am On Aug 13, 2014
Can you please spell your words out clearly instead of short-hand writing. I am following the thread carefully. Thanks
You can please go to the next stage.
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Design A Website With Html. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
ok.corrections taken.
Now we will move over to the next lesson.i espect you guys to have practiced the first one.

Listen,we are learning the attributes and html tags

tag h1 to h6 is used to make a text bigger or smaller as the case maybe.it is written in this format <h1> I LOVE NIGERIA </h1>.

The above example will make the sentence inbtween them to be very big.

<h2>I Love Nigeria </h2>

dis will not be big as the first one.so dat is how it goes till the last one
<h6></h6>

hope am making sense here?
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Design A Website With Html. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
to explain some things to you for better understanding

What is HTML? HTML is a language for describing web
pages.

HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language HTML is a markup language

A markup language is a set of
markup tags

The tags describe document content HTML documents contain HTML tags and plain text HTML documents are also called web pages

The DOCTYPE declaration defines
the document type The text between <html> and </
html> describes the web page The text between <body> and </
body> is the visible page content The text between <h1> and </h1>
is displayed as a heading The text between <p> and </p> is
displayed as a paragraph
Re: Let Me Teach You How To Design A Website With Html. by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2014
gud morning all

(1) (Reply)

Installing Wordpress On Linux (ubuntu) / Lets Learn Programming From Bignners To Expert Through Tutorials / Simple App That Let's You Calculate Your Electricity Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.