Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,419 members, 7,958,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pls Help Me Out With This <a Href> Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help Me Out With This <a Href> Issue (491 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Out With This <a Href> Issue by cbrass(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
I don't know wether I have forgotten how to link a page to another page ni or some principalities are at work.

I have two files on the server namely play.php and leader.php I created a link from a page like this <a href="play.php">play now</a> but its going to leader.php. If I personaly edit leader.php to leaderrr.php it will give an error of page not found which is normal but why this is happening is what I don't understand o
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This <a Href> Issue by Ezedon(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
I dont understand too
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This <a Href> Issue by cbrass(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ezedon: I dont understand too

Infact the thing tire me o, I didn't ask it to redirect
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This <a Href> Issue by MrAnonymous: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
What page is the link on?
Play.php is somehow redirecting to Leader.php
Difficult to tell without looking at the files.
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This <a Href> Issue by cbrass(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
MrAnonymous: What page is the link on?
Play.php is somehow redirecting to Leader.php
Difficult to tell without looking at the files.

I was doing some editing on play.php file on the server then I will refresh it to see what I have done, the link is on rules.html page, infact if you hover the mouse on the link it will show you that it is pointing to play.php but when you click it will take longer than expected then it will open leader.php page
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This <a Href> Issue by IamGodzilla: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
Try clearing your browsers cache or using another browser. This often happens on google chrome. Redirecting to some other page.
And be sure to check your codes well if its a long line of codes, to be sure you haven't made a mistake.
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This <a Href> Issue by cbrass(m): 1:40am On Aug 13, 2014
I finaly found what is happening, there is a redirect at the the bottom of the script <?php else {ob_end_clear(); header(location:leader.php);} ?> My question now is why is it redirecting, I wasn't the one that wrote the script ,all I am doing is working on the frontend and making sure it looks nice, but how I tampered with the code is what I don't know, chai!! I don enter wahala oo...Brethrens make una pray for me o
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This <a Href> Issue by cbrass(m): 7:52am On Aug 13, 2014
Its been solved, someone. Deactivated the table from which a previous code line draws data to feed the rest of the codes, he didn't notify me about it , that was why the redirect was happening, it was until I treated each code line by line that I found out. Thanks guys for your concern and responses
Re: Pls Help Me Out With This <a Href> Issue by GodMode: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Web Coders /designers /programmers Needed / A Question For Drupal Experts.using Views Filters For Multiple Vocabularies / Learn All About Web Development.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.